What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Rumblebee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HSHP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Rumblebee Reply with quote

Holy full-figured hotness Batman! There is nothing bad to say about Rumblebee, IMHO. We need to see more of her ASAP! If she ends up in next month's BotM poll, she's got my vote.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:50 am    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

I have mixed feelings about her. She is rendered VERY well! She has a neat costume, and her name is pretty cool. Yes, HSHP, I think Jeff has another winner. On the down side, when I saw her name on the "What's New" page, I got excited thinking Jeff had made such a character in response to my earlier "Wasp" request. Rumblebee looks great and has potential, but she is NOT Janet Van Dyne! For a start, Rumblebee is built just like any other heroine these days: all thick amazonian muscle. Now there is nothing wrong with that most of the time (remember, please, that my favorite JB is Wonder Broad!), but it doesn't look "proper" on such a little hero. Part of the reason the Wasp has always appealed to me is her body design. She is small, slim, slinky, and sexy! She IS curvy but not to the level of other gals like She hulk and such. She was also quite refined, and showed great taste in "goings-on" around town (as well as jewelry). I think Adam hughes did a great job with the Wasp by pairing her so often with the Scarlet Witch. The two worked really well together (physically and conversationally).

Yes, I like rumblebee. Yes, I think she has potential. Yes, I am looking forward to seeing more of her.

Hmmm. We don't know anything about Rumblebee. Perhaps she is a villain? Perhaps her heroine "opposite" is a slender little brunette who looks a bit like a butterfly? You never know...

Good Job again Jeff!

Ben
hollow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Wave to the ladies, Mr. Potato Head. Reply with quote

Just got over the holidays without net access. Hoo-boy. Lotsa stuff here.

Like the outfit, love the figure. The face doesn't do it for me (ladies shouldn't have large, strong noses, darnit!), but that's a personal thing. I also like how her render seems a bit grainy, because it fits the background photo much better. Why does she have different sets of wings? Experimenting? Anyway, Benjamin's screed doesn't tell me Rumble needs to change, but it does tell me we could probably use a character a bit more like Ms. Van Dyne. Someone refined, classy, debonnaire, and gorgeous...

Meanwhile, ha-CHA, that's quite a front page. And those desktops!! The previous front page and desktop wasn't doing it for me, either (something to do with the cut of those Xmas outfits), but I just love this bevy of bosomy beauties. A few nits: notice how sharp the renders are, though; they don't really look like they're in front of that tree. (Although I'm glad the lighting on them isn't as harsh as it is in the photo.) Something's wrong with Broad's eyes (as in they disappeared). I find myself wishing the camera angle was just a bit wider. There's barely enough room for the three of them, and poor Bulk's only visible from the navel up. And isn't she supposed to be at least a foot taller than the other two?

On the upside... well, it's them. Holy heck. What a great present. And this is THE most beautiful rendering I've seen of Suzy so far. That face is fantastic. And I love the red theme she has going opposite Bulk's green. Quite festive. =) I wonder what happened after you found them under the tree...

Anything else planned before the new year comes? (rubs hands together)

Happy New Year all...
HSHP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Heroes & Villians Reply with quote

Well, they haven't said whether or not Rumblebee is a hero or villian yet. So, if she had a "butterfly" counterpart, it might be better if Rumblebee was the bad girl and the butterfly was the good girl. I just can't picture a butterfly being evil. Unless it's that episode of The Simpsons where Bart imagines he's reincarnated as a one. As a Wasp copy though, I agree with your comparison.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: hollow Reply with quote

funny man! the emote "rubs hands together" made me crack!

gave me quite an imaginery of your emotions!
i'm picturing some fella with a greedy look on his face and a smile with tonque sticking out
similar to sylvester waiting to get his paws on tweedy!

as for what's coming in the new year! more comics!! and more games!!

hoping to get the fighting game done.. actually working on a 'flesh' version of the game for sexyfighters and try for a "possible" cross promo Flesh vs 3D . (unofficial announcement) hehe.. yeah- you heard it here. mortal kombat-ish with real chicks fighting.

and let's see- i am tinkering around with a strip poker game that is 1-on-1 style where u can bet,raise,call,fold against the opponent rather then the current video machine poker style that is on the site now. it's only in "concept/design" phase- no code has been written. more on this soon!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
TOPcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: RumbleBee Reply with quote

I like her better in the Blue outfit. That yellow is a wee bit too bright on the eyes
nizerebb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: rumblebee Reply with quote

probably the finest creature/creation ever! damn fine! if you saw someone like that walking down the street, you'd walk into a lamp post. awesome costume! perfect figure! pretty face! she has it all!
sure the yellow fits in with the "bee" theme here. but i also like the blue. how about some other colours? red? white? i'd be lying if i said rumblebee's body wasn't a perfect ten. i really would. her face is mischievous yet innocent. kind of what wonderbroad's used to look like.(hint hint) very cute. she should use her powers for good not evil. what do you think? let me just say again, great job on rumblebee. please let her be among the lovely ladies for february's vote. she will get mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: