What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Dark Jesse: Comic-Con International

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
villain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Dark Jesse: Comic-Con International Reply with quote

Hey Jesse!
I met you this weekend at Comic-Con, I got to be one of the first lucky ones to see you in full "Dark Jesse" gear. You looked so hot, even better in person!! Is it okay if i post a picture i took of you from the show?
Ralyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met you at the show as well, Very hot in person in deed. Wish I was able to take a pic, and I wouldn't see why it would be a problem for you to post it here.
villain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read the faq's on how to post an image, I can't since it's a personal photo, sorry. In the future, hopefully we will be able to upload pictures from our computers. Until then I'll just have the picture for myself and dream of you and your alter-ego!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys-

The answer to the question is a Yes and No. You can post images here on the mesg board if you like, but you have to have a public accessible server in order to get the image to appear here...

Right now- the mesgboard does not allow posters to 'upload'. You'll have to upload the image and put it somewhere on the Internet and then you can insert the image into this mesg board via an [img] tag.

but feel free to send in your comic con photos and we'll be happy to host the images for you and then you can insert it into the mesg board here!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Bugger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting pictures online for linking back here is so easy.
Upload the picture to a free host like imageshack* link below*
http://www.imageshack.us/index.php
and then just copy the address from the pic and place it between the img tags.
InspectorPDV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Comic-Con Reply with quote

Seeing you at comic-con was a surreal expearience, for me. I loved it. I was just overjoiyed to be next to you and to have my picture taken with you. The "dark" suit you had on was absolutely amazing.

I came to comic-con to see the comics, the people, but most of all the people. I just don't see enough beautifill people any more. But seeing the eAdultComics booth there brought a wave of relief. well enough rambling for now I must go.
And especially
Jesse Capelli
InspectorPDV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took your picture with Stan Lee. I wasn't sure if I should say anything until i read all your posts. I saw the one that said you had your pic taken with Stan. I just though you should know that the photogs actually track the web.

Please let me know what you think, and when you will be coming back to San Diego, if ever.
And especially
Jesse Capelli
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you are so sweet, I loved being at the show! I'm glad you liked me in my Dark Jesse gear!
Jesse xoxo Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: