What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Brickhouse Digital Flash ad for JB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Brickhouse Digital Flash ad for JB Reply with quote

Hey Jeff! Your ad for Justice Babes on your Brickhouse Digital site is great. I really like the scolling effect. It is a Flash animation, right? Can we save it o our desktop and play it like your Virtual Cards? How would I go about saving it? Thanks. Oh, I really like the Wonder Broad boob-holding, coy pose. Niiicceee.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Flash Reply with quote

That was just some goofing around with an experimental Flash banner - it's usually saved in your browser cache somewhere, but I don't think you can save it as easily as you can a JPG file. Most of those poses are the nice versions from the current desktop / jigsaw series running (there are naughty and nice versions of each pose).

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Solitaire Reply with quote

Great Solitaire reward. This is the "nice" version? What does the "naughty" one look like?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: naughty version? Reply with quote

I dont think we have a naughty version of that group shot...

Jeff will probably have to rerender that one...

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: They're like two green biodomes. Reply with quote

ObWhine: According to the bios, She-Bulk ought to tower over everyone else. Full Moon should appear quite short, etc.

Still, DAYAMN. What a great Flash banner this turned out to be.

I made a picture a while back that figured in relative heights. It's kinda big; almost 2000 pixels wide, I think, though I could easily shrink it down. I'd submit it as fan art, but it's highly derivative, as it's nothing more than cutouts of Jeff's pinups, scaled as needed.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:10 am    Post subject: Naughty Reply with quote

I haven't done the group shot as a naughty version yet, but it would be easy enough to piece together. It's on the "to-do" list!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: