What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hooray for Issue #4!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Hooray for Issue #4! Reply with quote

First off, I notice Bulk's hair looks different. Softer, without the thick-strand look. From what I can see of it, much better, too. I'll know more when she's back on her feet.

ObCantWait: More! More! More!
Terry

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: The first punch is free Reply with quote

I agree, She-Bulk's hair looks a little more natural and soft than it has in the past. Jeff, did you use different textures on it his time, or is it the lighting? Or maybe she's switched to Suave? And that pose you've got her in as she gets knocked on her butt...youch. But a good pose for us to regard. Wink I don't think she's going to take that lying down - but then again, it's going to be four against one. It's shaping up to be the most violent and sexiest story yet. Can't wait!

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Hair Reply with quote

A lot of her hair was painted on in some of the more recent shots. One of the problems with a 3D model of hair is it doesn't always lay down or blow the way it should in more dynamic situations. I've got a little more time now to devote to the art, so I can do more post-render work for better results (hopefully).

Thanks!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: