What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Bonus Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultComics.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack_hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Bonus Area Reply with quote

I am a new member to the site, and when I try to access the bonus areas, it says that they are locked. Now, I understand that the idea is to reward people who are "loyal members", who have been members for more than one month, and that's fine. However, when I signed up, I chose the six month option. So, I have already payed for SIX months. In my opinion, that should give me access to the bonus areas. Why does someone who is only a member for two months get a better deal than someone who pays for six?
I tried emailing customer service, with no response for three days now.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Bonus Area Reply with quote

jack_hammer wrote:
I am a new member to the site, and when I try to access the bonus areas, it says that they are locked. Now, I understand that the idea is to reward people who are "loyal members", who have been members for more than one month, and that's fine. However, when I signed up, I chose the six month option. So, I have already payed for SIX months. In my opinion, that should give me access to the bonus areas. Why does someone who is only a member for two months get a better deal than someone who pays for six?
I tried emailing customer service, with no response for three days now.

Hello. The Loyal Area is based on time with the site. Not the amount paid. The prepayment for 6 months is for "the next 6 months" at a "DISCOUNT". Another reason for the loyal area being based on time is that it gives the credit card company and billing company (CCBILL) a good 30days to process the transaction so that there aren't any 'fraudulent' activities. We've had many fraud transactions where a customer would signup on a stolen card or their own card, and then take everything on the site and cancel and call up their credit card company claiming they didnt pay for it trying to "charge back". In cases like these, CCBILL the best they can do is Block the credit card from ever being used again on any CCBILL websites. BUT at the end of the day, the fraudulent customer has already seen everything and taken everything- which is practically thief.

Our system is automatically setup to just time check when you signed up and joined, it does not know how much you paid.

I hope this information helps.

I think you for your support and patience. I hope you've enjoyed the members area so far.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultComics.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: