What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Gallery & Video : Suggestion / Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YDB

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Gallery & Video : Suggestion / Request Reply with quote

Dear Alley,

You are an outstanding model who has done a fantastic job in all of work. I have a request to make of you.

I would really like to see you make more galleries & videos with you wearing boots.

Cowboy boots, Go-Go boots, Patent Leather, etc. Just about any type of boots, I find sexy on women.

Your Alley Anime gallery was extremely sexy and I would love to see more galleries like that.

In fact, those boots you were wearing for the Jan/Feb 05 Book of Lingerie, would make for a remarkably sexy gallery & video. The handful of pictures the Book of Lingerie showed just weren't enough.

Sincerely,

YDB
mtsnuffy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: thanks and suggestions Reply with quote

Dear Alley,

I've been a loyal member since the beginning of "Enchant." Besides the fact that you are smoking HOTTT, I kind of feel like I've gotten to know you over the years and I admire your honesty, respect for fans and tastefulness, not to mention the fact that your website kicks ass! I will be a member for as long as you continue to allow us access to your work and your life. I know you can't please everyone and it certainly seems like you try, but since given the opportunity with the message board I thought I might throw my 2 cents in about some suggestions for the site.

1) Virtual Alley sounds like a terrific project and I am looking forward to that. Jiggling breasts sounds even better and might be enough to blow my mind (among other things).

2) All your pics are great, but I thought it might be interesting to see some pics from unique camera angles (perhaps slicked up with some baby oil). By the way, any new shot of you from behind is worth the monthly membership fee by itself.

3) I know you're not as comfortable with video as you are with still photos, but you are so deliciously tempting when you move on camera. Any video is great video. Would love to see something similar to the Waking Up With Alley from the ABTV show. I about needed a defibrilator the first time I saw that.

Like I said, I'll be happy with whatever we can get, but I really look forward to new and original content. Would love to meet you someday, but I'm way out in the Midwest. Would have been better to meet you in your pre-committed days, but I guess I'll just have to go on dreaming, which isn't all that bad.

Sincerely,

M. Smitten
Trm3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alley,

Since were on the subject of some suggestions here...I would like to throw some in as well...u guys probably don't recognize me at all cause I have never been to a chat of urs Alley...I been wanting to ..for the past 2 years I've been wanting too, lol..I've been a member of this site since '02 and I've missed every chat, lol ..but I'm not suggesting a chat..I'm just mentioning the fact I've been here awhile so no1 thinks I'm a newbie...anyways, suggestions..I have 1 about u doing more on "all 4's" poses..I don't know about u guys but theres just something about a girl being on all 4's thats just really hot! Very Happy ..and since I think Alley is 1 of the most beatiful girls I have ever seen..shes just gotta do it and wearing Lace-ups is hot too, lol Laughing ...So, Alley if ur reading this..I love all the sets u have been doing but theres something about u being on all 4's that would be just so hot (Not like u already r Wink ) and more Lace-up shoes would be awesome!! Very Happy Very Happy ..I don't know..I have a fetish for girls in lace-ups, lol..Sorry Sad

Oh Yeah...Can we get new 8x10's of u...I so wanna new pic of u Alley..I don't want a pic of u when u were 12 yrs old Alley, lol...I'm jokin, lol Laughing Laughing ...Much love for u..long time fan and will continue to be until u give us up Wink Wink Very Happy

Tony Wink Very Happy

Last edited by Trm3 on Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
RickCage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Gallery & Video : Suggestion / Request Reply with quote

YDB wrote:
Cowboy boots, Go-Go boots, Patent Leather, etc. Just about any type of boots, I find sexy on women.

Have you seen Alley's layout in Playboy's Book of Lingerie 100th issue? She's wearing these amazing lace up boots that come up to her thighs - REALLY SEXY might I add...There's a two page layout plus a full page in the back - you have to check it out!!

WebChief
http://www.alleybaggett.net
YDB

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have you seen Alley's layout in Playboy's Book of Lingerie 100th issue? She's wearing these amazing lace up boots that come up to her thighs - REALLY SEXY might I add...There's a two page layout plus a full page in the back - you have to check it out!!

Yes, I have. That layout for that Book of Lingerie & the Alley Anime gallery was the inspiration for my first post.

Quote:
In fact, those boots you were wearing for the Jan/Feb 05 Book of Lingerie, would make for a remarkably sexy gallery & video. The handful of pictures the Book of Lingerie showed just weren't enough.

I will say again, a large gallery & video featuring Alley wearing those boots, I'm sure would be absolutely spectacular.

Cordially,

YDB
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been really into boots too.....lately!! (as you can see) I just bought these HOT lace up moccasins that I HAVE to wear in a photo shoot! I also plan to wear these Gianni Versace thigh high boots I've had for a long time now. They are SOOOO hot too! I plan on selling those white and silver lace up boots I wore in Playboy in my store soon.

THOSE BOOTS ARE SMOKIN'

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
Trm3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really Surprised ...Hmmmm... Idea Idea LOL!! Laughing Laughing
YDB

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I've been really into boots too.....lately!! (as you can see)... I plan on selling those white and silver lace up boots I wore in Playboy in my store soon.

THOSE BOOTS ARE SMOKIN'

Dear Alley,

Please, before you sell those , white & silver lace up boots make a gallery & video first.

It would be a crime if you let those boots go without taking more photos in them.

Cordially,

YDB
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be bad to shoot in them again....especially since I've shot in them for Playboy??

Confused

grifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Would it be bad to shoot in them again....especially since I've shot in them for Playboy??

Confused

No way. Those boots were hot as hell. Truly what you might call, ahem, "fuck me boots!" I personall'd be all for another shoot with them. And that lingerie set too, for that matter. I love a woman in white. And the wispy, see-through aspect of the bra...just makes me think about what those breasts would like through that shimmery material...Yeah, I think I a video is definitely in order.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can probably shoot the boots again but I can't shoot the lingerie again because it was Playboy's.

Thank you for your input!

chico

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and what does playboy do with the used lingerie? I'd kiss those boots till my lip was pierced.
YDB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Would it be bad to shoot in them again....especially since I've shot in them for Playboy?? ...

Well, I can probably shoot the boots again but I can't shoot the lingerie again because it was Playboy's.
Confused

Dear Alley,

No, it would not be bad to shoot in those boots again. You, in those boots, are the best part of those pictures.

As for the lingerie, I am sure you can find something similar that would work. The way you look in those boots overpowers all other elements in those pictures anyway.

Sincerely,

YDB
abarchet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly, you are what makes the boots so sexy. you in anything will be awesome.... Shocked
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! Very Happy I will shoot in them again....then.

I'm not sure what Playboy does with their wardrobe after it's been used. blink

Oh.....I bet those boots would look hot in some red thigh high stockings.

Hmmm

Jake25

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh yes... Haven’t been here since the Admin moved the forum here...

I still say you should do some provocative posing w/another web model.. Like Aria or someone.. I'd be willing to bet that ABTV episode of you and Sasha Singleton was the most downloaded file ever.. The one where she licked the whip cream off of you boobies.. Damn, that was hot...

I've been waiting for something like that, so I could promote the shit out of it on my site.. Although, your new "poses" have def. helped (if you dont know what I'm talking about, then shame on you.. Ha...). Love em.. Keep it up..
Trm3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought we were talkin about Lace-ups...not boots...What happened?? Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will one day Jake. I think it could be a lot of fun. Of course it would have to be something totally artsy....I will let you know as soon as I figure that one out.
I love the video clip...by the way. It's really COOL!

TRM...I believe we were talking about boots all along. At least...I think? blink

redshift

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

Oh.....I bet those boots would look hot in some red thigh high stockings.

Alley in thigh highs.... Very Happy
Trm3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YDB wrote:
AlleyBaggett wrote:
I've been really into boots too.....lately!! (as you can see)... I plan on selling those white and silver lace up boots I wore in Playboy in my store soon.

THOSE BOOTS ARE SMOKIN'

Dear Alley,

Please, before you sell those , white & silver lace up boots make a gallery & video first.

It would be a crime if you let those boots go without taking more photos in them.

Cordially,

YDB
I knew it...Lace-ups were somewhere..See Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL!!
YDB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Playboy Boots... Coming Up Soon !!! Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I've been really into boots too.....lately!! (as you can see) I just bought these HOT lace up moccasins that I HAVE to wear in a photo shoot! I also plan to wear these Gianni Versace thigh high boots I've had for a long time now. They are SOOOO hot too! I plan on selling those white and silver lace up boots I wore in Playboy in my store soon.

THOSE BOOTS ARE SMOKIN'
AlleyBaggett wrote:
Thanks guys! I will shoot in them again....then.

Dear Alley:

You have made me (and my fellow boot-loving Enchant members) very happy. Very Happy

I will save all my praise & adoration when this gallery is revealed at the end of this month.

Sincerely,

YDB
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your wish is my command big grin

I hope you like the Playboy Boots set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: