What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Constance Mayflower - The opera singer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*floating through the air following Constance' trail of pheromones*

*runs head first into a wall*

*lands on a pile of men who suffered the same fate*

Twisted Evil
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Caroline wrote:
((Symphony, I don't remember if you mentioned this about Constance or not, but does Constance use perfumes/colognes? I don't recall if you decided to use her normal pheromones, or have her be one to put on alluring fragrances. Maybe that'll give you something to use to even more flesh out your Constance character?))

I hadn't given any thought to this before you asked. I'm not really sure what the women of Bon Bon do. I guess I've been assuming that they use perfume. As Constance is a very elegant and fashionable lady, I imagine that she uses perfume as well. Not overly much, but enough to be noticeable when she walks by or you stand close to her. Perhaps something made especially for her, a fragrance that blends with, and enhances, her natural pheromones. Since it's Bon Bon, something like that might be possible. Very Happy

While we are on the subject, do mind if I ask you this question Symphony...

What colognes, scents, or fragrances do you find attractive on a man?

If you don't mind me asking. Embarassed
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering, was it not common to lose the clothes that the singers where on the stage and become naked and had sex?

Tell me with how many of your singer college's did you had some intense songs?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:

While we are on the subject, do mind if I ask you this question Symphony...

What colognes, scents, or fragrances do you find attractive on a man?

If you don't mind me asking. Embarassed

I haven't given any thought to this. Constance doesn't like big, sweaty men, so she'd prefer men who smell fresh and clean, but they shouldn't bathe in cologne or perfume either. It's a bit too specific for me to answer in detail, especially when it's not something I think much of in relation to my fursona.

henkcobra wrote:
I was wondering, was it not common to lose the clothes that the singers where on the stage and become naked and had sex?

I think you have the wrong impression of Constance. She isn't like that. I'm not quite sure if I properly understand, though.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:

Its not a strip tease Henk. Razz

That would be more under the cabaret singer, Lucretia, for that kind of thing. Wearing an outer coat and shoal, and then removing it at an upbeat song to really "get the crowd going." Wink

Still have a few surprises here and there for us to uncover still, eh Sympohony? *nudge*

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Still have a few surprises here and there for us to uncover still, eh Sympohony? *nudge*

Well, I do have a section planned for how she behaves while in heat. I'm not really sure about it though, as I don't know how such a thing might work in Bon Bon, or if it really exists as anything more than periods of time where the females can get pregnant.

I also wonder if people might feel that I'm posting too many sexual details about Constance.

The Mayflower Diaries
relentless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how furs act in heat Curious well i would probably compare it to the way henk is all the time... hmm maybe kommy slipped him the wrong pills one day.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have decided to post how I imagine Constance is affected by being in heat. I have no idea if such a thing is possible in the world of Bon Bon, but I have a couple of ideas I'd like to share here and see what others might think of it.

Heat
When Constance is in heat she is easily sexually aroused, and she may even be in a state of near constant arousal. It doesn't mean that she will be more willing to have sex with someone she meets, though, as she retains every bit of her usual selfcontrol, but she does enjoy the feeling of being in heat and how it affects her body. She also becomes more affectionate towards people she likes, hugging and caressing them frequently.

Her nipples are slightly swollen when she's in heat, and they are even more sensitive than usual, making it quite possible for her to get an orgasm simply from having them stimulated in the right way. Constance is normally very wet when having sex, but during heat she's wet throughout the day, and even more so when having sex. She'll also ejaculate a bit more when climaxing.

Having sex with Constance when she's in heat isn't something to be taken lightly, as she can be rather different from her usual gentle self. Constance has excellent stamina, and she is near insatiable when in heat. She'll coax her partner to keep going for hours on end, with almost complete disregard to her partner's need for rest, as she makes good use of either her seductive behaviour or her physical attributes to get her way. Some have even passed out from the exhausting task of trying to satisfy Constance when she's in heat.

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Having sex with Constance when she's in heat isn't something to be taken lightly, as she can be rather different from her usual gentle self. Constance has excellent stamina, and she is near insatiable when in heat. She'll coax her partner to keep going for hours on end, with almost complete disregard to her partner's need for rest, as she makes good use of either her seductive behaviour or her physical attributes. Some have even passed out from the exhausting task of trying to satisfy Constance when she's in heat.
better have some redbull or monster on stanby then
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
relentless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds disturbingly like my ex was all the time dry
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Okay, I have decided to post how I imagine Constance is affected by being in heat. I have no idea if such a thing is possible in the world of Bon Bon, but I have a couple of ideas I'd like to share here and see what others might think of it.

I think you've hit on a keen idea there, Symphony. As usual. But don't you think it shoudl be a new thread? "How does your fursona behave in 'Heat'?" or something similar?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:

I think you've hit on a keen idea there, Symphony. As usual. But don't you think it shoudl be a new thread? "How does your fursona behave in 'Heat'?" or something similar?

I hadn't considered making a thread for it. It's one of those things where I really wasn't sure how people might react to it. I simply wanted to share what I had thought of for Constance, but at the same time, I considered the risk of many feeling that it was too much information to share so openly.

I was having second thoughts before posting this. I have written a lot about Constance's sexual details already, and I sometimes worry that I might have gone too far with those details. I just had to post it anyway, because when I get an idea like this one, then there's no way for me to just forget about it and not share it. I also intend to add this section to the main description in the first post.

The Mayflower Diaries
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Xebulon wrote:

I hadn't considered making a thread for it. It's one of those things where I really wasn't sure how people might react to it. I simply wanted to share what I had thought of for Constance, but at the same time, I considered the risk of many feeling that it was too much information to share so openly.

I was having second thoughts before posting this. I have written a lot about Constance's sexual details already, and I sometimes worry that I might have gone too far with those details. I just had to post it anyway, because when I get an idea like this one, then there's no way for me to just forget about it and not share it. I also intend to add this section to the main description in the first post.

Well, this is an adult forum, after all. I'm frequently surprised by how little adult content is generally posted here. Not that I'm advocating turning it into a smut-fest, you understand. I highly doubt that anybody would be upset by your expanding the information about Constance's sexuality. Heck, I can see some of the other ladies here might even see it as a sort of challange. Laughing
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

( Tongue sorry,I didn't think that response through)
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Heat
When Constance is in heat she is easily sexually aroused, and she may even be in a state of near constant arousal. It doesn't mean that she will be more willing to have sex with someone she meets, though, as she retains every bit of her usual selfcontrol, but she does enjoy the feeling of being in heat and how it affects her body. She also becomes more affectionate towards people she likes, hugging and caressing them frequently.

Her nipples are slightly swollen when she's in heat, and they are even more sensitive than usual, making it quite possible for her to get an orgasm simply from having them stimulated in the right way. Constance is normally very wet when having sex, but during heat she's wet throughout the day, and even more so when having sex. She'll also ejaculate a bit more when climaxing.

Having sex with Constance when she's in heat isn't something to be taken lightly, as she can be rather different from her usual gentle self. Constance has excellent stamina, and she is near insatiable when in heat. She'll coax her partner to keep going for hours on end, with almost complete disregard to her partner's need for rest, as she makes good use of either her seductive behaviour or her physical attributes to get her way. Some have even passed out from the exhausting task of trying to satisfy Constance when she's in heat.

hmm....i wanna meet her
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about whipping up a secondary fursona with a stronger sexual presence than Ernest. He seems to be more of a "thoughtful", historically accurate character than a sexual one. I don't know if anyone will give a shit, but I was kicking the idea around.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a queston about your fursona when she sang what was her preffered stage at concerts was it a concert hall a amphatheater or normal stage?
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
I have a queston about your fursona when she sang what was her preffered stage at concerts was it a concert hall a amphatheater or normal stage?

Constance doesn't really have a preferred stage. While she mostly sings at concert halls or opera houses, that's mostly due to those places being the ones most suited for a show involving many musicians and singers. She'll also do solo performances on smaller stages, and she loves to sing outdoors, in an amphitheater or just where ever is suitable. It really doesn't matter that much to Constance, as it's her joy of singing and performing that's important to her.

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is kind of weird, but constance has to take care of some food to avoid not getting sick or making her voice becomes a bit lower quality,

I bet she must stay away from oily food like singers do?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
I know this is kind of weird, but constance has to take care of some food to avoid not getting sick or making her voice becomes a bit lower quality,

I bet she must stay away from oily food like singers do?

This isn't something I've given much thought to. I'd say that she's mindful of what she eats, but not to the point where she lets it control her life. I do think, though, that she exercises regularly, to keep her body in that sexy athletic shape. Very Happy

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added a section for her clothing style now:

Clothing Style: Constance's wardrobe is very elegant and fashionable, and always up to date on the latest fashion trends. She prefers dresses that accentuate her tall and athletic figure when going out. She'll usually be seen wearing dresses that cling to her body, displaying her curvy body and her ample cleavage. She likes dresses that lets her show off her long, powerful legs as well, so dresses with slits are among her favourites. Constance enjoys the stares that her attire may attract, so most of her social dresses are made from fine, thin material, allowing her nipples to be clearly seen straining against the fabric.

I hope that gives a good idea of what she likes to wear when going out, whether it's simply a stroll around Bon Bon, or for some party or other social event.

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Clothing Style: Constance's wardrobe is very elegant and fashionable, and always up to date on the latest fashion trends. She prefers dresses that accentuate her tall and athletic figure when going out. She'll usually be seen wearing dresses that cling to her body, displaying her curvy body and her ample cleavage. She likes dresses that lets her show off her long, powerful legs as well, so dresses with slits are among her favourites. Constance enjoys the stares that her attire may attract, so most of her social dresses are made from fine, thin material, allowing her nipples to be clearly seen straining against the fabric.

I hope that gives a good idea of what she likes to wear when going out, whether it's simply a stroll around Bon Bon, or for some party or other social event.

i know a good dress that can show her legs with the slit

and here's a link to some anime qipao
[moderator edit: not appropriate]
just make sure you click the "toggle visibility of mature content button"
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Clothing Style: Constance's wardrobe is very elegant and fashionable, and always up to date on the latest fashion trends. She prefers dresses that accentuate her tall and athletic figure when going out. She'll usually be seen wearing dresses that cling to her body, displaying her curvy body and her ample cleavage. She likes dresses that lets her show off her long, powerful legs as well, so dresses with slits are among her favourites. Constance enjoys the stares that her attire may attract, so most of her social dresses are made from fine, thin material, allowing her nipples to be clearly seen straining against the fabric. . .

You know what though, I could actually see Constance in a pair of pants. With those strong legs, I think it would be very alluring to see her in perhaps a military uniform.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Symphony wrote:

Clothing Style: Constance's wardrobe is very elegant and fashionable, and always up to date on the latest fashion trends. She prefers dresses that accentuate her tall and athletic figure when going out. She'll usually be seen wearing dresses that cling to her body, displaying her curvy body and her ample cleavage. She likes dresses that lets her show off her long, powerful legs as well, so dresses with slits are among her favourites. Constance enjoys the stares that her attire may attract, so most of her social dresses are made from fine, thin material, allowing her nipples to be clearly seen straining against the fabric. . .

You know what though, I could actually see Constance in a pair of pants. With those strong legs, I think it would be very alluring to see her in perhaps a military uniform.

Now that you mention it... I bet it would be pretty hot to see her in some military regalia, like Catherine the Great. Where's that picture...? Ah, ha!

Pity it's not in color. And that there's already a horse in it. Laughing
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

I guess I can picture her in pants too, though I do imagine her mostly wearing dresses. That might have to do with Vanessa's style and how she has created Bon Bon. Not many women seem to be wearing pants, but some really tight-fitting pants would look good on her, I'm sure. It's just not something I imagine her wearing that often. Perhaps if she decided to get away from the town for a while, and spend some time getting to see more of the surrounding countryside. Then I'd definately piture her wearing pants. They should of course cling to her legs, so every delicious curve is clearly visible. Razz

kommy wrote:

Now that you mention it... I bet it would be pretty hot to see her in some military regalia, like Catherine the Great. Where's that picture...? Ah, ha!

I'm sure that Vanessa can make anything look hot. I'm not familiar with such military regalia, as I my own thought on a "militarized" version of Constance, has her wearing something more akin to what the ancient Romans or Greeks might have worn. Or perhaps an amazonian outfit.

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple of short sections I'd like to add as well, both of them relating to the sexual details of Constance. I'll start with her favourite toy: Her strapon.

Strapon
Constance favourite toy is her strapon, as it allows her to be the one who penetrates her partner, and because there are so many different positions for her to use it in. It's a dual-penetrating version, so when the harness is strapped on, one toy will be inside the wearer while the second one will be used to penetrate the other female, thus allowing both participants to be pleasured at the same time. The two ends are identical and of a size that's considered average for a male. They both have a nubbly surface to enhance the pleasure, and they are pink along with the rest of the harness.

It is Constance's most used toy when in bed with another female, and she always makes sure to take it with her on her travels.

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once wrote some details about tails in sexual situation that I'd like to rewrite and include here as well.

Tails
To Constance, a tail can play an important role in sexual situations. She simply loves it when a female gets down on all fours and raises her tail, presenting and exposing herself so completely and so willingly. To Constance that is a sign that the female recognizes her as the dominant one and wishes to be used as desired.

Constance also loves to raise a female partner's tail herself. It can be done as a show of dominance, or to expose the most private area of a female too shy to do it herself.

If Constance has a female with a raised tail at her disposal, she will practically never pass up the chance to perform oral sex from behind on her partner. Following this, she will usually penetrate the female with her fingers or toys, or while wearing her strapon.

Constance is a strong-willed woman who prefers being in control, so she does not want anyone but herself to raise her tail. She will not allow her partner to hold on to her tail during sex either, as it makes her feel like her partner is controlling her. It is worse for a male to raise or hold her tail than if a female does it, as Constance is less likely to view another woman as a threat to her position of control. As a result of this, more than one male has been kicked out of Constance's bed for making the mistake of touching her tail in the wrong way.

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done a bit of updating. When I created this thread, I replied to it immaediately, so I'd have a post right after the fuirst one, in case I'd end up writing more than what's possible in a single post. So I'd have a sort of backup post, just in case. I've used that one now to add a couple of sections, as well as moving a section from the first post.

The details on Constance's preferences regarding tails, her strapon, and her behaviour while in heat, are now in the second post. If I at some time add more sexual details, they'll most likely be in the second post as well, reserving the first one as the more central and important details.

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've expanded a bit on Constance's residence, based on the ideas posted by Caroline in another thread. The additions are the hedge maze and the bathing room with decorated tiles and glass ceiling. I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but I hadn't really gotten around to it until now.

What do you think of it? Razz

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done some updating. The second post of this thread, where I add various odd little details, has been updated to include some details on Constance's fur. I've taken that from another thread, where I was inspired to come up with such details. I only needed to do a few corrections for it to fit nicely into the rest of the descriptions.
Quote:
Fur
As an equine, Constance has very short fur. Her body is therefore incredibly smooth to the touch, and her bodyheat is much more noticeable than if she had had a layer of insulating fur.

The exception to this is the fur above her sex. Aside from being a different color than the rest of her fur, it's slightly longer, as well as much softer. It's perfect for nuzzling one's face into, as many of her partners have discovered.

Constance is very keen on keeping her fur clean, though it doesn't require much grooming, since it's so short. She bathes reqularly, favoring long baths where she can relax and take her time washing and caressing her entire body. Constance also loves to get someone else to wash her, and whether she's alone or with someone else, a bath is almost always an erotic experience to her.

Her mane and tail require more care, as the hairs are much longer than those of her regular fur. Both her mane and tail are silky soft, just as the fur above her sex is, and she grooms both areas daily. Constance might let someone else do it for her, though it must be someone special and someone she trusts a lot, for her to allow another person to groom her tail. She isn't too keen on letting males groom either her hair or tail, though, as it's something she considers a female act.

I have also changed something about her sexuality. I've made it so that while she is typically the one controlling what's going on during sex, if she's with another female who is the one wearing the strap-on, Constance becomes submissive. I've changed her preferences regarding favourite positions to reflect this:
Quote:

If her partner is wearing the strap-on, Constance's favourite positions are:

1) Doggy. Constance loves to be penetrated from behind by another female. She prefers if her partner is very dominating and a bit forceful with her in this position, and will even allow the other female to take hold of her hair and control her this way.

2) Missionary. While mating, Constance loves to look into the eyes of the other female on top of her. She likes variation between gentle and hard thrusts, as well as when her legs are on her partners shoulders, exposing herself completely and allowing deeper penetration.

3) Cowgirl. For a more gentle mating session, Constance likes when her partner is sitting upright, whether on the bed or in a chair, and holding her tightly. It'll allow lots of kissing, eye contact and their breasts rubbing against each other

So that was a bit of a change and a break from the way I've been portraying her up until now. Was it a good change?

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: