What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Something NEW? RPG.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Something NEW? RPG. Reply with quote

Ok- It seems like a good number of people want to see something new.

Should we create a new poll to narrow down the "something" new idea?

Thus- far we talked about an RPG.... Let's hash that one out in more details....
A couple ideas have been already suggested by hollow, Benjamin, HSHP...

Of the people who posted ideas- it seems like people would rather "role play" as the villian. What does everybody else think? Maybe we should post a poll on this topic?

Let's keep the ball rolling on the RPG....

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Plots have I laid. Programs dangerous. Reply with quote

I'm working on a Java prototype for an RPG for JB, believe it or not. You'd play as the villain; the idea is to build up your gang, your gang's treasury and infamy, and your own personal stats by commiting various robberies and other petty crimes, and finding items that help you along.

Eventually you start turning up mad scientists that can cook up all sorts of amazing cyber- and bio-enhancers, doomsday devices, etc. This allows you to ultimately go up against the Babes Themselves. Your ultimate goal is to capture one (or more) of them. What you do afterward is up to you guys. Smile

To save myself the headache of reimplementing an entire GUI package, I'm sticking to plain ol' Java widgets; it's just a prototype, after all. I figure if I'm careful, it shouldn't be too hard to port it to Flash.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: porting? Reply with quote

Actually the games are all "Shockwave" directory..

"Flash" is something else.. Most people get it confused...

As it used to be called "Shockwave Flash"... but now it's called "Macromedia Flash"

Usually porting Java to Shockwave doesn't work out very well.... best is to do a direct recode.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Mea culpa. Reply with quote

Whoops. Yeah, I do get them mixed up. Well, I would program the thing in Shockwave, 'cept that I don't have $400 to spend on a developer's kit, alas.

I'm hoping the prototype will strike you as something very easy to duplicate in Shockwave, is what I'm sayin'.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: RPG Reply with quote

This is the best news! A J.B. rpg could be awesome! I enjoy playing Ganguro Girl and expect a similar JB game to be even more addictive.

By the way, critics of Ganguro Girl (NOT Sanguro Girl!) really should try the "Deluxe" version. It has more girls, more interaction, and more endings. The music and the animation are well-done.

Oooh! I can't wait to capture Wonder Broad and take her to my lair. Wink Whuhahahaha!

Doctor Evil Benjamin
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: tricky Reply with quote

Gonna be tricky to follow the format of the Hentai social club RPG for a Villian Oriented game. Since in the Hentai Social club you're trying to pick up chicks- and you're building up your skills to get them....

Versus being a villian- it's not quite the same in terms of "picking up super babes"- as they'll probably pound you and throw you in jail. And it's not like a villian is going to get 'dates'...

Some basic game elements needs to be established- what is the "mundane" element of the game? In the other RPG you're building up your stats by "Drinking" and click fest on "working out" to increase strength... or "Delivery Runs" to make money....

All the while- you attempt to "talk" to the girls at the club and learn more about them... This is the part that doesn't fit into the mold since you can't exactly confort a super babe and talk to her.

hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Not a problem. Reply with quote

One: you could seduce villainesses if you wish. (Though they tend to have other uses.)

Two: Superheroines are pushovers if you can find and exploit their secret weaknesses. If Lucky can do it, so can you. You might need help, of course.

I just finished the code for ordering your gang around. You have goons and sneaks; you can have them scope out city blocks on the city grid, steal stuff, rob banks, etc. You can join them if you like, but watch out for the cops. If a goon gets caught, he can be replaced; you can't.

Over time, your gang gathers money and infamy, which affects how much the authorities notice you, and how easily you can hire more gang members. Meanwhile, you can study and work out to raise your personal stats, but they'll go up only so far without some form of augmentation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: