What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Casting Call- "The Blue Sky of Bon Bon" (+Royals w
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Casting Call- "The Blue Sky of Bon Bon" (+Royals w Reply with quote

Hello everyone, it has been quite a start for me, Sky's landing in Constance's backyard and going through a good period of recovery ahead. His story link is at the bottom of my post for those who have't read and would like to. I appreciate those that have commented and kept me going on it, it was a close call that I nearly killed him off where he landed but now I'm happy to keep him alive. I hope you all will enjoy his stories as I write them out, now comes the hard part of setting up his fate with those people that make Bon Bon such a delightful place.

And for that... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Hehe, too true! Sky's story is going to be a little different from others I've seen and read, but before it can be written I need your inputs, your opinions, your assistance and with some of you I'll need your permissions (Royals in particular). Although browsing through the RPs there are some I find interesting and would like to join in or start, for now I'd like to write out Sky's main story solely through my own keyboard and I'll RP later on. I'd even like to one day turn Sky's story into a comic if it's popular enough and I make Royal Member status, and for that I need to assemble a cast of characters, some from the Royal section, others from forum and casual members. So then you can consider this the CASTING CALL for "The Blue Sky of Bon Bon."

How does it work?
I have the story setup in my mind, Sky's official story of how he arrived in Bon Bon and acts, but the difficulty of working with Sky's character interacting with others in Bon Bon is that many are representations of real people, so to simply jump in and make him who I'd want to be is out of the question, as I could write someone's fursona completely opposite what they are, or get their preferences incorrect (which has already happened in a couple cases, such as Jessica Belle). Also, I could write Sky as a golden boy like Red Bordeaux but I'd rather he be made that position by opinions and votes, rather than just by me writing it out as so, let people give him whatever title he deserves.

Therefore, I have decided to list out the details that make Sky who he is as well as members of the "preferred cast"; characters composed of Royal Members, Delight Castle members, forum characters, too. If you have a fursona that you think would work well with him, let me know and I'll probably write them in. Those listed below are characters I've contemplated and would like to use, however none will be used without direct approval, so rest assured if you see your name but would still like your word. Just say no or yes, or any limitations if yes like in the case of Constance. Even if you say yes you'll also have to specifically say if you'd consider an intimate situation or I'll keep it platonic. Some are listed twice due to having traits that would both catch his eye as well as provide a service he'd need on a regular basis.

CASTING CALL

Love Interests: (Those that catch Sky's attention and/or intimate possibilities)
Constance Mayflower
Dr. Camarilla Fuchs
Jessica Belle
Scorpia Fortune
Lidia Apricot
Margaret the nut vendor
Sydney brown
Daisy Nugget
Alexia
Gray Fox lady (Vol 4 Pg1)
Periwinkle
Lily

Business Associates: (recurring characters, socializing)
Constance Mayflower
Betty Goldblum
Violet Berry
Johnny Six Killer
Henk Cobra
Thomas Aaron
Jillian Sullivan
Lida Apricot
Caroline Wellwater
Labrn
Gantros
Dr. Camarilla Fuchs
Jessica Belle
Scorpia Fortune
Carriage Driver (Vol 3 Pg 10)

Cameos:
James West
Simon Pilkington
Martin Day

Cat-Alyst: (Female cat to spark a deep scar flashback)
OPEN (Formerly Chessy, Mystic considered)

PERSONALITY: This part is of how Sky acts and lives and is a basis for your valued opinions of him to determine how he's perceived, if he earns the title of "golden boy." Everyone's opinions on this are valued. Based on the following, I'd like your answers on how you would perceive and act if you saw it. Would he catch your eye walking down the street, would you find him attractive, want to lay him, approach him and strike up a conversation, etc.?

Appearance: Navy Blue coat and Sky Blue lower fur, TWO tails, high boots, gray or khaki pants, short to long sleeve shirt typically with a vest and a kerchief instead of a tie. Occasionally he wears a leather jacket. A silver and gold eagle and sword pin is clipped on his shirt lapel at all times he won in a gliding contest before arriving in Bon Bon.

Conduct: Calm and smiling, loves elegant and intellectual conversations, has no problems talking anything with anyone, male or female. Anyone can join him in a conversation, at his place or sit at his table if he's having lunch in public or at the bar. Spends a lot of time with Constance Mayflower, seeing her performances, helping her practice, playfully teasing and making her laugh a lot, loves to make people laugh even if he makes himself the butt of the joke with quick wit humor. Always pulls the chair out for the lady, always stands when she leaves or arrives, very punctual, takes her hand in greeting, kisses it in appreciation, firmly shakes hands with the guys, always offers to pay the bill even if it's his last florin, if a lady falls he'll help her up, gives her a compliment with no thought of reward, doesn't even mind if a girl chooses to be a streetwalker because it's her choice and it's not his position to judge them, but if they approach him he seams to always refuse with a nervous smile but a polite departure. When girls appear to show their interest in him he appears to become a little uncomfortable though he tries to never deny them their interests.

Home and Business: Lives in his home/workshop which is very unique for Bon Bon. After moving into a shop on the edge of Bon Bon away from all the areas devoted for physical pleasure, he found a large brick building that was unoccupied with two apartments on the top floor that were connected. Its large floor allows him to build kites, gliders, flying toys and other contraptions he's contracted to do and can make anything from furniture, to machined parts, even can make ladies' dresses thanks to the skills he acquired to sew and build his gliders. The shop has a boiler steam engine that turns a master shaft that drives a mill and lathe on the ground floor that he later installed after moving in but he made some remarkable changes to it that are the first in Bon Bon (that I've seen so far). In the building he installed electrical conduits that the steam engine drives off the master shaft to generate electricity to power light bulbs, during the winter he attaches a heat exchanger that can take the boiled off heat and pipe it into the apartments and shop for warmth so it's always nice and toasty, the furnace section doubles as a forge and even at the end of the day he uses the leftover pressure to purge the boiler of its water and pipes the hot water into the plumbing, making it one of only a select few buildings that have heated water, let alone indoor plumbing and electricity.

Hobbies and Guests: Sky loves nothing more than pushing everything out of the shop and onto the back yard to setup for house parties, having everyone from town even if they're just walking past and care to join them you can come inside and socialize with a warm drink, food, fine spirits and even dance if they choose to when he and some others play music together. A couple shots of whiskey or absinthe and he'll even join in, jigging all over the place to the music and even sings with his fellow musicians. When not having a party he enjoys walking around town, gliding his gliders over the valley, playing guitar when he's by himself up on the roof at dusk and singing about his home across the sea. Other times, he loves taking his guitar and playing in pubs, meeting new people and just having a good time, even when attending Delight Castle functions. If you stay over at his place, it's the best rest you'll have with him giving up his back apartment to you. Since it's on the edge of town it's quiet along with all the amenities the shop has installed. You're always welcome back whenever you wish, even a key is offered sometimes to those that wish to get away from wherever now and then without any need to pay any form of rent, and his guests are always greeted early in the morning at sunrise to freshly brewed tea or coffee, poached eggs with hot buttered toast and cheese croissants, all the courtesy of Sky Fox's hospitality.

So there you have it all, what would you think and do? Smile Hope to hear from you.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well Sky,

Being as you asked, I don't have any problems with you using Caroline in your little stories.))
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your going througfh recovery he might have gotten vmental trauma so if you do that you can use my charecter kyle since he's the only pschiatrist/pschologist in bon bon
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
BioRust

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how my guy could be of any important use other than a friend. So if you need a random roll to be filled.

Last edited by BioRust on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use my fursona in any way you can find useful. -_^
Avrie000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how Avrie could fit into your story other than possibly to order some custom valves machined for his clinic in chrome steel. But you're welcome to include him if you wish.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem if you want to use my character, go for it. Smile
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Casting Call- "The Blue Sky of Bon Bon" (+Roya Reply with quote

If you don't mind some comments, I had a couple of thought upon reading this thread.

BlueHawk82 wrote:

Love Interests: (Those that catch Sky's attention and/or intimate possibilities)
Constance Mayflower
Dr. Camarilla Fuchs
Jessica Belle
Scorpia Fortune
Lidia Apricot
Margaret the nut vendor
Sydney brown
Daisy Nugget
Alexia
Gray Fox lady (Vol 4 Pg1)
Periwinkle
Lily

I have no idea if you've made your choices based on the portraits in the Fours Aces suite and the comic, or if you've also read the bios and/or the roleplays of the members whose fursonas you've mentioned here. Based on the personality of the mentioned fursonas, and the way they've been presented by the owners, I'd say that Lidia is a good choice for Sky. Assuming that she'd agree to it of course. Her fursona is sweet and very likable. I'm not sure if she considers her fursona to be involved with Crimson's though. I have no idea how canon roleplaying, comic appearances and general comments in this forum are.

I don't know whether you're considering having Sky pay for his first time, because you seem to have picked quite a few prostitutes. I don't know whether Daisy is supposed to be one as well, but she might be a good choice. Sky likes canines, right? Sidney is another good one, I think. I actually think she might be the best one, as she seems sweet and a bit innocent, and she doesn't work at the Delight Castle, so I can imagine Sky meeting her in the bookstore.

BlueHawk82 wrote:

Cat-Alyst: (Female cat to spark a deep scar flashback)
OPEN (Formerly Chessy, Mystic considered)

Mystic hasn't been around for a long time, so getting approval from her might be difficult. You might be able to get it from Labrn, as he's the creator. He hasn't been around for some time either, though.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can ask labrn through fa or xboxlive he's in all the time on that one
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Blink!Blink!*... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!!! Laughing So many responses I can't believe it!!! And I was thinking all was lost! I can't thank you all enough for responses and acceptance, you've made me so very happy and I needed it today of all days! It makes me so happy I could cry!!! Crying or Very sad

Caroline
Hehe! Thank you, Caroline, thank you very much. I hope you carry some nice teas that Sky will most likely frequent your shop for, plus you might find his interest in mixing some crushed fruit essences int them on occasion.

The Adept
Sky doesn't neet counseling for the crash, he's crashed many times before and is more or less used to it. If anything Constance's kind heart cured him of any stress he would have had since she's the first who ever was more worried about him than his caused damage. But there is one deep emotional scar in his heart that you just might have a place for. I'll definately make a note of you and see what I can work out, since I may use you for the part with the Cat-Alyst character.

BioRust
I was thinking of your character very seriously for just that reason, perhaps as a drinking buddy. You've essentially got a sure shot just might not make an appearance for a little while but I'll let you know when.

Miss Scorpia
Ah! Madame! Merci! I was deeply hoping for your word as you're in the next ep. Smile I'll need to ask you some details soon, look for my email in the next couple days. And if you would by any chance know how to get a hold of tooneaxe and kommy, they're also requested for the same scene.

I particularly would like Jessica Belle in there as well, there's a Skunk story gag I need a skunk/skunkette to intiate. I told it to my coworkers and had the entire crew in stitches but won't tell it until I get the story written. Many thanks again. Smile

Avrie000
PERFECT!!! Customers are always wanted at the Icarus' Annex. Smile *makes note*

Aaron_Thom
Fabulous! I'll need to ask you a few little details to setup properly, if you would please, email me through the contact info on my Deviant page?

Symphony
Yes, Symphony, you were right that the original decision was based mostly on those I had seen with an outward appearance. Four Aces members and those girls in the comics were the first choices but looks alone weren't primary reasons. Those selected have both an outward appearance Sky would stop and stare at plus a reason to socialize with. Sky's not the kind who chases any tail just on looks, he's too shy for that but his barriers start to melt with someone he can interract with freely outside of friendship such as a bussiness relation. Once he becomes comfortable, then he might take a chance and ask for a date.

I have in the meantime been reading as many members' bios as I could find to make a decision on whether or not to keep their consideration and all I can say is many have strengthened my interest in them. Again such as the case of Jessica Belle, not so much in an intimate interest but Sky has a similar history of being "outside the norm" with painful memories, so he would strongly sympathize with her past. Lida Apricot is another example, I had even designed the apartment part of Sky's Annex in lieu of reading her posts on the "Fursonas' Homes" thread, how she was looking for a place outside the Inn she worked at that was more "quiet". Sky would offer her the apartment for just that reason alone, plus a roomate and some occassional company is never unnapreciated. If she's tied with Crimson that's fine, the annex can have other guests but would change that whole Episode in mind. But that one's a ways away so there's no rush. Smile Anybody else want tea and a free breakfast?!

And no, Sky won't pay for his first time, but in Bon Bon, WHO ISN'T A PROSTITUTE!!! Laughing Aside from Mary, of course. Sky doesn't care if a girl is a streetwalker or her choice as long as she has a good spirit about herself. I don't want to give too much away but you'll see as you read on- I hope. Smile

So are you all still up for it??? Smile

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow I can't wait for this. looks like it's gonna be big
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big I'd like it to be, I'd love to have my writings be read by someone other than just my friends or family, but as I'm not a Royal myself nor well known size will only be relative since I'm ultimately an unnoficial story like much of everything else, but I would like to make it a comic and it be enough quality for Vanessa to post. We'll just wait and see. Smile

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the cast is certainly enough in itself to make it great
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if ya need some furs to write your story ya welcome to use my fursona however ya like.

if ya got any question's about him then im more then happy to anser them but only if ya whant to use him

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/

Last edited by dragonfly on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
BioRust

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueHawk82 wrote:

BioRust
I was thinking of your character very seriously for just that reason, perhaps as a drinking buddy. You've essentially got a sure shot just might not make an appearance for a little while but I'll let you know when.

*screams like fangirl* Ahem *straightens tie* sorry bout that. Just to let ya know though, it takes a lot for Alex to get drunk... a lot.

BlueHawk82 wrote:
So are you all still up for it??? Smile

You know it!
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Mr. BlueHawk82. *waves*

First, I apologies for not responded of your call for your story sooner, for not only I was busy, but I was thinking of letting you use my fursona for your story.

I read your story through out, and may I say you did a real good job, catching readers attention with all the detail, the emotion of the characters you wrote was really convincing, for that I enjoy it. :3

So, I will say that you have my permission to use my fursona, Lidia Apricot, in your story.

Couple of things I want you to make sure about Lidia is that she is not involve with Crimson. Although there were a couple of sex scene between the two in the other rp, they are not in a relationship.

Anything you want to ask me about, you may. Wink

So, again, you have my permission to use my fursona and keep up the good work. :3

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damm! Been out too long. This caught my attention out, and couldn't help but wonder if Wolf could be thrown in the ring too.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[empty post]
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lida Apricot
AH!!! Lidia, a pleasure to make your acquaintence. Smile Thank you whole heartedly for your acceptance to my request and even more for your like of my story. Very Happy All the compliments, I didn't think it'd be so accepted for a first ep.

Ah, good to hear about Crimson, and wouldn't have been a problem either way. So i guess you don't have too many bats in the belfry, eh? Wink Bad joke, but you'll get a lot of that with Sky, too. As far as Sky's hands going over her, there's no need to worry about any of that, Sky's too shy for being the aggressor which is sort of his problem. My actual hope was Lida could accept his offer and perhaps after a while think of some way to "repay" him for his generosity, but though that's not an option it's not a killer. Smile *makes notes to episode plot*

PS: I saw you RP with toonaxe could I ask you to pass her a note about this if you had a chance?

NOTE: Just so most of you know, Sky's reserved to being the instigator so everyone's safe from that even if you say YES. If you don't say you'd consider it then it's an automatic platonic assumption for me. I was hoping more or less the girls could be the ones to try and coax HIM, but that's just assumed given the nature of Bon Bon. But if I also can't get too many to be so it could make the situation a little bland. Also, Ep 2 is on hold until I can get toonaxe and kommy or have to rewrite them.

BioRust
Glad you're happy I'll keep you posted, dude. Smile Might make your entrance in a pub scene, I gotta replot some paths to the story with the influx of auditions.

Wolf Stride
I just might be able to do that. I'll keep making updates here and there, Everyone I need's online for Eps 3-4, 5 is in the works but 2 is still lacking two necessary characters.

dragonfly
Wow! my lucky day, so many characters. Smile I'll make a note for you and see where I get from here.

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so how many episodes do you think it'll span to? seems like it's going to have quite the plot line
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, did you have to remind me about that? Very Happy It's not for sure how many just yet because depending on who else RSVPs. The once concern is I want to make sure each ep would be just enough for one comic volume each should I decide to go that route and the more story the more panels -THE MORE ALEVE AND JACK DANIELS!!! But if I had a fair bet... *counts the requested roster* I'd say a fair bet right now would put it at about 12-15 eps. More or less each ep would also focus around interacting between one or two of the love interests. But that's all I can say for right now or I'll spoil the next volume.

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked that.is.epic..and sorry about that XD
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueHawk82 wrote:
Lida Apricot
AH!!! Lidia, a pleasure to make your acquaintence. Smile Thank you whole heartedly for your acceptance to my request and even more for your like of my story. Very Happy All the compliments, I didn't think it'd be so accepted for a first ep.

Ah, good to hear about Crimson, and wouldn't have been a problem either way. So i guess you don't have too many bats in the belfry, eh? Wink Bad joke, but you'll get a lot of that with Sky, too. As far as Sky's hands going over her, there's no need to worry about any of that, Sky's too shy for being the aggressor which is sort of his problem. My actual hope was Lida could accept his offer and perhaps after a while think of some way to "repay" him for his generosity, but though that's not an option it's not a killer. Smile *makes notes to episode plot*

*laughs* Don't worry, I'll make sure to giggle at your little joke. Wink

And don't get me wrong, Crimson is a dear friend to Lidia, even if people don't see it, Lidia treats him as a the kind of friend she'll love to tease and hang out. Possibly the same way with Mr. Sky Fox. :3

I guess Lidia could accept The two-tail blueberry fox's offer of being his roomates, but we'll see when the young ferret is introduce.

Oh, another thing you should know about her is that this little ferret can be easily distracted by anything shiny or something that catches her eyes and she loves oatmeal-raisin cookie. :3

BlueHawk82 wrote:
PS: I saw you RP with toonaxe could I ask you to pass her a note about this if you had a chance?

Sure, no problem. I'll post her about it when she post here. :3
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

*laughs* Don't worry, I'll make sure to giggle at your little joke. Wink

And don't get me wrong, Crimson is a dear friend to Lidia, even if people don't see it, Lidia treats him as a the kind of friend she'll love to tease and hang out. Possibly the same way with Mr. Sky Fox. :3

I guess Lidia could accept The two-tail blueberry fox's offer of being his roomates, but we'll see when the young ferret is introduce.

Oh, another thing you should know about her is that this little ferret can be easily distracted by anything shiny or something that catches her eyes and she loves oatmeal-raisin cookie. :3

BlueHawk82 wrote:

Sure, no problem. I'll post her about it when she post here. :3

Greatly appreciated, thank you. Smile I don't want to sound like I'm pushing for her. She's a great character, love to read the RPs and was one of the first fursonas to cach my eyes when coming to Bon Bon. I know I've mentioned her a lot in my postings but she's a desired character for sympathy reasons (and though I've read her response to Labrn's posting in your RP about how she might consider a male once, is not my goal though it is in the back of my mind). Plus I don't like jumping into people's RPs to get their attention, it's too forward and rude. Same thing with kommy, Camarilla was mentioned in the first ep and I still got to figure out if I need to remove her.

Wait a minute, I was just rereading your post, did you or did you not say to keep Sky's hands off her, not to use her for something kinky?

If you like shiny things, there's one thing she might like is the silver and gold pin he always wears that you read that he won. He never takes it off and there's soemthing special about it too that will be mentioned in next ep. Cookies are never a problem and you might get a surprise out of the tea he prepares. What about if she woke up to find vases of fresh flowers next to her bed or on the table?

OPEN QUESTION: What would it take for someone to be intimately interested in someone like Sky and/or if you read on and were surprised would you later consider it? I do need some girls to be a little initiative and aggressive or consider later interest in it.

toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Eep. My tail is tingling,someone must be talking about me. hehe"

Yeah you can use my character,but as you corrected yourself,intimate is out of the question as I only go for females.Thanks for the notice by the way. ^^
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you, toonaxe! A pleasure to meet you and very grateful for your acceptance, you're in next ep. I love your fursona, probably the first to catch my attention when I joined and formerly my first love interest choice but totally understand your position. Smile

Rest assured, you're safe as you said, but I do have a couple questions to get me setup for next ep for now, some more might come later as there is an ep focused mostly around yours. Does your fursona actually flirt with the guys as I read on your page, in this case would Sky be one? Second, would she hang out with gentlemen if they were fully aware and accepting of her and treated her like a real lady, as many Bon Bon men wouldn't? Remember, Sky came by accident, not by his "divining rod" and he tries not to think with it.

Any objections to artwork features, too? I got a good one in mind after I finish the one with Constance that shows why I chose twin-tails for him.

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueHawk82 wrote:
Wait a minute, I was just rereading your post, did you or did you not say to keep Sky's hands off her, not to use her for something kinky?

You did read it, but I erase it because I thought it was not necessary, but if you want, Lidia can tease Sky and play his twin-tail (or his shiny pin), but no more than that.

BlueHawk82 wrote:
What about if she woke up to find vases of fresh flowers next to her bed or on the table?

She'll loves that, but not before she'll be weird out of how a vase of flowers appeared next to her bed. Laughing And she'll thank that person who did it. :3

BlueHawk82 wrote:
OPEN QUESTION: What would it take for someone to be intimately interested in someone like Sky and/or if you read on and were surprised would you later consider it? I do need some girls to be a little initiative and aggressive or consider later interest in it.

If you mean for a girl "falling in love" with Sky, then for Lidia, no.

I can't think of a girl in BonBon that will have high interest in Sky, but I'm sure they'll be one. Wink

BlueHawk82 wrote:

Any objections to artwork features, too? I got a good one in mind after I finish the one with Constance that shows why I chose twin-tails for him.

How about a picture of Fox, winning the Gliding contest from the first part of the story. That would be cool. :3
BioRust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe a picture of him finding out where he's at. That would be good for some laughs. Laughing
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I may not be on much or be very slow for a little, I was fortunate enough to get on earlier this morning. Yesterday while at work I nearly drowned on a cup of water, no I'm not kidding. My chest still hurts from the fight so it's a major dsitraction, not to mention I nearly drowned before when I was a kid so it brought back some memories I didn't want.

BUT FOR TODAY!!!

Kommy is the last character needed to continue so fingers are crossed, hope to hear from her. Smile

Lida Apricot
Okay, I just wanted to make sure. Although I did say that without mention it's automatically assumed platonic, if you still mention the restriction you have to keep it up, otherwise I'm second guessing myself and that usually is when mistakes happen. Laughing

As far as the OPEN QUESTION, no I didn't mean for those to fall in love with, just those who'd wanna roll in the hay with him, unless another member does want to take that story position with him. I'm looking for some girls who'd be up for some fondling or minor foreplay to keep him on his toes and show his struggle within himself (it's Bon Bon for crying out oud Laughing ). Luckily, someone did agree to that so I got one, but not the ones I had first thought of. Although Sky may be looking for personal affection I know the pickings are slim, but those who'd want to be intimate are the primary conflict of the story so need some girls. The second part of that question is about as the story developes, although few are willing to now, would anyone POSSIBLY reconsider that position after a bit of getting to know him and his character?

BioRust
Oh you have no idea what I have in mind for a scene like that! Actually multiple ones here and there. I am toying with the idea of having one piece of artwork for every ep that sets the scene for it, sort of like a comic title page. That alone wouldn't be too difficult given how divided my time is right now.

Also, that question about Sky's tails was actually for tooneaxe specifically but I'll listen to all suggestions. Smile And definately I'll do one for the contest win, just have to rough out how Chanute and Lilienthal would look, there are some characters I'll have to invent on my own so chracter sheets will eventually be necessary.

dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if ya need some more girls my two freinds said ya can use theres

there both female black and white rabbit sisters all i know for know is one is 25 called yuna

the other is called rika who is 23

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: