What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Airbrusing and Small Scar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsmith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Airbrusing and Small Scar Reply with quote

Nice to finally bump across your site. I saw your pictures wth Amateur and teen kingdom (Ruth, atleast they got your city of origin right) and haven't seen any since. I happened across a page with a link and wah'la there you were.

I must say it's a bummer that magazines airbrush out your wonderful freckles on your wonderfully-sexy tummy.

And if it's not too personal how did you get the scar on your left bum?

J
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a birth mark, might be wrong Question
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
It is a birthmark on my bum. My Mom was riding a bike and fell off when she was pregnant with me. The handle bar hit her tummy and I was born with that! So I guess you could say it was a scar while I was still in the womb....very weird!
Jesse xoxo Rolling Eyes
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my Mom dropped me on my head when I was born, no birth mark there but it could explain why I am totally nuts Very Happy !!!
jsmith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: thanks Jesse Reply with quote

so as a model / actress do you have control over what happens to your pictures for magazines? do you get to negotiate that with the production companies and say hey no airbrushing this time?

J
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
It is a birthmark on my bum. My Mom was riding a bike and fell off when she was pregnant with me. The handle bar hit her tummy and I was born with that! So I guess you could say it was a scar while I was still in the womb....very weird!

Weird indeed. Now we know why you have got buns of steel. They were conditioned at an extremely early age. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time if it is a paying job I don't have control over the pics. They can airbrush or not. I like a little airbrushing, but not to the point were you don't look real! Like I have a little mole on my face and a few on my tummy and they get brushed out?? Why?? It's not ugly right?
Jesse xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
...I have a little mole on my face and a few on my tummy and they get brushed out?? Why?? It's not ugly right?

Nah, gives you character. Sometimes the pursuit of perfection goes just a little to far. I'd hate to see what would happen if noses ever went out of style in the world of glamour. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
jsmith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
JesseCapelli wrote:
...I have a little mole on my face and a few on my tummy and they get brushed out?? Why?? It's not ugly right?

Sometimes the pursuit of perfection goes just a little to far.

I agree. as a subscriber of Playboy magazine, it absolutely makes me crazy when I open up a pictorial and the woman is so photoshopped that she's blurry and pixelated. the idea is to show the person as beautiful. In Jesse's case she is BEAUTIFUL! My g/f and I agree that she is living proof that not all women are created equal.

thanks Jesse for the answers and your time

j
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah the mole on ya face is really sexy, as are the ones on ya tummy, Ive got freckles on my cheeks (face cheeks Very Happy ) and I wouldn't loose them Very Happy !!!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunshine wrote:
Like I have a little mole on my face and a few on my tummy and they get brushed out?? Why?? It's not ugly right?

HELL NO its not ugly! In fact I like photos of you that have little airbrushing and little make up. It really shows what a natural beauty you are. Your little flaws give you charactor and make you that much more sexy. Ron Harris hit the nail on the head when he said a lot of photographers put way to much make up on these girls and make them look like 30 year old hookers. Add the airbrushing and you dont look like you anymore, still sexy but not you. I've looked at you at great length and your moles are some what semetrical. Like a road map to your erogenous zones. How I would love to put my skilled hands and tounge to work on you.
Stay Scruptious,
Craig
Oh yeah, you look really hot in the eAdult santa helper get up, and the bonus Christmas update kicks ass!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I like those ron harris pics, make up is suppose to "make up" the model not change the way he/she looks, make up is good if it complements your features.

No I don't wear make up, I am talking about the modeling industry Very Happy !!!
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just looking at some of her Ron Harris work, the only problem is he airbrushed the hell out of her. She still looks great though. If you ask me the sets she did for FTV are really authenic, even though she thinks their assholes now. Thers lots more from them we have not seen yet, that I have caught a taste of elsewhere. I'm sure will see it in good time. I really like the white top and hip huggar pics which they are using on their updates page now. On the same note I like the work she did for Suze, but I dont like all the make up, same as for the Penthouse pics, the outfits are great though. I like the Suze set of her and the blue VW.
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny cause the set of me in my jeans for FTV girls is getting posted on my site today!
Jesse xoxo Laughing
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed it too, on a very close up photo of your "bum". I like it. Gives a person character in some strange way. Makes people all different.

I know it is a late reply, just wanted to say "bum" on the internet for the first time Razz

Take care
Vanilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like a little map of Sweden Very Happy iii
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla, good to see you back in action. I dig your funny comments.

I've been gazing at her birth mark on her bum Very Happy for 10 minutes now, but I don't see Sweden though. More like Ireland. Or maybe better, one of the Hawaii Islands that Jesse loves so much!

Also, I saw a comment that she was wondering to get a darker skin tan. But if this birth mark is the same as a scar, than it would probably not tan even with the rest of the skin. Than she wouldn't be able to get in those sexy thongs anymore Wink We would hate that to happen! Crying

Take care.
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys spoted her other birthmark yet?
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not really into puzzles Craig! But I will give it a shot though.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Apart from the tongue piercing, nothing out of the ordinary. I give up Question

Sure gave me a good feeling looking at her pics though. Made me realize again she has a killer body.

Let me/us know what the other birth mark is.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok maybe belgium then Very Happy , can people have two birthmarks Question iii
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not? I'm not a doctor though.

Definately not Belgium. Let's stick to Hawaii.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: