What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

NO RECES: school
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackadder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yes she can look very angry too..
I don't think she would do well in adultbusiness tough, because the males are scared of her, last week she hunted down one into the bushes, that was so funny, the male was growling all the time at her Laughing
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: In A Word Reply with quote

Ok Jana, where's that pic of you and Rej you promised? No more blonde excuses, we all know you ain't THAT blonde LOL ...

Love,

Rich Wink

P.S.

And take that darn bow out of his hair ... He looks like a girl !! Laughing
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: In A Word Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Ok Jana, where's that pic of you and Rej you promised? No more blonde excuses, we all know you ain't THAT blonde LOL ...

Love,

Rich Wink

P.S.

And take that darn bow out of his hair ... He looks like a girl !! Laughing

I still didnt fugured out how to post the picture,the first few steps are easy,but the last one I just don know what to do:-((

And I cut his pigtail,sohe doesnt wear the bow anymore:-((

jana xoxo
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder please assist. I think she's using your free website right? Otherwise I would have made a printsreen, and posted it.
Blackadder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guyz, i've been a busy man, exames..... and they're not over yet, so if you can help her someoneoutthere please do! We all wanne see the doggy ......and jana offcourse! Laughing
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
sorry guyz, i've been a busy man, exames..... and they're not over yet, so if you can help her someoneoutthere please do! We all wanne see the doggy ......and jana offcourse! Laughing

Yes I need help. guys:-))
jana xoxo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Blackadder wrote:

Yes I need help. guys:-))
jana xoxo

Hi jana, blackadder is back from the death Smile , i'll try to make the photoposting a bit more clear after i get back from the temple, allrite??

and many summergreetz from belgica...
James

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: In A Word Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
I still didnt fugured out how to post the picture,the first few steps are easy,but the last one I just don know what to do:-((

And I cut his pigtail,sohe doesnt wear the bow anymore:-((

jana xoxo

Hi Jana, you need the address pointing to where the picture is stored, is that the first step your talking about that you already did? You can test it by trying it in your web browser, the picture should come up. Can you post the address here so we can try it?

Warm regards,
James
Blackadder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry that i couldn't post before but my internet was down during the 5 past days Crying or Very sad
Maybe this printscreen will make things clearer:
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us] [/URL]

after the first steps on www.imageshack.us you should get this result, then you select the link next (left) to 'Hotlink for forums (1)', the one that is in blue, and if you select it, it will turn blue but make sure that the link is entirely blue, then you copy that link by rightclicking on it and selecting copy or by pressing ctrl and c at the same time and then you can paste the link in a post on the forum by pressing ctrl and v the same time or by rightclicking and selecting paste and then the picture would normally show up on the thread.
I'll hope this will help, otherwise you could ask your computerguy to show it for you, i'm sure he will be able to explain it to you Smile
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
sorry that i couldn't post before but my internet was down during the 5 past days Crying or Very sad
Maybe this printscreen will make things clearer:
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us] [/URL]

after the first steps on www.imageshack.us you should get this result, then you select the link next (left) to 'Hotlink for forums (1)', the one that is in blue, and if you select it, it will turn blue but make sure that the link is entirely blue, then you copy that link by rightclicking on it and selecting copy or by pressing ctrl and c at the same time and then you can paste the link in a post on the forum by pressing ctrl and v the same time or by rightclicking and selecting paste and then the picture would normally show up on the thread.
I'll hope this will help, otherwise you could ask your computerguy to show it for you, i'm sure he will be able to explain it to you Smile

Thank you i will try it again.
jana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: