What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

what in the world.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i never read sticky threads. they're always crap. but thanks for the heads up.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alleyswellthatendswell wrote:
yeah, i never read sticky threads. they're always crap. but thanks for the heads up.

Interesting choice for a username.

Enjoy the rest of your stay here. Happy reading and posting. Don't forget to read the other "crap" sticky announcements.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha. doubt i will, but thanks anyway. as far as this thread goes, i'm gonna have to kind of agree with bag it. i'm not too sure what this tez guy was talking about though...he said "if your not planning on saying something positive or with any clarity then don't say it" but it looks like bag it said it all pretty plain and simple. don't see what the problem is there. but fuck it. i'm not getting in the middle of something i don't know much about. Rolling Eyes
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but it looks like bag it said it all pretty plain and simple. don't see what the problem is there.

Welcome Aboard "alleyswellthatendswell".

If you seem to understand plain and simple what "bag it" said. Please enlighten me and anybody else who chooses to read this thread what "bag it" is saying.

I would also like "bag it" to give me his short summary of what all of his points are without throwing an inbetween the line insult.

Enlighten me so I can finally draw this topic to a close.

I've already stated the simple "Registration Agreement Terms" that does not need to be further explained.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, no...i'm not getting in the middle of this. i'm not stupid. but as far as reading through this thread. he's stated everything fairly clearly....why is everyone having a hard time understanding it? i guess i could go back and sum it up if you really really want me too, but it'd take some time. he seems to elaborate a bit much. hehehe. no biggy though, i'm gonna move on from this thread in hopes that i don't get drug into it too. hehehe.

PEACE OUT.
Down South

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

I quit reading this thread a looonnnngggg time ago... Rolling Eyes
jessalley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simple answer to all this is,If you don't like the way this forum is run you don't have to stay here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: --- Reply with quote

Down South wrote:

.........but yet you still posted in it again? Confused
Jake25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: --- Reply with quote

Down South wrote:

.........but yet you still posted in it again? Confused

Hahaha...
Down South

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

Yep...I still posted in it again...amazing...

This topic is tired...so very tired...

That's why I stopped reading it, "a loooonnnngggg time ago."

Supermark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno. I go away to Florida for a few days and when I come back, this place has turned upside down and gone to hell! Evil or Very Mad More posts have been made in the last 4 days than in the last 4 weeks! It's taken me like 3 hours to read through and digest all that's transpired and now my head is spinning and aching.

All I'm going to say is this: We've got Alley Baggett here and we get to communicate with her and she's actually willing to interact with us. What else do we need? Why the HELL are we fighting amongst ourselves and with Alley, and upsetting her on her own message board? This place was great and should continue to be great. How fast we begin to take for granted privileges we would have given our right nuts for a year ago! Let's appreciate what we have, thank Alley for being generous with her time and attention, and just show each other some respect. There's no reason in the world not to.
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: hEhEhE Reply with quote

It's kinda' wild how easy it to get to know how people are with just a few words . . . but time and intelligence are terrible things to waste Curious
dally

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno people but "bag it" and "alleyswellthatendswell" have a familiar feel about them/him.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dally wrote:
I dunno people but "bag it" and "alleyswellthatendswell" have a familiar feel about them/him.

Yes they sure do. And they like to post using the same IP address too. dry

Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this fun, because I thought that's what posting here was supposed to be about...? I'm not even going to get into whose views I think are right or wrong about which rules, and the whole host of other issues going on here, because trading blows over it isn't going to lead to an improvement in the fun factor. Enough bickering has occured here in the last few days, and didn't result in a favorable outcome. I wanted to post here to enjoy a pleasant exchange of conversation with Alley and other Alley fans, but what has unfolded here lately has caused a sizeable void to be opened up that has swallowed a good deal of the enjoyment that previously made just the thought of coming to participate in this forum community very pleasant and exciting. Now I'm caused to wonder what might be getting battled over, and whether or not the forum will be entirely locked or not. Nothing fun in that whatsoever. When all the unpleasant business began I had hoped it would have a speedy end. That doesn't seem like it's going to be the case though. A very great pity, and highly disheartening.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Down South

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

C'mon Wildcard, it'll get better...chalk it up as a learning experience. I'm not replying to anymore derogatory posts towards Alley ever again...period. The replies just make a bad post worse.

I also feel bad for the Mods who, these past few days, have almost had a full time job keeping the board clean.

I thought it was ironic though that just a couple of weeks ago Alley didn't know what the term "flaming" meant.

And I still haven't read this whole thread...once it got the broken record feel I quit reading it...dry

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: --- Reply with quote

Down South wrote:
I also feel bad for the Mods who, these past few days, have almost had a full time job keeping the board clean.

Yes- that would be me. Angry

Down South wrote:
I thought it was ironic though that just a couple of weeks ago Alley didn't know what the term "flaming" meant.

Yes- I did think that was odd, I read that posting and I spoke to Alley a bit about "flamings" and got her to put that into her forum rules. Like Alley said in her announcement. This is her first time doing a Forum. Give her a break please. I'm sure Alley now knows what Flaming is all about. Sad I'm sad that she had to learn it from dealing with it in this way. I was hoping moderating this forum was going to be easy.

I've added additional rules for the forum below Alley's so hopefully things will be a bit more smooth from here on.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...

Alley has already changed her rules and I've already added my mine to the list on the Sticky.

http://forums.alleybaggett.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1605

I've left this thread up as long as I did so whoever it is that feels the need to vent, rant, and rave could just do so in this contained thread.

I've already speculated that "Jimmy" has somehow made his "voice" heard through the above postings. And that all the so called "at least 5 others" are all the same trouble maker who feel the need to create an unpleasant experience for the rest of Alley's fans.

There shouldn't be any futher issues on this topic. Read the Rules!
Read the Registration Agreement Terms.

If we determine through reading your profile of all your postings that your intent on this board violates the rules, we'll give you a warning in a new thread, so that you can justify your actions or apologize for them there. And if you persist to break the rules, we're going to enforce using whatever means necessary.

It is unfortunate, that something like this has created an unpleasant experience for everybody, but don't let the recent incidents get you down guys! This is something that has to be dealt with and locked because we need to face them and put it to rest and move on. So if such problem arises again, they can be redirected to an already beaten thread.

Again- don't let the bad things get you down! bouncy Be happy that Alley is still with us on this Forum. Be appreciative that Alley puts out her time to come here and still post to this Forum. It was hard enough for me (and Rick Cage) to convince her to do a messageboard.

And thanks Jake25 for suggesting that Alley should have a forum, from the SexyFighters messageboard. I did remember that. That's how it got started. I think other fans have suggested it to Rick Cage and Alley over the years as well through Chat and Email. So thanks to the rest of the Fans.

I'm trying to do the best job I can here in moderating this board and making it a happy experience for everybody. Try to give me a break please...

If we're all done here about discussing the rules and how things are handled by the moderators, then I'm going to be locking this thread pretty soon.

-R

Down South

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

I agree with you Ronald in the way Alley had to learn about flaming. When I brought it up at the time, it had to do with minor flaming amongst us and not towards her.

If I could buy you a beer I would man...just for simply having to work OT these past few...

I'm fully confident things will slowly return to normal.

RickCage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: --- Reply with quote

Down South wrote:
If I could buy you a beer I would man...just for simply having to work OT these past few...

Can I pitch in for that brewski - virtual one for now? Ronald is a true comrad - don't know what we would do without you. Curious Thanx Ronald

WebChief
http://www.alleybaggett.net
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald you are the man!! I love ya!!!

Mr. Cage you too are the MAN!! I love you too!!!

You guys are my buds....you guys ROCK! I'm SO blessed to be working with such talented, good hearted people like you! big grin

Thank you for everything...

Thank you to everyone else who has stuck by me through the good times and the bad. I know we can all over come this but we need to over come this together, so that our home can be a fun home to visit again.

Everyone should remember, this is our home and the dress code for our home is "RESPECT."

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: