What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Just Curious Alley...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trm3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Just Curious Alley... Reply with quote

Sorry, I'm not 1 to start a topic but I was thinkin about this when I was reading some of these posts and seeing what people post makes me laugh sometimes...Anyways, I was just curious does ur man get to see these Posts that we write to u and if he does what does he think of us thinkin about u all sexually and saying we love u???? or does he just let u do ur thing and doesn't really care?...I don't know y I thought of that but if I were him I would have take a look sometimes...for entertainment purposes of course

Then again If I were him u'd be all the entertainment I would need Wink Wink ..Yea!..Bad Boy Baby! LOL!!! Laughing

P.S - Will it stop raining here..I wanna clean my car...I live Arizona ..its not supposed to rain here!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were Alley's husband and read all of the admiration and compliments she gets here I'd be saying this to myself: damn, I'm one hell of a lucky-ass dude! Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Supermark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you could look at it that way. If he does, he's one cool, confident, and secure guy. Cool But if I were him and I read some of the stuff that gets posted, I'd be like WTF, who are they to talk to my girl that way! Mad Put it this way, if they were in a club and one of us were to come up to her and say those things, he'd probably kick some ass. Evil or Very Mad I know I would. But then again, I guess I am sorta the insecure, possessive type. Confused
Jake25

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mind at all. Everyone carry one...
mt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Uh, thanks Jake.

If I were Alley's boytoy...I would rather have guys masturbate and fantasize about doin the nasty with Alley to her pix and vids and thank me lucky charms she decided not to pursue the acting career where I would have to deal with ugly producers and their casting couches or watch her on the big screen having her nipple sucked by billy bob thornton in the "required" nude sex scene. yuk
Supermark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mt wrote:
or watch her on the big screen having her nipple sucked by billy bob thornton in the "required" nude sex scene. yuk

Man, this made me lol!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know I had to turn away every time I saw him and Angelina Jolie making out.
Wonder how he ever snagged her anyway... Must be pretty big in the pants! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: