What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Allrighty, I have a question...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Allrighty, I have a question... Reply with quote

Here's a thought...

Why not just turn SexyFighters into a vid/photo site, featuring two girls.. It doesn't have to be to explicit, just softcore photos, and video of the photo session..
I wonder if you got rid of the "fetish", wrestling element, how many more people would sign on.. I now I would...

I mean, wouldn't people rather see two girls lightly touching, kissing, rubbing, caressing, then wrestling each other?? You guys have some hot chicks under contract.. Zemanova, Monique, Sunny...
I know, there are other things besides wrestling involved, like the shower scenes, the talking smack...

I don't know, I think the site can attract a lot more people, if it were more mainstream..

My thoughts..

Cheers, Jake
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Allrighty, I have a question... Reply with quote

Jake25 wrote:
Here's a thought...
Why not just turn SexyFighters into a vid/photo site, featuring two girls.. It doesn't have to be to explicit, just softcore photos, and video of the photo session..
I wonder if you got rid of the "fetish", wrestling element, how many more people would sign on.. I now I would...

I mean, wouldn't people rather see two girls lightly touching, kissing, rubbing, caressing, then wrestling each other?? You guys have some hot chicks under contract.. Zemanova, Monique, Sunny...
I know, there are other things besides wrestling involved, like the shower scenes, the talking smack...

I don't know, I think the site can attract a lot more people, if it were more mainstream..
My thoughts..
Cheers, Jake

Been there done that! I guess you are not a real member of SexyFighters as there are ABTVShows on the site where there are 2 girls doing what you just said. Videos of Alley interacting with them. This was why SexyFighters came about because not a lot of people really wanted to see just 2 girls vid/photo site. There are way too many sites out there that are just 2 girls softcore. The catfight niche actually draws more members then what you suggested. How many catfight sites out there have hot real hot girls wrestling??

NOW- if you like the softcore thing. We're still running ABTVShows as bonus on the site as reruns! So you will still get to see what you're looking for above. Your suggestions about should be discussed in the content area of the forum. We plan to new content type soon.

Personally I'd rather see them wrestle then lightly touching, kissing, rubbing, caressing. Tho they do that anyways in the shower scene.
Jake25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contraire.. I was probably one of the first members to sign up with ABTVSHOW...

I can see how someone might misinterpret what I said.. Yes, sexyfighters does have some of this, and so did the Abtvshow.. But, why not put a lot more up? The old AB shows, where Alley and another model did "stuff" (Truth or Dare) was awesome! All I'm saying is why not have the whole site devoted to that kind of entertainment..
More Alley w/other girls..

You can take what I say with a grain of salt.. Who am I? I'm just a guy w/an opinion..

BTW, I don't believe the old ABtv site failed because of what you said.. I believe (like I said, just a normal guy here w/an opinion) there were to many interviews (sexy, yes), arm wrestling matches, and so forth, and not enough Alley getting naked.. If you would have put that camera on her the entire time, getting naked, and grouping/ feeling other girls, that site would have flourished..

Oh, and there's a reason why there is a lot of sites out there with "2 girls softcore"...

Cheers, Jake
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: