What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I don' know about Chiller but I sure am aroused!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: I don' know about Chiller but I sure am aroused! Reply with quote

I've been eagerly awaiting the Proof Positive pages. Jeff, you didn't disappoint! The story is well-paced and keeps me wanting more. Also, the middle panel on page six (the one with Eagle's Eyes) is ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN FANTASTIC! Her eyes are perfect. They not only look realistic but she actually appears to be considering Chiller's outrageous proposal.

Oh, and thanks for having Chiller turn out to be telling the truth. For awhile, I was afraid he was just trying to set her up so he could escape. I even considered he might be the joke of the heroine industry by being Chiller and the Angry Inch (if you know what I mean). Wink

Keep 'em coming, please. Very Happy
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, it's cold!

"I was in the pool!"

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Okay Reply with quote

Er, um, that went over my widdle head. Confused

Can I twist your arm to see another page during this weekend? Work has been soo intense and has made me MISERABLE. I am dying to see Eagle dance (and strip!) for Chiller. Maybe then we will see what her beautiful derrier is for! Twisted Evil

Jeff, thanks for the most interesting comic story in a long time.

Oh, and about that commission, I was thinking kind of long range when you get free time. I have an idea... Razz
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The line I quoted was from a Sienfeld episode, where George is in a room changing his clothes, and a girl opens the door and walks in. She stares at his crotch for a second, makes a face and leaves. He looks down and starts shouting, "I was in the pool!"

HSHP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Okay Reply with quote

Benjamin wrote:
I am dying to see Eagle dance (and strip!) for Chiller.

Too bad we can't see it as a flash movie. Twisted Evil
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Poor me Reply with quote

Ah well... Sad

Another weekend has come and gone. Six days without an update. I guess it's time to go back to work. Crying or Very sad
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor me Reply with quote

Benjamin wrote:
Ah well... Sad

Another weekend has come and gone. Six days without an update. I guess it's time to go back to work. Crying or Very sad

5 days.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Quibble Reply with quote

6 or 5, quibble, quibble, quibble. Sheesh! These West Coast people sure know how to bicker. Wink

Those two pages are HOT! I am surprised that she stripped so quickly though. I guess I expected her to tease for awhile. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I love seeing Eagle naked.

You know, HSHP was on to something when he said that scene would make a great FLASH movie. It really would. But I cannot even comprehend what would go into making something like that. Probably a lot more time (not to mention, effort) than Jeff has. Pity.

Also, I really like the complexity of Eagle. She seems at once terribly naive and highly experienced. Maybe I am reading more into her character but when Proof started, she seemed like a naive "kid" fascinated at the prospect of something mysterious andd arousing. Her language since seems the same except she talks a bit more "dirty." I like how she slipped and implied she "could handle it." Yeah, right. Wink

Maybe Chiller shouldn't be so confident. She isn't "kinda hot," she is VERY HOT. He'll probably blow his load before she gets near touching him. I expected a long, intense dance where he got so worked up he couldn't hold it. Ha!

Anyway, I am really enjoying this comic. I eagerly await each page and think it awful selfish of Jeff and Ron to indulge themselves in things like colds and sickness. I mean, I understand they MUST eat and sleep (well, only a little) but it really is too much when they slack off being sick. Get back to work, you two! NOW! Wink Very Happy
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Animation takes a lot more time, as there's a lot of set-up, test-render, tweak, test-render, repeat, repeat, repeat. Poser is not the fastest tool for animation rendering! Some of the costumes have poke-throughs, or knees and elbows come out a little funny, and I usually fix these problems in Photoshop post-render. Cleaning up an animation would take a lot of time with so many frames.

I'd love to do some, but the time it takes for a single clip doesn't really make it worthwhile. Some of the animated trading cards we did a while back weren't too bad, as they were short loops, so maybe we could do a few more of those...

-Jeff

Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Wow! Reply with quote

Page 9 is ready so soon? I AM impressed. Thanks a lot, old man. Eagle looks terrific and the stage is set. Now how is Chiller going to get her? Hmmm...

The panel at the bottom appearrs to be placed on top of the larger Eagle pic (obscuring her legs). Do you still have the full pic? I bet it would make a splendid wallpaper.

Oh, and did you add more "carpeting" to Eagle? It appears so. I have to say that I approve. I guess I am from the old school. All of this shaving stuff these days really doesn't do anything for me. Embarassed

Thanks for the speedy work on page 9!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I have the full, un-obscured pic, so we'll see about making it a desktop. Very Happy

HSHP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a problem with the link codes lately. If you click on the "Last Page" link, you're booted back to the "What's New" page instead of the previous page of the comic.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Seems to be a problem with the link codes lately. If you click on the "Last Page" link, you're booted back to the "What's New" page instead of the previous page of the comic.

Thanks for the catch. All the html pages have been fixed!

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Wallpaper Reply with quote

Thanks for the wallpaper, Jeff. Eagle looks terrific! But now you've given me a new problem: which wallpaper do I use? Now I have to rotate between Wondy and Eagle. Rats! These a mighty hard decisions, you know! Wink
HSHP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbnail's working on the new page, but the full picture isn't loading.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Thumbnail's working on the new page, but the full picture isn't loading.

Should work. I re-uploaded it just in case it was corrupted!

-R

HSHP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works now. Thanks for the quick response! Though it only loads as an HTML. Can't save it as a JPG.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Works now. Thanks for the quick response! Though it only loads as an HTML. Can't save it as a JPG.

Actually saving it as a JPG is not a problem of our server or anything we've done. It's a bug or issue with IE or browsers, I think.

I've had times when I'm browsing something and I try to save images, and it only gives me .bmp option.

I later realized that it's related to cache folder being full.

So if you delete your temporary internet folder or cache. And then reload the website. You should be able to save images properly.

Took me a while to figure that out. Had to dig through that information off some Microsoft Knowledge base.

-R

HSHP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, yeah. I know about the bitmap thing. Had it happen to me many times and had to explain it many times to others. My problem was, I cleaered my cache before when it wasn't loading and when I couldn't save it and still had the same problem. It fixed itself after I closed and restarted my browser. Just a tip for everyone else using Firefox having that problem. Close all windows and relaunch if clearing your cache doesn't help at first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: