What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Match Types?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niceguyaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Match Types? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I wanna join sexyfighter.com soon but I have a few things to discuss:

I read that every match come to an end by pinning the opponent (after stripping her totally naked). Sound good to me, but everything the same gets boring after sometime.

I cannot believe there are no unexpecting turns in such a caotic therm like oil wrestling or catfighting.

I would love to see one woman knocked out after she is totally exhaust.
(no real fight, but a storyline to do so).
Don't tell me the fights are not scripted.

I'am no realfight fan, no one should be hurt, but I love to see a clear winner posing over her fallen victim.

Next Idea, what's about foxy boxing, catfighting, belly,-titts,-punching, hairpulling, scratching, head-slamming is this all inklusiv on sexyfighters.com?

I have very enjoed the programm of catfightcentral.com for 1,5 years and I hope that I will enjoy your programme that much.

greetings
NiceGuy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Match Types? Reply with quote

niceguyaut wrote:
I would love to see one woman knocked out after she is totally exhaust. (no real fight, but a storyline to do so).
Don't tell me the fights are not scripted.

Hi niceguy- our fights are not scripted. The actual match itself - i can safely tell you is not scripted. It's purely spontaneous. The girls go off and do whatever they want and we DO tell them to role play along with why they are fighting to give them inspiration for aggression. The only thing that is a bit scripted is the "prematch" that sets up the scenario for why the girls are fighting. The "prematch" is sort of like "WWF" / "WWE". The girls get their time to do some trash talking.

It's hard to get 2 people to fight for no reason- so we give them some reasons to fight. Tho- Some of them get ticked off at each other for whatever reason either outside of working with us or during so they kinda go off on each other... (I know some of the girls compete for modeling jobs on other productions and sometimes get sick of each other that they kinda go off talking trash about each other for real. As much as they say they don't mean it to each other.. hehe.. sure....)

In terms of totally exhausting themselves- they don't have to act... they really do get exhausted in the pit... Veronika and Sydney moon match for instance- Sydney Moon was just knocked out at the end... doesn't want to bother trying to get up... Majority of our matches- the girls are just poopped... Some just submit to the 3 count pin because they're so tired they don't want to go for another Round. Some of the girls really try to win for real because they want return to do more catfighting because they enjoyed it!
niceguyaut wrote:
Next Idea, what's about foxy boxing, catfighting, belly,-titts,-punching, hairpulling, scratching, head-slamming is this all inklusiv on sexyfighters.com?

There aren't any belly punching or face punching. sorry- we dont want our sexy fighters having any black eyes or getting hurt. Our site is not that kind of violence..

Tho- there are lots of hairpulling, scratching, head-slamming, tits slapping, butt slapping, body throwing/slamming stuff in our matches...
niceguyaut wrote:
I'am no realfight fan, no one should be hurt, but I love to see a clear winner posing over her fallen victim.

We have that in some of our matches.

See you in the Members Area!

-R

Last edited by Ronald on Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
niceguyaut

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Match Types? Reply with quote

Hi Ronald,

thx for the great reply!!!

I'll get my all new MasterCard soon. So I can meet you guys in the Members Area soon.

I'm looking forward to take the 330 Days Cool

greetings
NiceGuy
vintage81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's possible, I think some of the fans might enjoy a mud wrestling match. Twisted Evil
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vintage81 wrote:
If it's possible, I think some of the fans might enjoy a mud wrestling match. Twisted Evil

Mud? Would chocolate pudding be better? At least it's tastier. And the girls can lick it off each other. Smile

Looks almost like mud anyways.

-R
vintage81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mud? Would chocolate pudding be better? At least it's tastier. And the girls can lick it off each other.

Nah, call me weird, but I used to have this video called Thunder & Mud, and between rounds of mud wrestling, the camera would do pans of the girls bodies and you could see the gooey mud sticking to their legs, breasts, face, etc. It was a real turn-on for me. I think they used a mixture of dirt and pottery clay and kept it moist so it woud be sticky. Twisted Evil
Monolith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also vote for Mud also but I feel that R may well have an anti-Mud bias. He keeps suggesting something else whenever somebody brings up Mud. I also have an old mud wrestling tape which is hot. I think you can get it off Video Sports, ltd.

Last fall I suggested that these guys have a big mud wrestling tournament and then sponsor the winner as the candidate for Calif. governor on the Sexyfighter Party. Mud is historically the favored medium in politics, so a girl who can handle herself in the mud would be qualified to deal with our legislature. When it comes to American politics, there is simply no substitute for Mud.

I would have much rather watched the Sexyfighter Party candidate mud-wrestle Mary Carey than watch those dreary debates on TV.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: MUD! Reply with quote

Monolith wrote:
I also vote for Mud also but I feel that R may well have an anti-Mud bias. He keeps suggesting something else whenever somebody brings up Mud.

Well- I'm not totally against mud really. I was hesitant to mud because we tried vanilla pudding and we tried chocolate syrup. And we got a lot of feedback from members -saying they digged the match- but overall the preferred oil because you can see more flesh, nipples, etc. While the above substances just totally covers them making it hard to tell if they are nude or not.

I don't think mud would be a totally bad idea. Hmm....

This gives me a good idea for the next main page poll question! I think we'll get an idea if a majority of the members want mud or not.. We don't want to invest in a mud match if the majority of our members will be unhappy.

The other question is how do you make "mud" if we do commit to doing it.

-R
epic1234

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: Regarding mud Reply with quote

It is okay, but I really like seeing the wrestlers, ALL of them. I think oil is the best. I would like to see more, posturing by the winners, however. Maybe a little victory seat on a face?
vintage81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as making mud goes, of course you need dirt and water. To make it extra gooey so that it sticks to the girls' bodies, I believe adding a small amount of pottery (or is it modeling?) clay to the dirt and mixing it will do the trick. You may have to experiment to find the correct ratio of dirt to clay.

I like the oil matches better than the rest, too. Pudding just isn't that much of a turn on. I like two women who fight, not lick pudding off their hands. Twisted Evil
HughJarse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Mud/Oil/Food fights. Reply with quote

I agree with Vintage81 & epic1234 - I prefer oil matches. Not into saliromania. Oil looks good on skin. Mud doesn't. Happy with the fights as the are. My only suggestion would be more clothes to start with but maybe this is impractical?
Violence level is fine also. The girls are no more than play fighting. I don't want to see anyone getting hurt. That is a real turn off.
Re: Scripting. So long as the script stays as
Quote:
both girls have to be naked at the end of the fight
- that's fine by me!!
frenchman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer oil over mud by far. And lesser oil, the better it is. And no oil at all is the best !!
wrfann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Mud is good. Reply with quote

I think the attraction to mud is just the variation. While you have the food stuff that provides pretty good mess, the mud can be deeper since it is cheaper and re-usable, and the girls can go at it and really face-plant their opponent in the mud.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: