What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Glorils Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Glorils Story Reply with quote

Hey, Jwolf here,

I have been reading the comic for a while now, and I like what i've seen so far. Anyway, this may have already been answered before, but whats Gloril's story? Shes cute and sexy, but we don't know a whole lot about her yet, besides the fact that she really likes Vixine. Where does she come from and does she have any sisters or brothers? Some readers might enjoy learning about her family and it might even be a good oppuertunity to see even more sexy ferrets.

If anyone has anything to add onto this or another idea, go ahead and post it, i'll be watchin. Later
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Gloril's (late) history Reply with quote

Whoa, didn't notice this! I'm sorry... let me make amends by giving some much needed info on our ferret cutie:
Her full name is Gloril Niceshine, ans she was vixine's neighbor since birth. They've grown together, in the village of Green Oak (western border of the kingdom of Datplaash) and have always been the best of friends. She's got four baby siblings, two sisters and two brothers, whose names are Annie, Manny, Mina and Moe (corny, I know... Very Happy ). She studied as an acolyte of the Sun God under father Trog StoneHands (a huge grizzly bear of few words) and as a thief under Qi Ming, or Lady Ming as everyone knows her (a slender, sensual siamese cat). Since the beginning of her adventures, she has abtained full priestesshood (her full title is Sister Gloril of the Rising Sun). She has no current romantic interests, aside from a tendence to snuggle up with her best friends (aside from Buford and Gonad, that just rub her the wrong way). She had a story or two with other mustelids in the past, but they never lasted. Well, that's all... Need any other info, just ask!
troubador

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Gloril's family was apparently too busy to come when that particular letter ( the one asking about the characters' families), we never actually saw them; so might it be possible, somehow, for someone to visit Green Oak? I know the first adventure is over so the story will no longer center on our original heroines, but couldn't the next group maybe want to see where there heros grew up, or something?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see what I can do; but don't expect anything big from Green Oak, it's just a little village near the border with the Orc territories. Only special thing is that almost 90% of the inhabitants are adventurers, retired adventurers or adventurers in training...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: