What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Website Sugestions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Website Sugestions Reply with quote

For some reason this posted twice when I tried to edit, maybe Ron could fix it. Somehow it came up as a reply. Maybe I was just in a hurry and clicked the wrong tab?

Last edited by craigfox on Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Website Sugestions Reply with quote

Jesse,
Just a few sugestions for the web site. I was thinking, you probably have enough material already shot to keep us satisfied for the next year or two. I've noticed that on average you post a fresh photo set once a week and a new video bi-weekly. My first sugestion is this. At the begining of each month start a poll by posting sample pics from say 8 different sets and let the members vote on what they would like to see posted next. You could do the same for video, say just a 20 sec clip of a few new videos and let us vote.
I recently discoverd that you did a video for a site called Tounges and Toys. At the moment I am not an active member to your site, but I noticed that they had a 5 dollar trial, and I saw Jana there so I got the trial. Upon entering the site I found that your video had not yet been posted and the next update was not you either. This kinda pissed me off.(maybe you could light a fire under there asses?) I still have not got to see any of your g/g unedited videos. What I'm getting at is this. You should compile a list of all the sites you've worked for and there links and post them in the site somewhere. I saw Jana had done this on her site and it is very conveinient. I would rather support your site knowing that a cut of that money is going directly into your hands, I feel much better giving my hard earned cash right to you. This also got me to thinkin, you have done a lot of hot video work in the last year for various sites, but your loyal members have not seen much of it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to. Not to say the site is not the absolute shit, the phototsets and videos kick ass, if not I would not be a member because your really, really hot video work is elsewhere. So please for your loyal fans, COME OFF THE GOOD STUFF HONEY! I know you would not work for someone if you did not like them, but as I said I would rather support you directly. Especially since T&T just ripped me off 'cause I thought you were there. T&T is an All Reality Pass site, which I think is awfully amatur for your style, even Holly did not seem like your usual tastes, but I have yet to see the video and the trailor does look hot. Holly looks like she could not be more happy to work with you, almost too eager. I bet that was one of the best days of her entire life.
Finally, not being a member I've had time to check out the new tour, It's nice but a few things could make it even better:
Change the tour pics from time to time, to photos that have been recently posted.-Keep it fresh
Get the sample video working again.
What happend to all the cool art? The tour pages are framed by thick white bars on both sides, a perfect place to showcase some of your work or artistic tastes.
Put a sample clip of your voice welcoming everyone to the site. Check out Sandee Westgates site,(on the join page) thats where I got the idea, I like the way she did it.
If I think of anything else I'll get back with ya.
Lots 'O Love,
Craig
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My first sugestion is this. At the begining of each month start a poll by posting sample pics from say 8 different sets and let the members vote on what they would like to see posted next. You could do the same for video, say just a 20 sec clip of a few new videos and let us vote.

cool idea Very Happy !!!!!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you have lots of spare time on your hands Craig....lol. Just kinding. I can see you are a well informed man on websites. Take care.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time yes...lots of spare time. As soon as spring breaks its back to the grind. The only website I try to stay up with is Jesse's. From time to time I am tempted elsewhere though. She seems to like my input 'cause shes shown me everything I've requested to date. Gotta love her.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Jesse treats her fans right, I am gonna think up some more website ideas over the next week or so so I'll keep you all posted Wink !!!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she is devoted to her fans (according to you people, I am new around here). But don't forget, a "star" is only a star because "we, the people" make them a star. Don't you think? But lets not get to deep into this. We are all just happy to gaze at Miss C. from time to time, and all hell could break loose, I won't notice! Hmmmm, could she be from another planet? Maybe she's just here on earth to throw all men into a mind-spin, and than those nasty green "man-aliens" come buzzing in and smack us over the head..... and steal our women!
silentoption

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about adding the pictorial she did for the magazines she pose in be publish at her gallery link.
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one
silentoption

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. Since we are members we should have the priviledge to see Jesse amazing body. whether she is doing solo or girl to girl. Sides she happens to be the model why would those mags deny her the priviledge of getting negatives of those shots to be use on her website. She pretty much owner of it since she a participant.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not yet a member, so don't know yet what is on her website and not. Just thought about something. Because she showed us pretty much everything on the "outside", it would be nice to show something from the "inside" of Miss J. In other words, keep some kind of dairy. Like, give a summary of what you did the past week, and post that on the website. Than we get to know a little of the life you're living. I can imagine that this is time consuming, to keep it up to date and all. Maybe typing words is time consuming. Maybe you could do some voice recording. Hearing a voice behind the picture is nice I think.

I dig that idea about a poll which picture sets to put in the website, from Craig.

Take care.
silentoption

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she has a diary short though. I do think her diary should be a bit longer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: