What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Next fight of Veronica Zemanova

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Next fight of Veronica Zemanova Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I am interested to know, wether there is the possibility of a new fight
of Veronika Zemanova, perhaps against Jesse Capelli or Aria Giovanni.
Veronika ist till today a unbeaten Champion and a very sexy fighter.
So let us see more of her. Thank You for the information in advance and

best regards

Peter
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Next fight of Veronica Zemanova Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
I am interested to know, wether there is the possibility of a new fight of Veronika Zemanova, perhaps against Jesse Capelli or Aria Giovanni. Veronika ist till today a unbeaten Champion and a very sexy fighter. So let us see more of her. Thank You for the information in advance and

This might be hard to pull off since Veronika is in Czech right now and we're not sure if she will ever return to the US in the near future. So when she is ever back- we'll try our best to get her. And yes- it would be very ideal to get her against the girls you mentioned!

I would like to see that match too myself!! LOL

-R
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: