What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hot Seat - Funny Google results

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bennie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Hot Seat - Funny Google results Reply with quote

When I am not sure what the meaning of a word or prhase is I try to google it.
As I did not know what "hot seat questions" exactly meant (My guess would be an American TV show or a game with rules like Ttuth or Dare) I googled "hot seat questions" and was surprised when I clicked on the first result. (www.notesmith.com/NSWebSite/Hot-Seat.html)
Some questions are very funny ...that is if they were meant for Martina Cool

A few HOT questions:

1. Is there a shareware version?
I loved this one...someone asking Martina's manager
Is there a shareware version? Very Happy Very Happy

2. What don't you support?
(Some naughty thought here)

And another one I would like to add:
3. Is there a free 15-days trial period Shocked
No comments Cool
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take 1 or 3. In fact, I'll take 'em both. Razz

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Satch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, google results can be quite funny.
I know some of the people that started google and they have some cool hidden features. Although they have to remove some if they get too much publicity.
If you entered 'weapeons of mass destruction' and pressed 'I'm feeling lucky' you got a very funny result. It had to be removed... Crying or Very sad

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/iraq_wmd_google.jpg

Like I said I spend too much time on the internet Confused

Oh and try www.froogle.com for your best shopping results Martina! Wink
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Yeah, google results can be quite funny.
I know some of the people that started google and they have some cool hidden features. Although they have to remove some if they get too much publicity.
If you entered 'weapeons of mass destruction' and pressed 'I'm feeling lucky' you got a very funny result. It had to be removed... Crying or Very sad

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/iraq_wmd_google.jpg

Like I said I spend too much time on the internet Confused

Oh and try www.froogle.com for your best shopping results Martina! Wink

Ive never been on froogle before, i just checked it out and it could be pretty dangerous to my bank balance Exclamation Twisted Evil

Yes that is a strange one, no wonder they removed it Exclamation
bennie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more funny thing

When you go to Martina's site
Open the link: ACH Archve

It says:

Martina Warren has 84 Hot Scenes!

As if Martina would have scenes wiche are not hot
LOL

Martina Warren has 84 not so Hot Scenes! Confused
Martina Warren has 1 hot scene and 83 boring Scenes! Confused
Hard to imagine !!!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
One more funny thing

When you go to Martina's site
Open the link: ACH Archve

It says:

Martina Warren has 84 Hot Scenes!

As if Martina would have scenes wiche are not hot
LOL

Martina Warren has 84 not so Hot Scenes! Confused
Martina Warren has 1 hot scene and 83 boring Scenes! Confused
Hard to imagine !!!

lol Laughing Are you trying to say my cam archives are not so hot Question Laughing
bennie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hot scenes only Smile
and they forget to mention that you always start with a very nice outfit Smile
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about, Martina Warren Has (insert valid number here) Sizzling Scenes.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, try this link: http://mysite.verizon.net/philsackett/temp/hypno.html
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:

Hey for how long am I allowed to play with that Exclamation Question woot

Uhm do you have a blond version Question Wink Twisted Evil
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
sfthong wrote:

Hey for how long am I allowed to play with that Exclamation Question woot

Uhm do you have a blond version Question Wink Twisted Evil

Sorry...no blonde version. I just take it as it comes. I wonder who set up that program? Wonder if Ron could set up something like it for Martina? That would be really really really cool!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Sorry...no blonde version. I just take it as it comes. I wonder who set up that program? Wonder if Ron could set up something like it for Martina? That would be really really really cool!

Have to think about that. Probably could make something like that in Shockwave. Kinda funny seeing the butt move around....

Rather she boobs jiggle. Always loved the JJ1 Sydney Moon flashing tits.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
bennie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Rather she boobs jiggle. Always loved the JJ1 Sydney Moon flashing tits.

Hi Ronald,

She not only flashes them but they do bonce too a little Smile
As you already mentioned JJ1 I think it is allowed to put the link where one can freely download The Sydney Moon flash:

http://www.jj1.com/Fun/SydneyPic/JJ1SydneyFlash.zip
Just unzip the file and there you go !

From their website:
Get the picture that started all the buzz.
Sydney Moon Flashing her tank top.
Over 8,000,000 downloads and counting.

BTW
I saw Jana & Jessie also did some "flashing" on that site too Razz

PS:
Ronald,
I am not sure if links to other sites are appreciated on this board, if this is against the rules please let me know and I will edit this post
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
Ronald, I am not sure if links to other sites are appreciated on this board, if this is against the rules please let me know and I will edit this post

It's fine. I do it too sometimes. Just in good taste and good judgement. So long as it is not spam and that it serves in good faith a purpose.

Somethings I might remove or modify links such as [img] sourcing that results in broken links.

I generally prefer it if people link to an image- Instead of inserting the image off of some website they don't have control over. Sometimes the websites doesn't allow hotlinks. (It may seem like it works, but it's because it is cached locally on your browser.)

Yeah. I've always enjoyed seeing Sydney flash her boobs and watching it bounce. Smile She's one of our SexyFighters and man.... It was hot seeing her go up against Veronika Zemanova live in person. LOL. Lucky me eh?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
bennie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
It's fine. I do it too sometimes. Just in good taste and good judgement. So long as it is not spam and that it serves in good faith a purpose.
-R

Ok, your answer is clear

Ronald wrote:
Yeah. I've always enjoyed seeing Sydney flash her boobs and watching it bounce. Smile She's one of our SexyFighters and man.... It was hot seeing her go up against Veronika Zemanova live in person. LOL. Lucky me eh?
-R

Little offtopic
You are very lucky, tie-break I suppose ? Smile
Well anyway you have many famous women around you Cool
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:

WOW, Thats weird Exclamation
bennie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I want to know more I always use Google.

Typing in "Martina Warren" gives you back 19.000 hits, which is enormous. However if you go down and look how many real hits there are it comes down to 733, which is still overwhelming. Cool
This is easily viewed by setting the "number of results" in preferences to 100 and then click on the 10th choice from the result page, Google gives then the message:
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 732 already displayed

If you do the same search for 2 other girls in the 2005 - Penthouse of the Year playoff (Natalia Cruze & Lanny Barbie ) you get similar results.
Natalia: 789 real pages
Lanny: 599 real pages

Jassie Lewis gets only 93, which is a strange result.
The reason is the change of her name. It looks like she or Penthouse decided to use a name she had never used before and would never use again. She started her career as a (softcore) model under the name Trista, later she changed her name into "Jassie James" and then the second name was dropped so it is just "Jassie" now.
She does have nice freckles on her face btw, but that is a little off-topic here.

I don't know how Google handles "big" numbers, if you type in a few very popular name like "Cameron Diaz" or "Julia Roberts" you find ca. 2.000.000 hits.
Here it also says;
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 854 (821) already displayed.
Strange..
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
If I want to know more I always use Google.

Typing in "Martina Warren" gives you back 19.000 hits, which is enormous. However if you go down and look how many real hits there are it comes down to 733, which is still overwhelming. Cool
This is easily viewed by setting the "number of results" in preferences to 100 and then click on the 10th choice from the result page, Google gives then the message:
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 732 already displayed

If you do the same search for 2 other girls in the 2005 - Penthouse of the Year playoff (Natalia Cruze & Lanny Barbie ) you get similar results.
Natalia: 789 real pages
Lanny: 599 real pages

Jassie Lewis gets only 93, which is a strange result.
The reason is the change of her name. It looks like she or Penthouse decided to use a name she had never used before and would never use again. She started her career as a (softcore) model under the name Trista, later she changed her name into "Jassie James" and then the second name was dropped so it is just "Jassie" now.
She does have nice freckles on her face btw, but that is a little off-topic here.

I don't know how Google handles "big" numbers, if you type in a few very popular name like "Cameron Diaz" or "Julia Roberts" you find ca. 2.000.000 hits.
Here it also says;
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 854 (821) already displayed.
Strange..

Hey Bennie, Thats very Interesting thanks for sharing that with me. I usually use google too, and sometimes do searchs on myself to see if anyone is using stolen images or images they shouldnt be using. Smile

Sometimes i will also use yahoo search, as i find some sites come up about me that i have never seen in google Confused
bennie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Hey Bennie, Thats very Interesting thanks for sharing that with me. I usually use google too, and sometimes do searchs on myself to see if anyone is using stolen images or images they shouldnt be using. Smile

Sometimes i will also use yahoo search, as i find some sites come up about me that i have never seen in google Confused

Thx very much for you comments, if I find something interesting I post it Cool
Must be funny to type your own name ands get so many hits Smile

Btw
Alley Baggett has a few topics on her board about sites that stole her pics, for example: http://www.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1382&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Thx very much for you comments, if I find something interesting I post it Cool
Must be funny to type your own name ands get so many hits Smile

Btw
Alley Baggett has a few topics on her board about sites that stole her pics, for example: http://www.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1382&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Yes the same thing happens to me. Once one guy copied my whole website and registered a name, i think it was martinawerren.com, anyway put my whole website on there. I had to get him to close it down obviously. Then an other guy registered another variation of Martinawarren.com and stole pics of me. Anyway if you guys see anything that looks dodgy please let me know Smile
Satch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the algorithms in google will show you the links in an order that the one that has most references to them show up first. So if you want to end up high in the google list be sure to have lots of links in your site. Although sometimes links are sponsored and therefore end up higer.
Good thing is that Martina's website shows up first when you enter martina warren in google! Tongue

Funny thing is that google had a matrix billboard on top of their building showing current searches of their database, but after a couple of days they thought the should filter out 'adult searches' Laughing

Google also works closely together with DMOZ and they import this database into the google database.

There are also sites that enter your search into most known search engines on the internet. Although search engines are not really happy with it, they can't do much about it.One of them is www.dogpile.com. Idea

It's also good to register variations of your web name. Saw you also registerd martina-warren Wink Be careful of people that try to steal your url when it expires Exclamation
bennie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch,

Do you know why Google comes up with ca. 700-800 sites for Martina but also with 700-800 for Julia Roberts ?
I mean Martina is very, very, very popular, but Julia is one of the most famous actresses..still the same number . I am puzzled.
I prefer to be jigsawpuzzled though Cool
Satch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
Satch,

Do you know why Google comes up with ca. 700-800 sites for Martina but also with 700-800 for Julia Roberts ?
I mean Martina is very, very, very popular, but Julia is one of the most famous actresses..still the same number . I am puzzled.

Most likely they have a limit to the index. It would make much sense to keep more of them around. Wink
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Actually the algorithms in google will show you the links in an order that the one that has most references to them show up first. So if you want to end up high in the google list be sure to have lots of links in your site. Although sometimes links are sponsored and therefore end up higer.
Good thing is that Martina's website shows up first when you enter martina warren in google! Tongue

Funny thing is that google had a matrix billboard on top of their building showing current searches of their database, but after a couple of days they thought the should filter out 'adult searches' Laughing

Google also works closely together with DMOZ and they import this database into the google database.

There are also sites that enter your search into most known search engines on the internet. Although search engines are not really happy with it, they can't do much about it.One of them is www.dogpile.com. Idea

It's also good to register variations of your web name. Saw you also registerd martina-warren Wink Be careful of people that try to steal your url when it expires Exclamation

Thanks for the info Satch, very interesting Very Happy

Yes i have to be very careful Shocked
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
Satch,

Lots of people compare my celebrity status with Julia roberts Laughing Cool
Satch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Yes the same thing happens to me. Once one guy copied my whole website and registered a name, i think it was martinawerren.com, anyway put my whole website on there. I had to get him to close it down obviously. Then an other guy registered another variation of Martinawarren.com and stole pics of me. Anyway if you guys see anything that looks dodgy please let me know Smile

Yeah *sigh* these free loaders think they can just get away with it. Plus they don't realise how much of your valuable time they steal away.

Oh I also check Edonkey and Kazaa from time to time, but so far nobody has really been posting movies or pictures series of you there Exclamation The Penthouse pictures were there for a while after the magazine came out and I have also seen your Stephen Hicks video there.

Oh hey you can run a script that grabs you domain name asap as it get available again ... hmm I'll email you about that. better not post too much information on that Wink Otherwise you should really have someone watch it closely when they expire Exclamation Idea
I do it for my domains. In your case you would always get it back since it's your name, but these domain hijackers are such a pain if it's just a general name. Angry
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Yeah *sigh* these free loaders think they can just get away with it. Plus they don't realise how much of your valuable time they steal away.

Oh I also check Edonkey and Kazaa from time to time, but so far nobody has really been posting movies or pictures series of you there Exclamation The Penthouse pictures were there for a while after the magazine came out and I have also seen your Stephen Hicks video there.

Oh hey you can run a script that grabs you domain name asap as it get available again ... hmm I'll email you about that. better not post too much information on that Wink Otherwise you should really have someone watch it closely when they expire Exclamation Idea
I do it for my domains. In your case you would always get it back since it's your name, but these domain hijackers are such a pain if it's just a general name. Angry

Ok Cool, yes they are a pain in the ass. The worst thing in my opinion to what can happen is when sites give out my free passwords, as i get thousands of people in my members area at one time, and it costs me a lot in bandwidth charges Evil or Very Mad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: