What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

"Hehe, he said 'Shaghai'..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: "Hehe, he said 'Shaghai'..." Reply with quote

The pinups are also up at Renderosity.com. (Search for "Tempus Fugit"'s gallery, IIRC. I hope I got the spelling right; Renderosity's picky about even upper/lower case.)

Great pinups. Shanghai's beautiful, and the 50-ft Babe looks like fun. Mr. X may have shrunken Wonder Woman, but we've enlarged a babe! Hah!

I'd been wondering who that was in the football helmet on the front page. I thought Psionic at first. But she's too - big. In any case, I think it was a FANTASTIC idea to send out Not-Diminished to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday. My only nitpick? You can hardly see her cute face under that helmet. =)

OK, just finished the puzzle. Egad! She has Kitty Kat's torso!

Have a good one, everybody!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: "shag"adelic! Reply with quote

Whoops- another slip for me....
Got Heather Grams from Austin Powers on my mind... Miss Shagwell..
Rollergirl...

Tho the name does have a good ring to it.... "Shaghai"...

Smile

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Babe-Bowl Reply with quote

Not-Diminished, being an America-themed babe, winning the poll at the same time as the Superbowl, an american institution, seemed like a happy coincidence, so we'll see her dressed for her best game (and undressed for it, too.)

The 50 foot babe actually started out as an experiment for a different body style for She-Bulk. My favorite guy in that picture is the one in the middle gazing upward. Those two pinups were character studies that I show around to keep my name out there from time to time, but we thought the members here might like to get a peek, too.

We're working hard to time the BOM layout with Feb 1st, with a few goodies along the way before we get back to the comics. I'm really hoping to see Rumble-Bee or Kitty-Kat in the finals soon!

-Jeff
Yahoo Messenger (webcam/voice chat) - tempusfugit9
Icq 139841542

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: How'd her dress stretch that much?? Reply with quote

That 50-ft pinup is hilarious. I like the guy in the middle, too. Better hope she doesn't sit down. Now, the shadows are a bit weird there, in that they have shadows, but she doesn't. Also, how sharp can the shadows be rendered in reasonable time? Can they be sharp near the feet, and blur gradually toward the head to simulate the added scattering? I wouldn't expect to see the difference in the little shadows - they should appear uniform at this distance - but I could see it in the big lady.

As for her look: I like the upper part. I'd slim the ankles a bit. But that's me; I've never gone for the bodybuilder look myself. I'm still missing She-Bulk's original figure; for me, her current look is a nice compromise between looking strong and looking sexy.

I'd -love- to see Kitty Kat's pictorial. Gorgeous. I may finally vote for someone other than Daisy Cutter next month.

Glad to hear the pictorial's timed for the 1st. Ambitious, but the more content I see every month, the better I feel about the site's success. Sounds like your creative muse is really cranking. Especially considering the stuff you're putting out for Battlechix. (Honestly, I don't know how you could feed two sites at once without quitting your day job...)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Stuff 2 Do Reply with quote

I've started playing Everquest, too.

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: