What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

non-serious questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: non-serious questions Reply with quote

Alley,

I have just a few simple questions:

What is your current favorite TV show? A show that you just can't miss. A show that you say, " It's starting in 5 minutes and I forgot to set the Tivo, drive faster."

What are your favorite movies? ie: drama, comedy, action, suspense, scifi

How many tattoos do you have and does each one have a story behind it? (something like I fell asleep and woke up with this.)

How did you become introduced to the comicbook industry?

Finally.....If you were driving in a car at the speed of light and you turned the headlights on....would they work?

just kidding on the last question....but that was the most serious thing I could think to ask.

Shocked Cool

ronin
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: wow..you've got some questions Reply with quote

Hi Sweet Ronin!

My fav show is the Real World but I don't have to watch it every time it comes on or anything. I catch up with it when the re runs come around. I also just saw a little bit of Sex in the City for the first time and it was hilarious. I wish I would have seen it when it was still airing. Hmmm...maybe I'll buy the DVD's? I've never been a big TV person. OH yeah....I used to watch Friends every Thursday night.

My fav movies are suspense and drama.

I have 3 tattoos and want to get 1 or 2 more. They don't really have any meanings only cool looking designs.

I was introduced into the comic industry because I was attending comic book shows wearing costumes of my own version of Alley Cat....at that time. I would sit with Kevin Taylor an artist who drew me wearing the costume and that's how I first got involved.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: