What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Now with improved login!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Now with improved login! Reply with quote

I'm liking the latest login interface. Simple box, user and pass, and this time there's no "Login Successful" transition page. I didn't mind it until Firebird 0.7 stopping doing something 0.6 was, and I had to type in that ccbillwhatchamanumber every time. Thanks Ron!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: New Improved Login Reply with quote

That's right folks!! We've got a new improved login system.. I was going to make an announcement on the news page but i guess you beat me to it posting it on the messageboard!!

Yeah- Microsoft (Microfuckers) recently patched their Internet Explorer doing the same thing FireBird must have done.... They decided to break something to fix something else..... Well- I won't bore this forum with technical jargons....

But yeah- it prompted me to finally update the Login Process.. We custom built our own authentication and members protection system. Integrated into our web server!

There's actually a lot of new improvements on the new authentication system... Now you should be able to login and go straight into the members area....

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: