What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

POLL: Should Alley make an appearance on SexyFighters.com??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parallax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: POLL: Should Alley make an appearance on SexyFighters.com?? Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
karstavi wrote: When do we get to see Alley in the pit?

That is a very good question... I don't know, what can I say? I love to WATCH!!! Seriously though, those chicks would kill me... Although I would love to do some smaking and spanking. Hmmm, maybe I can be a special ref host....or something. I don't know, we'll have to wait and see what happens : ))

LOVE! Alley

That got me thinking. What if Alley was to appear in SexyFighters.com not as a wrestler but as a referee or as a special enforcer, making sure the ladies stick to the rules like no hair pulling? If the girls break the rules, then Alley goes in to do some serious "spanking"! Wink After the match, Alley could join the combatants in an after-match shower! Very Happy

It could be an once-and-a-while kind of thing. At least a test trial. What do you guys think? Holla back!!!
HughJarse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The format is fine. I think Jack Hammer does good job. However, if the winner gets to take Alley's shorts off, then it might be interesting!
It's got to be better than ABTV (yawn)
wrfann

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Alley in the mud with Francine Dee. Reply with quote

Idea Alley + Tank Tops (at first Twisted Evil ) + Francine Dee + mud = Epic Match.
parallax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's three in favor of Alley participating in some onscreen action for SexyFighters. Very Happy Any more yeas out there?

P.S. Don't knock ABTV. The Truth or Dare and the Fantasy shows more than entertained the pants off of me!!! Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: