What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I see no 4-4 here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: I see no 4-4 here. Reply with quote

No 4th page visible in the index; link to page 4 from 3 goes to the members' home...
hollow

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Uhh, cancel that. Reply with quote

Got mixed up; thought page 4 was today's update...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Page 4 coming soon! Reply with quote

Today's update was page 3.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: She's a mean one, Ms. GRIIIINCH... Reply with quote

OK. Part of what confused me: for a little while, page 2's thumbnail was repeated in the index.

Gotta say, page 2, upper right: Bulk looks cyyyute!

Interesting that this Dark Justice storyline is out, coincidentally right alongside the rerun of the evil Brandy storyline in Liberty Meadows on unitedmedia.com.

Why is cornball superhero dialogue so much fun? It's a mystery.

Page 3 top frame looked hard to do. I expected some sort of texture on the bottom of the floor Bulk just pulled up, but I don't know how you could get it to look right when deformed without massive effort, so this works. I've been liking the motion effect here and on Battlechix, e.g. the arcs. But even neater are the partially transparent renders, like when Supes was on that rotating wheel. Fairly easy to do, and looks cool.

I would've thought Supes still had the presence of mind to fly when the floor got ripped out. Alternately, more action in that top frame would have been interesting: namely, flip Supes almost all the way over, or kick her legs up. Yeah, that'd be it: back horizontal, legs high, head still level, mouth open in surprise. Really play up the yanking action, y'know?

Maybe it's just me, but all the textures here look amazingly sharp, crystal-clear. Love the colors; Supes' flesh tone contrasting with her shiny black outfit and Bulk's emerald green.

Bulk looks great in that twisted pose. The back looks totally smooth; no rendering artifacts. Ditto on the lower right. I remember a render of someone bent backward a while back (Flasher in the Halloween picture); it looked a little weird, like there was a round bar pressed into her back. Looks perfect here.

Supes has a little chin showing on the lower left... awww, she's adorable when she's out cold... =)

ObPig: Bulk has a nice butt. =) (And nice calves....)

What shall happen next? Does Supes get a right cross? Or does she remember she can fly? Or maybe a knee to Bulk's face? Or perhaps another heroine steps in to save her? So many possibilities... =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: