What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

WHAT THE HELL ???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rowdydawg_aci

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: WHAT THE HELL ??? Reply with quote

I DID NOT JOIN TO READ AND / OR LOOK AT COMICS !! THE ONLY UPDATES I HAVE SEEN ARE FOR COMICS ! IF I WANTED COMICS I WOULD READ THE PAPER ! GIVE MORE REAL MATCHES DUMP THE COMICS ! Evil or Very Mad
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT THE HELL ??? Reply with quote

rowdydawg_aci wrote:
I DID NOT JOIN TO READ AND / OR LOOK AT COMICS !! THE ONLY UPDATES I HAVE SEEN ARE FOR COMICS ! IF I WANTED COMICS I WOULD READ THE PAPER ! GIVE MORE REAL MATCHES DUMP THE COMICS ! Evil or Very Mad

We've made the decision to change the website direction since this summer in July. It has been posted on our news page.

http://www.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=796

We will be changing our website to reflect all new comics.

NEWS FLASH! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! SexyFighters.com will be undergoing new changes. SexyFighters will now be focusing primarily on comics in this new season! We appreciate everybody who has been with us since ABTVShow. Like ABTVShow videos, our SexyFighters matches will be switched to a rerun schedule. We will continue to post occassional Strip Tease videos and photos. We hope to post a new page of the comics weekly. The first 5 pages of the new SexyFighters comics will be posted shortly! The new comic will be a Japanese Manga Style comic featuring the SexyFighters models! Also- Alley Baggett will also appear in our new comic! Stay tuned for more updates.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
MLBTopProspect

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT THE HELL ??? Reply with quote

As I understand the direction that the web page is going in, I don't quite understand why that is. Wouldn't you agree that most people coming to the site are looking for the actual women, not just drawings of them? Is there a shortage of models for the real matches? I mean, it seems senseless to have such a depth of matches, and then to cut it all of the sudden to replace it with cartoons. Idea Maybe an additional site was in store for that kind of thing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: