What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

In Soviet Russia, the knife drops YOU.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: In Soviet Russia, the knife drops YOU. Reply with quote

Glad we're back to the comics. I like just about everything about page 11 - lettering, poses, faces, dialogue, effects, color, composition. Fox is really cute, and Flasher's slipping pose is perfect. The three-part page design seems to be getting used mayyyybe a bit much. Looks good; it's just that it's in eight pages in this issue alone.

The camera angles in the issue so far are pretty good. We've got some ground level looking up, and a great one above eye level, looking down. Also a pretty good mix between closeup faces, wider angle action shots, and some stuff in between. Just like in print. Heh.

Supes looks like a robot when that beam hit her. There's this unemotional look on her face, and her hair didn't move. Must be her superior perm.

How is Fox able to dodge Flasher? And how'd Flasher manage to get motion blur ahead of her? (Maybe she's THAT fast.)

Ice? Duhh. You're in Canada.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: In Motion Reply with quote

It's a little hard to see, but the motion lines are behind fox, then in front of her, as Flasher ran around her.

Didn't realize I had used the three panel version as much as I had. I've been trying to stay away from big splsh pages this issue, but I'll try and squeek a little more variety in!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: That explains why she didn't hit her... Reply with quote

Ahh, I see. With the camera straight on, the back lines lined up perfectly with the front ones. If the view were elevated, you could've made a little oval, I guess. Better still - and the magic of 3D makes this hopefully not that much work - you could have added a lot of faded, blurred copies of Flasher at various points.

Well, maybe a bit of work to do all those poses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: