What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Page 12; Superior Girl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Page 12; Superior Girl Reply with quote

The SG pinup is perfect. The lighting fits her skin tone just right. Hair - beautiful. With this and WB's black-and-white, I'm starting to wonder if this is the start of a "classic" line of pinups...

Meanwhile, page 12. Boy do I wish these pages would come out faster. =)

Doctor Love looks a wee bit pasty to me. The paunch looks great. Lucky manages to look classy and businesslike standing there in comparison... I get the feeling the Doctor was some random couch potato only a week before getting his "Ph.D." So far, he's not impressive (though ugly), but we'll see. Thank gawd those aren't Speedos.

Absolutely No Dumping Permitted - I certainly hope we don't see THAT.

Where are Lucky's "men", and exactly what kinda shots have they been taking?

Why did they leave Flasher's hair tied? Who knows what sort of secret device she might have hidden in it. (Ditto Crypt Kicker, for that matter.)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: No Dumping Zone Reply with quote

Dont' worry - None of that here!

The Doc was inspired by Fat Bastard. He's a legend in his own mind, who is good at one thing - making Flasher crazy!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: