What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Another rumor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supermark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Another rumor Reply with quote

Hey Alley,

I'm enjoying this message board a lot. It's so great that you take a real interest in your fans. I don't think many celebs would. But some of the comments must surely make you Embarassed !

Anyways, there's something I've been wondering about since I read it a few months ago. Did you have a baby? I don't remember what site I was on, but it had a message board, and someone had made a post claiming that you have a kid. Any truth to this rumor? If not, do you think you'd like to someday? I know a lot of models say they don't because of what pregnancy does to a woman's body.

Wink Mark
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: I heard it all before Reply with quote

Hello...Mark! It's really good to know that you've been enjoying my message board.

Yes, I've heard this one before too. I've heard lots of different rumors and have seen several pieces of photos of me that have been tampered with or altered in some way or another. I have seen it and heard it all. All I can say is....no it's not true but when that time comes I believe it would be the greatest thing in the world that I would HAVE to share the news with everyone!!

I would definitly love to have the experience of motherhood some day when the time is right. Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: