What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I have brazilian´s new....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil - MFX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: I have brazilian´s new.... Reply with quote

Hello everybody!!!!
Very Happy
As you can perceive I post here one time....Asking for all of you if I can post the news of our site, one exciting brazilian site... Ronald said that I place an example than I would bring always for you...So

I´m bringing a super notice for you my friends....
"RECIPE FOR HATE" is the name of the last release movie of our site...
If you have any time, check the pics, the movies and the bonus clip, and later tell me what do you think...OK?

See you
Phil...

PS: I´m hoping for your comment Ronald...Thanks one more time...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I have brazilian´s new.... Reply with quote

This would be considered advertisement.. Not so much of a discussion.
Phil - MFX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: NO!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Ronald....
Very Happy
I know you´ll think that is advertisement....but men it isn´t...
Let me show you...
I place this message, asking for all of your users about our site....later they can expose their suggestions, or complaints, or comments... you know?
And I will introduce me in the another posts... I´ll give my opinion about the another threads....

Ronald, please give this chance.... Ask for your users about my post...about the site...the pics, the movies.... We will see what they think about it...
Please, give me this chance Very Happy
I promise that I won´t do SPAM...I´ll just share information, and I´ll do discussions... but first I have to show for all of your users my site....you Know?

Thanks
Phil

PS: This forum don´t give me the option to post pic?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: NO!!!! Reply with quote

You're asking our fans to "visit" another website and then have a discussion about materials and content of another website on our sexyfighters forum... The visit part is the advertisement...

I don't think that would be appropriate on our messageboard. Our website is devoted to the sexyfighter fans and content....

Not stuff about other websites.

Possibly a new forum section that is devoted to non-sexyfighter site related topics.?? I'll have to ask what the other SexyFighter staff members think and whether fans are okay with this...

-R
Phil - MFX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, What is the really meaning of sexyfighters?
Crying or Very sad
And please, I don´t understand when you said...
"Possibly a new forum section that is devoted to non-sexyfighter site related topics.?? I'll have to ask what the other SexyFighter staff members think and whether fans are okay with this... "

Could you explain better, please?

Thanks
Phil
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil - MFX wrote:
But, What is the really meaning of sexyfighters? Crying or Very sad
And please, I don´t understand when you said...
"Possibly a new forum section that is devoted to non-sexyfighter site related topics.?? " Could you explain better, please?

This forum is devoted to SexyFighters.Com which is discussions related to the matches and the SexyFighters- the girls featured on this site. So discussion topics should be relevant to what we have on our site. To talk about a different site completely would not be appropriate in this forum.

When I said a new forum section- I mean I could create a separate category on this messageboard devoted to non-sexyfighter site related.. similar to the section we have for alleybaggett.net discussion.
Phil - MFX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Hey... Reply with quote

Ronald, Thanks for your explaining...
I understand the signification of your site.
But, As you said...Why you don´t create a separate category on this message board devoted to non-sexyfighter site...
Ask for your users..one more time, please....Ask for them..
I really like your forum...and I think I can bring one special view about your site...
Just try... Very Happy

And our site, have a little of sexyfighter... but can be relate with a fetish...When the girls fight together...
Men, did you check our site?
If you have time, please check without commitment..

http://www.femalefightbrazil.com

Thanks
Phil
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Hey... Reply with quote

Well- if you like our forum. and if we create a new category for non-sexyfighter site related dicussion- will you post a link to the category forum directly so that your fans can talk about the stuff on the forum. ? Otherwise- you're just trying to get the traffic from our fans- which is not very nice now is it?

-R
Phil - MFX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Receive? Reply with quote

Ronald..

I sent a e-mail for you.. Very Happy
Did you receive?

Thanks
Phil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: