What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jana's "look"/Czechs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Showroom Dummy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Jana's "look"/Czechs Reply with quote

I'm pretty good with faces and with guessing where they came from. It seems like in the Czech Republic you can find find people who look like they could come from almost any country in Europe. The population seems very diverse on the one hand but on the other they have a certain "look" of their own, so that an astute observer wouldn't confuse them for, say, Germans or Russians, or Serbs or Swedes. It's kind of similar in Slovakia, Hungary, and Poland as well it seems.

Jana seems very Nordic-looking (blonde hair, green eyes, pale-pinkish skin, long-headed, fine-featured, lean, etc) but also has something of an central/eastern European look to her. It has something to do probably with the roundness of her face, the prominence of the cheekbones, the big eyes maybe, the softness of the features.

Jana, would you say, beauty aside, that your appearance is typical and/or representative of the Czech Republic? Are Czechs significantly darker on average? Do they look more "western" or "eastern" (if you know what I mean)?

Anyone been to the Czech Republic or neighboring countries and care to comment?
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Jana's "look"/Czechs Reply with quote

Showroom Dummy wrote:

Jana seems very Nordic-looking (blonde hair, green eyes, pale-pinkish skin, long-headed, fine-featured, lean, etc)
Jana, would you say, beauty aside, that your appearance is typical and/or representative of the Czech Republic? Are Czechs significantly darker on average? Do they look more "western" or "eastern" (if you know what I mean)?

Anyone been to the Czech Republic or neighboring countries and care to comment?

Well I dont have pale-pinkish skin:-))I am pretty dark beocuse of taning:-))

I would say I look like typical Czech girl,here is lot of natural blond people but most of them are brown hair and blue eyes.my natural color is dark blond,even my both parents have dark brown hair.

janaxoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apart from you... can you tell us your preferred and more rappresentative czech stars?
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
apart from you... can you tell us your preferred and more rappresentative czech stars?

If you mean from adult bussines,I would say Veronica Zemanovaand Kyla Cole.

jana
calvert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
xxxrelichunter wrote:

If you mean from adult bussines,I would say Veronica Zemanovaand Kyla Cole.

jana

For any of the guys out there (or girls for that matter) from the US, Canada, maybe even the UK...remember back in the '80's when our govts and media lead us to believe that all women from behind the "Iron Curtain" were fat and badly dressed with mustaches? If Jana, Veronica, and Kyla are representative of the woman in the Czech Rep...I'm gonna start working on that visa right now. OK...what's the # for the Czech Consulate in Boston???? Jana...how's the job market in Czech? Is there any need for average American white males with no real skills...I'd be qualified for any jobs with those requirements. Tongue
shutter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Calvert, I never would have thought that one day I would have thought that I would find Czech women so beautiful. Laughing

Maybe I should plan a new photographic project for my portfolio and make enough to keep going back... Curious
Showroom Dummy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana's "look"/Czechs Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Well I dont have pale-pinkish skin:-))I am pretty dark beocuse of taning:-))

you might want to lighten up on the tanning; you don't want to get cancer. Shocked it's obvious from your features that you have a naturally very fair complexion. Caucasians, and especially northern Europeans, weren't designed for prolonged, intense sun exposure, we're meant for darker, colder, nastier climates. Cool
besides, tanning is just a fad and is very overrated. nothing like creamy, milky white skin in my humble opinion. Very Happy
anyway, whenever I see the bleached blonde/tanned look on a girl I often assume she's an airhead. it's a stereotype, of course, but this assumption has been reconfirmed through a lot of experience. this is why blondes get a bad reputation: there are so many fake blondes out there and a disproportionate number of them are totally brainless.

Quote:
I would say I look like typical Czech girl,here is lot of natural blond people but most of them are brown hair and blue eyes.my natural color is dark blond,even my both parents have dark brown hair.

interesting, weird how recessive traits will pop up once in awhile. do you have any pics of yourself when you had your natural color? anyone else know where to find them? though i guess you've always had the platinum/ash blonde hair since you started (nude) modelling.
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Jana's "look"/Czechs Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

I would say I look like typical Czech girl,

janaxoxo

Sorry, Jana, I hate to disagree with you, BUT ... There is nothing "typical" about Jana Cova ... You are the most beautiful of them all !!!!

Love,

Rich Wink
electrondady1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are right about that rich i think the woman we know as jana cova is a beautiful as any woman on earth.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana's "look"/Czechs Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

janaxoxo

Sorry, Jana, I hate to disagree with you, BUT ... There is nothing "typical" about Jana Cova ... You are the most beautiful of them all !!!!

Love,

Rich Wink

Well thak you Rich,where had you been yesterday,we missed youon my live show:_))

jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Jana's "look"/Czechs Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Rich wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

janaxoxo

Love,

Rich Wink

Well thak you Rich,where had you been yesterday,we missed youon my live show:_))

jana xoxo

Sorry Jana, you know I'd never miss a show on purpose. There was an electrical storm here, and I lost power for a couple hours !!! Crying or Very sad

Rich
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer Rich. Jana was in 5th gear right from the start! Very Happy
AYHJA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also noticed a flux of babes from Prague, though Jana is at the top of the list, I had a thing for Sylvia Saint, Laura Angel, Nikki Anderson....Mmm...That list goes on and on...!

My geography suxxx, but is Hungary anywhere nearby..? Lots of babes showing up from there as well...
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AYHJA wrote:
I've also noticed a flux of babes from Prague, though Jana is at the top of the list, I had a thing for Sylvia Saint, Laura Angel, Nikki Anderson....Mmm...That list goes on and on...!

My geography suxxx, but is Hungary anywhere nearby..? Lots of babes showing up from there as well...

Hungary is right after Slovakia and Slovakia is right next to Czech.So to Hungaryit is about 3 houres bycar.

jana
AYHJA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Jana, not to be all up in your business, but you live in Czech full time, or how much time do you spend in other countries, etc..? I knew you were a Czech native, but I thought that you lived in the U.S...

Unless you're ballin' outta control, with cribs everywhere, my nizzle... Laughing
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AYHJA wrote:
So Jana, not to be all up in your business, but you live in Czech full time, or how much time do you spend in other countries, etc..? I knew you were a Czech native, but I thought that you lived in the U.S...

Unless you're ballin' outta control, with cribs everywhere, my nizzle... Laughing

I live in Czech,I just travel for work and I am out of my house around 5 months in a year.

jana xoxo
Bud45

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy High frome France Jana...You have greats fans every where in this world!... Wink Arrow
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud45 wrote:
Very Happy High frome France Jana...You have greats fans every where in this world!... Wink Arrow

Hi to France:-))I love France it is the most romantic place in the world.

jana xoxo
Bud45

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Bud45 wrote:

Hi to France:-))I love France it is the most romantic place in the world.

jana xoxo

Embarassed Frenchy are the most romantics to!... Smile Wink Arrow
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud45 wrote:

Embarassed Frenchy are the most romantics to!... Smile Wink Arrow

I dont know about this:-))But I am sure they are Wink
jana
richard_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Prague last month and I gotta say the amount of good looking slim women is amazing!! I cant remember seeing any over weight or even chubby women at all. When I came back to England the first lot of girls at the airport were chunky mingers, welcome home me Sad

The Czech's are a lot more disciplined than english, which I assume is why they look so good. I.e. no stuffing their faces with crap!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:
I was in Prague last month and I gotta say the amount of good looking slim women is amazing!! I cant remember seeing any over weight or even chubby women at all. When I came back to England the first lot of girls at the airport were chunky mingers, welcome home me Sad

The Czech's are a lot more disciplined than english, which I assume is why they look so good. I.e. no stuffing their faces with crap!

Ye now you know why I want to live here in czech,because of all the great looking girls-))

jana
richard_uk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally understand!! Cool

That and it's a great city, fantastic buildings and views along the river, great place Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: