What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Where is everybody?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are sick you know that Mad i can't understand why all of you are taking jana just as a sex toy!!! she is human just like all of you, and just like me!
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you serious????

First of all let me say one of the many things I admire about Jana is her beautiful personality and outstanding charactor. Second, I cant help but look at Jana as a sex object....because she is! If Jana did not want us to look at her that way I dont think she would be a nude model.I have a great many fantasies about Jana and some are not sexual. How I wish I could fullfill them all, but it would be very Unrealistic to think I would ever even have the slightest chance with her. I know how to seperate fantasy from reality...something I think you might want to practice. Finally, lets ask Jana....Do think from what you know of me as of now that I am a sick person becuse of the sugestions I made to you about Jesse and yourself working together?
Somehow I know what the answer to that is gonna be.
In closing let me say this,I am absolutly and completely in love with Jesse Capelli. It burns me up when people come to her message boards and talk shit to her or her other adoring fans. I am not sick. Keep your opinion to yourself if you have nothing nice to say. I'm sorry if I distorted whatever fantasy you have of Jana, but if you think I'm sick go back and read whats been posted here in the last year. I guess were all sicko's in your eyes.

Seperate fantasy from reality.

Thanks
Craig
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i just think that she has fellings like all of us, and that she will apriciate if someone could see that she is not only a nude model as you say, and it hurts me when i think that no one of you gyus have ever thinked of this
PS:i am really sorry if i spelled some words wrong
carlos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: C'mon Mr. Doctor Reply with quote

I know that this forum brings a connection to Jana.
Jana is a nude model and a good person, however Craig hasn't said anything offensive.
We all love our fantasies, but that should not rule our thinking.
Jana is one hell of a chick and we all support her beauty (inner and outer).
Now peace out Smile

Carlos
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god, I had a sexy thought about Jana! Now I'm the pervmeister of the galaxy. Razz

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys ... I guess I gotta put my two cents in now ...

Herr_Doktor ... Thank you for your concerns, and your attempt to protect Jana's feelings. You are a good man to do this ...

But, also, let me introduce you to Craig ... Craig is a long-term fan of both Jana's and Jesse's ... And has become a friend to the forum here. It is true, Craig sometimes gets a bit descriptive in some of his posts, but Jana knows he is simply expressing himself the only way he knows how, and she understands his heart is in the right place.

And also, Herr_Doktor, Jana is a very intelligent young woman. Believe me she can decipher the difference between a good fan who is simply getting a bit carried away, or a person who is just being crude ...

Does this help? Hope so, I don't wanna see any of Jana's fans becoming upset with each other over a mis-communication !?!

Rich Laughing
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herr_DoKtoR wrote:
you are sick you know that Mad i can't understand why all of you are taking jana just as a sex toy!!! she is human just like all of you, and just like me!

P.S.

This is PS because I already made a comment on these posts between you and Craig ...

However, let me take this time to say "Welcome" to the forum, Herr_Doktor. Always nice to see new fans posting ... And if Jana hasn't already done so, she too will be welcoming in the next few days, I'm sure.

Hope we continue to hear from you ...

Rich

Laughing
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: hihiiii Reply with quote

Herr_DoKtoR wrote:
hello everybody Smile hi jana Smile so i am new here and i am from Bulgaria if you ever heard of it Smile i am sorry if my english isn't very good Smile soo what did i wanted to tell you Shocked hm let me see, first of all jana you are one very beautiful woman, i read your diary, well a little bit Smile you are a nice person too Smile and i am wondering do you know Laura Angell, i am asking jana Smile i didn't know that there are such beautiful girls from chech republik ( i am not shure if i spelled it right Razz ) one more question Smile have you ever heard of Bulgaria and what do you know about it Smile thank you Smile

Hi and welcome in y message board,you will have funn here,I hope Wink
Thank you for you nice mesage.I dont know a girl name Laura Angell,where is she form?you can post her photo her if you wnat.I know Bulgaria,I had been there on vacation with my parents when I was aobut 5 years old.I dont know to mucha bout this country but for sure I know where it is.had you been in Czech rep???

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jana,
Just wanted to say hello and that you are lookin sexy as ever. I saw you worked for FTV. The material looks hot and the videos sound sizzling. The more I watch you and Jesse in action the more I love you both. The new videos on her site are smokin hot! Your accent makes me so horney I cant put it into words. Every part of you so cute and sexy. Do you have any flaws? If you do you hide them well. Thats for certain. You even have cute feet, and thats a part of the body I'm very rarely turned on by. I bet the foot fetish fellas love you.I see you've been shooting some bondage sets. I like bondage if its not taken to far, so does Jesse. What I'm gettin at is this, you should let Jesse tie you up and work that cute little pussy with your favorite toy and her skilled tounge. Then you return the favor. That would make an explosivly hot video. Unfortunatly that will have to wait till the ClubJenna contract expires. It would be well worth the wait though. Other than that I just thought I would say hello and that as much as I've looked at you, you never fail to turn me on. I always find something new about you that I love.
Stay Smokin Hot!
Craig

God Craig,thanks for your meail.Yes you are right about the video with jesse,we will have to wait:-))But it is good idea for video.

jana oxox
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Are you serious????

First of all let me say one of the many things I admire about Jana is her beautiful personality and outstanding charactor. Second, I cant help but look at Jana as a sex object....because she is! If Jana did not want us to look at her that way I dont think she would be a nude model.I have a great many fantasies about Jana and some are not sexual. How I wish I could fullfill them all, but it would be very Unrealistic to think I would ever even have the slightest chance with her. I know how to seperate fantasy from reality...something I think you might want to practice. Finally, lets ask Jana....Do think from what you know of me as of now that I am a sick person becuse of the sugestions I made to you about Jesse and yourself working together?
Somehow I know what the answer to that is gonna be.
In closing let me say this,I am absolutly and completely in love with Jesse Capelli. It burns me up when people come to her message boards and talk shit to her or her other adoring fans. I am not sick. Keep your opinion to yourself if you have nothing nice to say. I'm sorry if I distorted whatever fantasy you have of Jana, but if you think I'm sick go back and read whats been posted here in the last year. I guess were all sicko's in your eyes.

Seperate fantasy from reality.

Thanks
Craig

You didnt say nothing bad or sick Craig,I likeyour message adn for sure I would like to make work the idea for the video with Jesse.

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herr_DoKtoR wrote:

I am human but also I am nude model who has owen fans,I like to read posts from my fans and what Craig wrote wasn´t sick.

So pleas dont think that all guys who write somethink like this are sick Razz

jana xoxo
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: hihiiii Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Herr_DoKtoR wrote:
hello everybody Smile hi jana Smile so i am new here and i am from Bulgaria if you ever heard of it Smile i am sorry if my english isn't very good Smile soo what did i wanted to tell you Shocked hm let me see, first of all jana you are one very beautiful woman, i read your diary, well a little bit Smile you are a nice person too Smile and i am wondering do you know Laura Angell, i am asking jana Smile i didn't know that there are such beautiful girls from chech republik ( i am not shure if i spelled it right Razz ) one more question Smile have you ever heard of Bulgaria and what do you know about it Smile thank you Smile

Hi and welcome in y message board,you will have funn here,I hope Wink
Thank you for you nice mesage.I dont know a girl name Laura Angell,where is she form?you can post her photo her if you wnat.I know Bulgaria,I had been there on vacation with my parents when I was aobut 5 years old.I dont know to mucha bout this country but for sure I know where it is.had you been in Czech rep???

jana xoxo

well she is from czech rep Smile 30 years old, i can tell you a few movies with her.... hm let me see, italian flair, hells bells..... and i can't remember anything else right now Sad
well i haven't been in czech republic, but if i go there one day it will be a great pleasure for me too met you Embarassed Smile hey no hard feelings Razz
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well there she is Smile
anti_body

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: convulsing on floor Reply with quote

Shocked AAAAHHHHH!!! I'm Blind!!! Oh the pain!!! Shocked

Dean
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well maybe the pic isn't good Sad i will search for another one, but there is one thing i can tell you jana and laura are my favorite stars, and i tell this with all my respect Wink
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i thing she is beautiful, maybe you will have to see a movie with her i don't know Smile
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herr_DoKtoR wrote:
well maybe the pic isn't good Sad i will search for another one, but there is one thing i can tell you jana and laura are my favorite stars, and i tell this with all my respect Wink

I like her Razz
jana xoxo
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Herr_DoKtoR wrote:

I like her Razz
jana xoxo

hehe Very Happy ofcourse you will like her Laughing i am a man with good taste Razz
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a good taste too, but the one and only is still

Jana

Mr Looniz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
I have a good taste too, but the one and only is still

Jana

Mr Looniz

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile No Doubt Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Edwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Real Jana Reply with quote

This pic is one of my favourite. And what are you think about it?
There is only one true Jana!!!
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i am sorry but i cant see the picture Sad but you can copy the URL Wink
Edwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Oh... here it is Reply with quote

Here you go.Yeah I don't see anything too but yesterday it was here Shocked
http://tgp.glamourmodelsgonebad.com/pics/j/janakovalace_net227/DSC_0002_JPG.jpg and that http://tgp.glamourmodelsgonebad.com/pics/j/janakovalace_net227/DSC_0007_JPG.jpg and that too http://tgp.glamourmodelsgonebad.com/pics/j/janakovalace_net227/DSC_0005_JPG.jpg

Last edited by Edwin on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Edwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: What the hell... Reply with quote

And now I see it again. I don't know what's going on. Surprised
Edwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: F..k Reply with quote

I copied the URL but it seems to be bad adres. Hmm...
Uff... Try this one http://tgp.glamourmodelsgonebad.com/galleries/100007/janakovalace_net227
Herr_DoKtoR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have one question, WHO THE HELL ARE THESE GIRLS??? none of them is jana Shocked
Edwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Try this Reply with quote

http://tgp.glamourmodelsgonebad.com/galleries/100007/janakovalace_net227 This will be good. This galery is my favourite. I think that adres of that pics has changend.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana wrote:

Well today I am working for Perfectslave.com,
Wednesday for Playtime,
Thursday FM,
Friday Earl Miler(I will do a G/G with Jesse Capelli),
Saturday I will do a G/G video with Isabella Camille,
Sunday G/G video with Sandra Shine for Digital Playground,
Monday is Suze Randal G/G with girl name Suzanna,
Tusday Perfectslave.com with Isabella Camille,
Wednesday trade shoot with Jesse Capelli for my webiste.
Thanksgiving-I have day off

Jesus! You must be a nympho to keep this kind of working schedule. Sex every day! Razz Wink

I know it is a late reply, but what the hell.

Take care. Don't strain a mussle Laughing
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:

Jesus! You must be a nympho to keep this kind of working schedule. Sex every day! Razz Wink

I know it is a late reply, but what the hell.

Take care. Don't strain a mussle Laughing

his was my old working schedule,now I ave a new one Wink I post all my upcaming work in my diary so read it Wink
jana xoxo
AYHJA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura Angel is very hot...She's...Well...Nasty... Very Happy I have a website for her, you guys should check it out...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LAngel

Of course, she is no Jana...Jana gets to come home and meet Mom... Wink And those pictures of Jana are so flawless...Any picture that shows a rear view of Jana is a good picture...Wow...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: