What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Favorite shots of Alley...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotcum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Favorite shots of Alley... Reply with quote

Please post your favorite shots of Alley...

Last edited by hotcum on Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH wow!

WEll, thanks Embarassed

It's good to know that you are digging all your favorite hot poses.

big grin

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
orange

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all! Well, a little preference for "nakedflesh" (I think I didn't sleep that night) Embarassed Laughing For more recents shots : "hustler", "sexmas", "h2oooo"! They are very hot! And "bloom" for the shiny side! Wink

But ...

"Glimmering" is definitively my favourite! love
masterjedi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As beautiful as Alley is and as many absolutely amazing shots of her I've seen, this question was actually really easy for me.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to post a link to the actual photo, so I'll just have to describe it. It's from Mac and Bumble set 59. It's a black and white set and the first shot is of alley, fully dressed in lingere, holding a feather duster under her chin. The pic is simplistic and plain, (not bad things at all) but the look on Alley's face is UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE! Sorry for my strong language there, but I've never seen anything like it. I must have stared at that shot for 15 minutes the first time I saw it. It just amazes me that a woman could look so completely sexual and non-sexual at the same time without even trying. For the look on her face alone, that pic is my absolute favorite shot of Alley.

So far.... Very Happy Very Happy
RickCage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't post links to the photo sets themselves - just reference the photo set name like orange did and Alley will know which set you guys are talking about.

WebChief
Down South

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

Favorite AB photo or set…wow…too many to list…well…the first set that made me do a double take was the Spring Cleaning set. Since then double takes have been the norm...esp. here recently!

So...how 'bout it Alley, what are some of your favorites?

This upcoming Titanium set looks promising…sheer bras are hot… Cool

thomaspc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

I thought I would add my favorite shoot to the list. Maybe its because I am an older person in my early forties that I have somewhat different tastes than other people. I find tan lines really sexy. I was looking at some older sets I have of Alley on my hard drive and I found some pics from 1999 of Alley with the most awesome tan lines.

What does everyone else think?
YDB

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
OH wow!

WEll, thanks Embarassed

big grin

Dear Alley:

I'm not even sure this gallery is even available in gallery archives anymore.

One of my favorite poses is from a gallery posted in April 1999.
This was before you started naming your galleries. I have this gallery listed as April 22, 1999.

I love this entire gallery (21 pictures) in particular the 6th picture, IMG0049.jpg

The gallery takes place on a hill, full of green grass. It appears to be just before dusk (or after dawn). You are wearing an absolutely sheer nightgown, totally nude underneath & barefoot.

It is one of your better "Nature" galleries, and I truly love it.

Sincerely,

YDB
masterjedi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YDB, I know the gallery you're talking about and I like it too. Something about sheer lingere really gets me. And Thomaspc, I'm kinda split on the tan line issue. Sometimes I like them, and sometimes I think they look really tacky. If the girl is tanned already and the tan lines are just kinda slightly lighter than the rest of her skin, it's cool. If the tan lines are like chalk-white, I don't really dig them.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so many favorites too! Very Happy Some of my favs are Mafiosa # 9792-9798, Alley Anime, some of Generation X, Sex_mas, I loved all of Main Course, Autumn, Gucci, Hustler, Stepford Wife, Elation, Lush and SOOOO many more! Of course some of the pics in each set are better than others but I am REALLY happy with how they are turning out! Very Happy I do think they are getting better and better. I think it has to do with my comfort level and my maturity as a woman. Some of my Erotica favs are...... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the set, Fantasizing! I think that whole set is SOOOO HOT! I love the 40's feel, the black and white photography, how some photos look old and out of focus, I love the hair and makeup. I also like Tied up Part 1 & 2, Dominatrix, Private Parts, Role Playing, Blindfold and of course all the Dita ones Very Happy

I would love to know what you all think of the Erotica photos?? Do you dig the black and white photography....look?

Anyway....I have to go check out that M&B pic Masterjedi was talking about....

I like tan lines too but I have stopped tanning because it does make you look older Very Happy Although...I guess it wouldn't be bad to do every so often just for a shoot....right?

There are some good sets from previous years too. We can't forget about those : )

And you don't have to worry MasterJedi....there wont be any chalky tan lines on me.....I'm always naturally tan anyway...so a tan line on me will be just the way you like it. big grin

Jake25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm enjoying all the newer sets.. Your showing a lot more, and I'm digging it.. It opens up a whole new perspective for me..

Put it this way.. Before the "new" photo's, I used to stop in every once in awhile.. Perhaps sign up every three months or so... stay for a month, then stay away for awhile..

Now, I'm glued to your site damn you (Jake shakes fist in the air repeatedly)...

In my best non stalking way, I've been apart of this site since it opened, and it's prob. one of the only sites I still pay for (when you scan/cap vids/pics for a living on the net, you tend to get shit for free.. Ha..) especially now..

Keep it up!!

Cheers, Jake
Down South

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

I like the Erotica photos...wish they were updated more often...I was so happy when you released the Dominatrix set. Role Playing was good too...

Also, I'd love to see full size images from those pictures you took for the strip black jack and poker games.

Those are some nice pics of you!

mt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like trying to choose your favorite child among your litter. Rolling Eyes
Although, some of Alley's sets like "hot chick" get more hand&lotion motion
than others. Twisted Evil
orange

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

I would love to know what you all think of the Erotica photos?? Do you dig the black and white photography....look?

This section is very special! I feel a strange perfume when I enter in this section! Maybe it's because of your commentaries, explainations that I read before to enter in the galleries! You give us information, the way for the escape, the key to the dream... like a guide! It's very original and I like the erotica section! Very Happy
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some of my all time favs are "Ivy League" and "Blonde". The outfits and your beautiful smile and hair in these sets turn me on just as much as your body Smile
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to know what your true feelings are! big grin

Down South, about the game pics....those were shot specifically for the game only. Sorry but you have to enjoy them in the games. That's another thing that makes the games so special. Very Happy Thank you for the compliment on them though.

Thank you guys for being so honest. I love YA!!!!! love

orange

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Down South, about the game pics....those were shot specifically for the game only. Sorry but you have to enjoy them in the games. That's another thing that makes the games so special. Very Happy Thank you for the compliment on them though.

Even if I always loose? Crying or Very sad
I'm joking! I like very much the games! They're very well done! Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orange! Oh and thank you for your previous little hairy cartoon. He's so cute!

Very Happy

masterjedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of black and white photography. It's so stylistic and it has a completely different feel to it. I makes me feel like the photos I'm looking at are kind "vintage" you know what I mean?

Anyway, I like the erotica section a lot. Most of the time I see Alley as a kinda shy, demure lady who prefers to be passive in bed. I would say the majority of her photos support this vision of her, although lately she's been shattering that vision with her sexual daring Wink. When I check out the erotica section, it's like seeing a totally different side of her. She's a freak who wants to be in control, wants to do all those nasty things you want to do but are too afraid to ask her to do, and who eventually will let you have your way with her. It's like two completely opposite sides of the same coin. I love the contrast.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT DISCREPTION of Erotica!! MasterJedi!

I LOVE THAT! Very Happy

masterjedi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Alley. I just try to call 'em like I see 'em. Very Happy
mbeal78

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alley,...

Guess I would have to say my personal favorite shots are of you when you are on your back Laughing with your legs bent and your body angled down. This allows your breast to form perfect round circles. I also like the ones of you slung backward over a chair or couch. I'd really love to see more shots of you on all fours maybe with your ass in the air? Completely nude of course. But also with a unobstructed profile view of your breast hanging down. I love seeing your breast like that. It's real sexy.

lol
mbeal78
orange

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the next set will be one of my fav'!!!
hotcum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
OH wow!

WEll, thanks Embarassed

big grin

Alley, your new set "Creamed" takes the cake!!!!!!!!
Shots #10870 and #10871 of you with cream on your chest, and swallowing more are too much to take. It made my cock twitch just looking at them.
Jesus!
tyger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotcum wrote:
Alley, your new set "Creamed" takes the cake!!!!!!!!
Shots #10870 and #10871 of you with cream on your chest, and swallowing more are too much to take. It made my cock twitch just looking at them.
Jesus!

Twitch??? L'il Tyger did more twitch!!! Twisted Evil
Reger473

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I have so many favorites too! Very Happy Some of my favs are Mafiosa # 9792-9798, Alley Anime, some of Generation X, Sex_mas, I loved all of Main Course, Autumn, Gucci, Hustler, Stepford Wife, Elation, Lush and SOOOO many more! Of course some of the pics in each set are better than others but I am REALLY happy with how they are turning out! Very Happy I do think they are getting better and better. I think it has to do with my comfort level and my maturity as a woman. Some of my Erotica favs are...... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the set, Fantasizing! I think that whole set is SOOOO HOT! I love the 40's feel, the black and white photography, how some photos look old and out of focus, I love the hair and makeup. I also like Tied up Part 1 & 2, Dominatrix, Private Parts, Role Playing, Blindfold and of course all the Dita ones Very Happy

Anyway....I have to go check out that M&B pic Masterjedi was talking about....

I like tan lines too but I have stopped tanning because it does make you look older Very Happy Although...I guess it wouldn't be bad to do every so often just for a shoot....right?

There are some good sets from previous years too. We can't forget about those : )

And you don't have to worry MasterJedi....there wont be any chalky tan lines on me.....I'm always naturally tan anyway...so a tan line on me will be just the way you like it. big grin
Alley you and Dita look so very hot together. wonderful sets !
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Reger473!

Very Happy

mbeal78

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alley,....

I love any and all shots of your gorgeous,..round and plump breast!!! I would love to see more profiles of you on all fours with your breast hanging down. That's sexy! Maybe with your ass in the air?

LOL
mbeal78
hotcum

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Thank you Reger473!

Very Happy

DAMN! I was hoping to get a hot, steamy answer from you Alley! Old Reger473 had to go and dredge up an old answer. Doesn't he realize that guys like to hear it again & again?
Oh well,
JOEL
aliasNIGMA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say all time fav. 2 are:

Like back in 1998 or so yer wearin an open white blouse, black bra, black + white mini skirt which is pulled up in front.

Also a classic yer on the beach all sandy layin with yer back arched and eyes closed.

Prolly the first shots I ever saw.

Everything off the site since then is better way better tho. Light years better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: