What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

sorry forgot to ask!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: sorry forgot to ask!! Reply with quote

me too wildcard, it's good to know some other dudes have vivid imaginations too, and i didn't mean to call you femanine y'know, i probably should have phrased that better haha!!

Hi jesse, sorry to bother you again but i forgot to ask yesterday, a while back you mentioned panty stuffing, i've just found out what it is...WWWWOOW!! will you be adding this to your site soon coz i honestly never seen anythin like that before..AWESOME!!!! Rolling Eyes
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women aren't the only ones who can dream up intricate details in a sexy mental fantasy. Not every guy just thinks only about doing it doggie with the girl bent over the hood of his car.

No worries about offending me with the comment you made about getting in touch with a more feminine side. I didn't read anything insulting into that, and it's not like I've got a pair of panties I put on to get in the right frame of mind to write that story.

Speaking of panties though, I've never heard the term panty stuffing before. Is this simply the act of cramming the crotch on a pair of panties inside of a pussy, or is there more to it than that?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: dunno! Reply with quote

Thats cool,i dunno mate, it's says their is gonna be panty stuffing on the site soon but to be completely honest i don't know, i know this sounds sad but it's been buggin me all weekend, it's just one of those things know what i mean!

if jesse is doin it its gonna be sexy as fuck, she's totally blown my mind man, i'm suppose to be a responsible graphic designer but i honestly can't think of anything else,work or home, that sounds crazy i know but it's totally fuckin true, i think i'm turnin into a love-sick little schoolboy and its the last thing i expected!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you and Craig have got a bad case of Capelli fever.

Seriously though, it's not uncommon for a guy to get all caught up in a beautiful woman and lose his train of thought for everything else. Even if that woman is one in cyber space the effects can still be the same. Perhaps sometimes that can have a more dramatic effect, due to the greater appeal of seeing her in ways that satisfy deep desires you have which are being sorely neglected by a lover. It's so easy to get a little obsessed with something you love, but remember there's a world full of other things out there.

Hang cool, dude. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no don’t get me wrong here dude, its got nothing to do with obsession or anything like that, the way i see it (as i’m sure you do too) is that i joined this site to enjoy myself and get the opportunity to make a beautiful woman laugh then so be it y’know, i’ve got a libido and i aint ashamed of that, i’m havin fun, i am never happy unless i’m doin something a little wrong, i guess i’m just exercising that haha!!

We’re all adults here and sometimes its good to be in touch with your sexuality, its also good to fantasise, sometimes you should just go with the flow dude, don’t get me wrong here, i think that what you say is responsible and totally right, i can be a little sarcastic sometimes but i mean well (i'm british y' see haha!).

Your a nice guy wildcard, do you really look like a wolf though? (just messin!!) Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with having some fun. If there were I wouldn't be posting in this forum, though I'm doing it through the message board at eAdultGames.com and not Jesse's site. Not to say her site isn't appealing, but this poor shlub can only afford so much money on web site memberships (which aren't many). Anyhow, you are correct about needing to indulge in things of a more sexual nature sometimes. It's just part of what makes us human. If you deny yourself a little sexual freedom then you in turn also deny part of a better aspect of your humanity. This would be far worse than a bit of a fixation with a sexy senorita, and the delightfully naughty fun she inspires.

I certainly hope I don't have much of any resemblance to a wolf, but then perhaps I just might and that's maybe the reason why women are never interested in me (???). Just chose that avatar because I found it to be the coolest of all the stock avatars. Doesn't seem that custom avatars can be used, otherwise I probably would have gone with something else.

You appear to be a decent buckaroo yourself, Vanilla, and I liked the intense sexuality in the story you wrote.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cool wildcard, as i said y'know too sarcastic for me own good, i'm trying to find an avatar for vanilla ice an the moment but it's proving more difficult than i thought as bizzarly his music career in general dosen't seem to be to popular at the moment (Hahaha!!) may be shug from death row records could help me out (heard that story, dude you should!)

Look forward to ya next story, i know i took the piss abit but it's actually real impressive and you have the right outlook, jesse is sexy as fook and i for one am gonna "cheeze it" when ever i can (you think some of the stuff i posted on the forum is bad, you should have seen some of my earlier "work", jeezus hahaha!!), sheez cool thou, as are u sir.

Geezar, v'nil Twisted Evil
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed Jesse is one outstanding gal, and for more than just her hot looks. I will see what she has to say about my story first before I give thought to writing another. Perhaps if she likes it enough she'll give me a reduced membership rate at her site so I can join - heehee! Well, I can dream.

Keep it cool, Vanilla, you're top drawer.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u get the chance to join, do cuz it's soooo worth it, 20 dollars a month isn't too much if u break it down cuz y'know i spend that much (£11) a week parkin my freekin car for work.

Prioritise dude hahaha!!! Very Happy

boss, vanilla
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would actually end up costing me more than that because I live in glorious western Canada, and would have to pay exchange on top of that twenty dollars charged each month. Sad that Canadian and American dollars can't be of exact equal value. Sad

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you could say I have a slight case of the Capelli fever. It's not by any fault of my own, she instigated the whole thing. She is captivating to say the least. Peace Brothers,
Craig
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is hot stuff alright. I joined eAdultGames.com just to be able to select her in the strip blackjack and strip poker games. Here is just a small sample of her super sexiness in one of two strip blackjack games she's in:

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love her dark hair, cant wait to see it that way again.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
I love her dark hair, cant wait to see it that way again.

Yah, mon, I be hearin' what you sayin'.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! Yes I am going to be doing the panty-stuffing for sure! Also all the games of me on e-adult games will be on my site soon.
Love ya guys,
Jesse xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do tell, Jesse, exactly what panty stuffing is all about...?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panty-stuffing is when I take a pair of panties and stuff them in my tight pussy and them push them out very slow. I will then seal them in a zip-lock bag and sell them to whoever wants to see and smell my pussy!
YOU LIKE?????
Jesse xoxo Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's an interesting little undertaking.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: