What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Page 6; Nefertari

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Page 6; Nefertari Reply with quote

That was quick. I kinda expected all four of the team to appear before Bulk was finally taken down. But this is a nice surprise. After all, I'm sure we'll see Kicker and Broad soon enough.

Is Nefertari's pictorial supposed to be only five long?

Interesting new look for her. Overall, Nef has a nice mysterious, royal feel. I never liked the extra lines from the coconut shells on the boobs, but the skirt has a great cut, and I like it a lot. The collar is also nice. I would've used the red, aqua green, and black from the headdress for a matching effect, but the primary colors are also interesting. I like the skin tone, and the face is very distinctive. It's not immediately attractive (strong nose, weak chin), but it's growing on me. It helps that she has a nice butt. =)

Love the floor lighting effect on pages 4 and 5.

I can imagine her creating some trouble for Crypt Kicker on one of her expeditions. "Go, my jackalmen..."

Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Pictorial Reply with quote

No, there's more pages cumming. We just wanted to get the first part out there so you'd have something. I want it to be inspired instead of hammering stuff out, so we can get something cool down.

And Bulk's not down yet...

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Terry

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Can't keep a green gal down Reply with quote

That's what I was thinking, as well - just because the chip is there doesn't mean she's out of it. Wink Actually that was a very good shot of Flasher performing the "insertion" - we don't see views like that very often.

I was wondering the same thing Hollow was about the Nefrateri pictoral, and I'm glad there's going to be more coming. She's quite different from the rest of the ladies we've seen, in both style of dress and her manner (what we can tell of it from pictures) and how she holds herself. Looking forwards to see the rest!

Terry
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: *phew* Reply with quote

I'm glad that's not all for the pics. I went through and thought "Not only is it short, but there's no nudity! WTF?" Maybe the What's New update should've said it was only the first part?
hollow

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Aieee! Can't reach page 6! Reply with quote

Fix page 5, pretty please?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: it's fixed! Reply with quote

Don't forget to clear your disk cache so that you can get a newer version of page 5.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: The African Queen Gets A Layover Reply with quote

Thanks much. She's lookin' good.

Heh. Her feet look weird from that angle. I'm not into feet, but I still kinda wish Wyrmmaster would improve the look of the feet a little for Vicky 4.0. Particularly the toes. They still look like vienna sausages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: