What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Awesome Site

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilwatcher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Awesome Site Reply with quote

I've been a member for sometime now. And I must say that you guys have one of the best site online for catfighting!

The girls are just incredibly hot! And the fight scenes are funny and entertaining! Some of the matches really had me on the edge of my seat. I was rooting for Sydney Moon and it was intense seeing her getting overpowered by Veronika.

I think my all time favorite scene was at the end of Round 5 where the ref blows his whistle and they're all crawling back to their side of the pit all tired and shit, and then Veronika catches her breathe again and wakes up reaching for Sydney! That was harilous and a classic!!

Keep up the great work guys!! More Sydney Moon please!!!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks evilwatcher- Glad you like the site!

The Sydney and Veronika scene you described is also one of my personal favorites...

My other favorite is probably the scene at the very end after the credits finishes rolling - in the Jana Cova and Alyssa Lovelace. Where Jana pushes Alyssa at the end and Alyssa goes bonkers on her.

Alyssa actually tripped and fell when she was chasing the camera man towards the end of that match.... Maybe we'll use that scene for a bloobers clip in the future...

Thanks for watching!

-R
karstavi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with EW, more of Sydney would be great. When she mops her breasts across Veronica's face, that was excellent.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:08 am    Post subject: Sydney Moon versus Veronika Zemanova! Reply with quote

karstavi wrote:
I agree with EW, more of Sydney would be great. When she mops her breasts across Veronica's face, that was excellent.

Yeah- that was a funny move she did.. And Veronika pulls out of it huffing and puffing- gasping for air! "You Almost Killed Me!"

I also loved Veronika's inclination to want to slap Sydney- We tell the girls to play Sporty! No bloody brawls in the pit!! Keep it to wrestling!

-R
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: