What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Loyal Members and $99 membership

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Powder32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Loyal Members and $99 membership Reply with quote

I understand the month to month payment having to wait to become a loyal member but why is it this way with the individuals who pay for the 330 day option? Seems we can't get out of our membership but still have to wait for full access. Why is this?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Loyal Members and $99 membership Reply with quote

Powder32 wrote:
I understand the month to month payment having to wait to become a loyal member but why is it this way with the individuals who pay for the 330 day option? Seems we can't get out of our membership but still have to wait for full access. Why is this?

If you pay via money order then there is no wait.
The reason for the wait is Fraud issues!
We can't give out loyal access to our huge archive of content during the first 30days if you're paying using CreditCard- since our billing processors might turn around and tell us that the credit card was stolen. and thus we get slapped fees and the person who committed the fraud will make like a bandit. This has happened already.

Hope that answers your question. Thank you for your support!

-R
Powder32

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That explains it very well......I appreciate the response. I had not thought of it on those terms and very much understand the issues that could occur.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: