What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Where is our girl hiding?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Where is our girl hiding? Reply with quote

Hi,

anyone know where Jesse is hiding? Been too quiet girl! Or are you have a bad case of the flu again? ...But I love the new added pic gallery, thanks Wink Very Happy

Take care, see ya around.
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...not sure,I just noticed its been a week since she posted. I'm sure shes busy with one project or another. Maybe shes busy with MY SET? One can hope. Beauty is time consuming, I cant imagine how long she spends on lookin that good all the time. With a body like that she probably finds it hard to keep from touching herself, or other hot females. Well I guess all I can say about that is dont masterbate... communicate! Wink Your fellas miss you Jesse, can we get some love?

someoneouthere wrote:
But I love the new added pic gallery, thanks

OK...not fair, your not allowed to tease me about new material when I'm not active. Drives me fuckin nuts!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more with ya Craig... we need some luvin' from our girl. Wink

Sorry about the tease, but I presume you will be a member again soon, so no worries. Also, some new videos (shi....t.. another tease). They'll blow your mind..

Take care.
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh what an ass you are. I'm rolling my quarters as we speak. Just out of curiosity. Whats the photoset like, and are the videos solo or girl/girl and if so who are the other models?

Well, on the bright side, I will have something good to look forward to when I return from my cousins wedding on the 3rd. Hopefully we will have news of a cam by then. 7 days and counting.

Last edited by craigfox on Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha..... you've asked for it, don't blame me now:

Last photo set is with Jana. Girls using a glass dildo. Left me speachless.
Photo set before is Jesse with a teddy bear. Very cute.
Phot set before that one is Jesse in some white panties. Freaking hot.
Last video is with Jana, and again a dildo. Freaking hot again. Biggest turn on I've ever seen. Also with sound. Gotta love those moans.

I hope I am not getting kicked out now by revealing some members content. But just see it as free advertisement!
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update. Ive only been off for a week so I caught the vids and pics up to the teddy bear. Yes they are a huge turn on...especially with Miss Cova. I love the way she says mmm....yeah....fuck me harder, with that sweet little accent of hers, and Jesse...well thats hard to put into words. I'm sure you know how I feel.

someoneoutthere wrote:
Biggest turn on I've ever seen.

I have this overwhelming feeling that we aint seen nothin yet. I think Jesse is breaking her members in easy. The work she does for Jenna is gonna be smokin fuckin hot! There is a lot of really hot stuff out there we have not seen yet. I had thought of joining other sites, but the anticipation makes it that much hotter, and I would rather give my money to Jesse. The best is yet to cum..I'm sure of it.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope so. I hope she can post a couple of photo sets and a movie with Jenna, if there aint too many legal issues and stuff.

By the way, I caught my first webcam show. With Felicia(?). Rocked. If the things I've heard here, when Jesse puts on a show, it will probably make me fall of me chair. Too bad I don't have a laptop to watch it in bed woot
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felicas cams dont have shit on Jesse's...I sugest you lay down.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now y'all are teasing me. I'm gonna have to go out and stand in the cold rain. Mr. Green

Speaking of rain, I thought it was springtime now DANMIT! Where be the sun? Confused

Oops, my bad. Sorry for throwing things off topic with that wee little rant there. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice Craig. I will put my matrass on the ground just in case Smile , than I will bounce right back bouncy

And yes Wildcard, it should be spring. But the weather gods are playing with us. But I thought it was always raining in the UK... Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Canada, but it's pretty close to the UK. Just a hop, skip, and a jump over the little old pond that some call the Atlantic ocean. Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, my bad! Rolling Eyes Well, the whole world has been a colony of the UK at one point in time. Guess I was partly correct.
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok fellas, fill me in. What have I missed in the last 2 and a half weeks. Any hot new photosets or videos? I'll be back on in a few. Just waiting for that cam problem to get worked out.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 photo sets with Jana. One where they are eating sushi off eachother, one where they are both in some net stockings/full net lingery teddy thingy. No vids added. Not sure about the candid pics section, haven't checked in a while. No news about webcam shows. Comment on website about "webcam new style" has been taken off, no announcement when new show will be. Last diary post is from March 18th Crying or Very sad

The probs with webcam are a real bummer. I had high hopes to see here live, but the moment I joined it went down/off line.

See ya.
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Things have been so crazy! I have been out of town for Club Jenna. We have been promoting all the new contract girls. Looks like I will be in town for the next couple of weeks. So I look forward to talking to you guys more often.
Jesse XOXO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: