What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Page 9: and then there were three

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Page 9: and then there were three Reply with quote

Oof. Kicker gets my vote for best outfit so far. And I've only seen half of it.

Wonderful poses... I like the way Bulk's hair follows her actions.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Yep! Reply with quote

You called that one right, Hollow. Kicker looks terrific. Are she and Dark Flasher the same 3D models as before but with new clothes or are they even newer ones? After reading Jeff's history of Poser article a while back, it seemed to me that there are two major models on the market: Victoria (now version 3) and whatever is supplied with Poser 5.0. Is this correct? If it doesn't give away secrets, Jeff, could you please tell me which models are used on which girls?

Oh, and I am still grateful for the Lucky shagging Kicker panel a few issues ago. Maybe we can have a bit more length to the scene next time? I wait and wait and wait and then when acttion shows up i don't want it to be over with too soon, if you know what I mean. -)

Down with "three pump chumps!" or whatever Lyta said... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: