What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Constance Mayflower - The opera singer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
I must say, Symphony. The profile for your fursona is one of the most thorough and detailed I have ever read. All the items you've included here, from her history to her sex life, tell me how you've put a great deal of effort in creating the character. In fact, this may have inspired me to improve on my own fursona.

Thank you, Leaf. I have tried very hard to give an impression of Constance, where everything seemed to fit together. I really wanted to write the description in a way that people might get a good enough impression of Constance, and get the idea that all these thinks are connected and make sense. I hope that I have done an okay job at it, and that she comes across as a believeable character.

and if this inspires people to add something more to their fursonas or make some adjustments, then it makes me happy. Very Happy

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
Awwww.... your profile is so amazing. I've been tweaking mine for about a week now and yours still puts mine to shame.

Thank you, but keep in mind that I spent many months on this description. I had an idea of what I wanted Constance to be like, and some of the things, like most of her sexual preferences, I had a very good idea of early on, but hadn't intended to actually post about it. Other things I simply thought of whenever a thread was posted with something relating to fursonas. Constance's residence and hobbies, for example, where directly influenced by threads here. Her sexual preferences, while generally having been planned already in my mind, where originally written in another thread, which inspired me to start compiling all the things I had written about my fursona, into a single thread, so it would be easier to read everything.

So it has taken a lot of work and time to make this, and I'd urge you, and anyone else, to simply keep adding to your fursona description, whenever you have posted in a thread about fursonas, and you think that it's relevant enough to be put into your main fursona description. There are many things that probably won't need to be added, or you might risk it becoming too long, but it certainly doesn't hurt to keep thinking of ways to improve it or what new information might be aded.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of curiousity, do anyone think that I should add more to Constance's appearance? I have written something more in the avatar request thread, but I decided to remove it for this thread, as I had recieved my avatar by Vanessa shortly before posting this thread. Now I'm wondering if anyone would like the original physical description here as well.

The Mayflower Diaries
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your fursona is already has a great attention to detail adding to it will only make it better
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your avatar looks amazing the way it is, Symphony. I don't see anything to add unless you want to add jewelry, height, clothing, or cup size. Razz Laughing
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really interested in hearing these additions first, can you please post a description.
That way we can understand what additions you have in mind.

Maybe I can get some ideas to improve my own character.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now that you mention those things, Lidia, that's pretty much what I was thinking. Very Happy

Here's her physical description from the avatar request thread:

Quote:
Height: Tall. About a head taller than Betty and Violet, but I have no idea what their actual height is.

Build: Athletic yet feminine(She shouldn't look muscular, but fit), with a nice hourglass figure. I'm thinking that she should have large perky breasts. Not gigantic ones, but to make her a bit different, I'd like them to be somewhat larger than the average breast size in Bon Bon.

Her legs are long, shapely, and strong, but they should still be feminine. Her legs and feet are shaped like those of a human, instead of her having hooves.

Overall it's important that she doesn't look thin or skinny. She should have the firm and curvy body of a woman in prime condition, but not in a masculine way with bulging muscles.

I'd also like her tail to look slightly raised at the base. Just so it's not just hanging down limply.

Color: Fur is light chocolate brown all over, with no markings or such. Roughly the same color as Xebulon. I'd like her to have a small patch of pubic hair above her sex, shaped somewhat like an inverted triangle and the same color as her hair and tail. Just so it looks like her fur in that spot is the same color as her hair and tail.

Hair: Long, flowing hair, that falls down to the small of her back. The color of her hair and tail is a very dark brown.

Eyes: Brown. Slightly darker than her fur, but not as dark as her hair.

Clothing: I'm thinking that she typically wears long, thin, fashionable dresses, which accentuate her figure and height. It should probably go all the way to the floor.
Preferably low cut or otherwise designed in a way that shows off her ample bosom. I'd like to see her in a dress with slits up the sides, so her legs can be shown. Also, I'd like the dress to leave her shoulders bare, and I'm thinking that I'd like it to have really thin straps(spaghetti straps?)

For the main color of her dress, I'm thinking that a rich emerald green would be nice. I'd like it to have a little dark green as well, and some rich ruby red as contrast. Perhaps the red can be some kind of flowers (roses?), but that's up to you and whether you think it'll look good.
If you can give the dress a slightly flowery or leafy look or design, that would be nice, but I have no idea how that might be achieved, so it's totally up to you.

She doesn't wear stockings or anything on her legs. They are bare under the dress, which should preferably be shown through the slits. On her feet she wears fashionable heels.

Jewelry: She wears a belly chain under her clothes. Though it might not be visible when she's wearing a dress, I'd like it to be there if she ever appears without clothes on. It's not the kind that's attaches to a piercing, as she doesn't have any there, but rather the kind that goes around the waist. It's made of white gold.

She also wears an ankle chain on her right ankle, which should preferably be visible through the slits in her dress. Just some simple slender chain that sparkles and catches the eye. White gold like her other jewelry.

She wears a necklace made of white gold, with a tear drop shaped ruby.

Now that I see it all, I think it's too much to add to the first post. Perhaps it'll work best if I remove the sections about her jewelry and clothing. It needs to be rewritten as well, if I'm going to add parts of it.

The Mayflower Diaries
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Well, now that you mention those things, Lidia, that's pretty much what I was thinking. Very Happy

Here's her physical description from the avatar request thread:

Quote:
Height: Tall. About a head taller than Betty and Violet, but I have no idea what their actual height is.

Build: Athletic yet feminine(She shouldn't look muscular, but fit), with a nice hourglass figure. I'm thinking that she should have large perky breasts. Not gigantic ones, but to make her a bit different, I'd like them to be somewhat larger than the average breast size in Bon Bon.

Her legs are long, shapely, and strong, but they should still be feminine. Her legs and feet are shaped like those of a human, instead of her having hooves.

Overall it's important that she doesn't look thin or skinny. She should have the firm and curvy body of a woman in prime condition, but not in a masculine way with bulging muscles.

I'd also like her tail to look slightly raised at the base. Just so it's not just hanging down limply.

Color: Fur is light chocolate brown all over, with no markings or such. Roughly the same color as Xebulon. I'd like her to have a small patch of pubic hair above her sex, shaped somewhat like an inverted triangle and the same color as her hair and tail. Just so it looks like her fur in that spot is the same color as her hair and tail.

Hair: Long, flowing hair, that falls down to the small of her back. The color of her hair and tail is a very dark brown.

Eyes: Brown. Slightly darker than her fur, but not as dark as her hair.

Clothing: I'm thinking that she typically wears long, thin, fashionable dresses, which accentuate her figure and height. It should probably go all the way to the floor.
Preferably low cut or otherwise designed in a way that shows off her ample bosom. I'd like to see her in a dress with slits up the sides, so her legs can be shown. Also, I'd like the dress to leave her shoulders bare, and I'm thinking that I'd like it to have really thin straps(spaghetti straps?)

For the main color of her dress, I'm thinking that a rich emerald green would be nice. I'd like it to have a little dark green as well, and some rich ruby red as contrast. Perhaps the red can be some kind of flowers (roses?), but that's up to you and whether you think it'll look good.
If you can give the dress a slightly flowery or leafy look or design, that would be nice, but I have no idea how that might be achieved, so it's totally up to you.

She doesn't wear stockings or anything on her legs. They are bare under the dress, which should preferably be shown through the slits. On her feet she wears fashionable heels.

Jewelry: She wears a belly chain under her clothes. Though it might not be visible when she's wearing a dress, I'd like it to be there if she ever appears without clothes on. It's not the kind that's attaches to a piercing, as she doesn't have any there, but rather the kind that goes around the waist. It's made of white gold.

She also wears an ankle chain on her right ankle, which should preferably be visible through the slits in her dress. Just some simple slender chain that sparkles and catches the eye. White gold like her other jewelry.

She wears a necklace made of white gold, with a tear drop shaped ruby.

Now that I see it all, I think it's too much to add to the first post. Perhaps it'll work best if I remove the sections about her jewelry and clothing. It needs to be rewritten as well, if I'm going to add parts of it.

sorry i had to take a cold shower after reading all this.....* deep breath*

ok, i have a question. Are you trying to change the physical appearance of the avatar that you have now(four aces picture), or are these additions just tweaks to change her cloths and body shape?

another thing.
I'm a fan of the outfit your avatar currently wears, but I've seen a dress similar to the one you are describing here and i must say its outstanding; If you really want to rework your clothing changes please don't alter it to much. Sad

ps I like your tail just the way it is , you dont need to change it love
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:

ok, i have a question. Are you trying to change the physical appearance of the avatar that you have now(four aces picture), or are these additions just tweaks to change her cloths and body shape?

another thing.
I'm a fan of the outfit your avatar currently wears, but I've seen a dress similar to the one you are describing here and i must say its outstanding; If you really want to rework your clothing changes please don't alter it to much. Sad

Don't worry. I don't want to change a thing. Wink

This is just what I originally submitted to Vanessa for her to work with, along with a couple of pictures for her to use as well, as can be seen in the following thread:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6277

I was thinking if I should add some of these things to the first post of this thread, particularly her build in a revised version, instead of simply telling people to look at my avatar pinup.

The Mayflower Diaries
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Texas_Wildlife wrote:

another thing.

Don't worry. I don't want to change a thing. Wink

This is just what I originally submitted to Vanessa for her to work with, along with a couple of pictures for her to use as well, as can be seen in the following thread:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6277

I was thinking if I should add some of these things to the first post of this thread, particularly her build in a revised version, instead of simply telling people to look at my avatar pinup.

Laughing *sigh of relief*
i was hoping you weren't going to change.

&

i think its a great idea, adding your early detailed description and reference material to this thread. I did the same thing on my thread.

I shouldn't have worried myself , your character will always look fantastic no matter what.

(ok Im gonna go play on the catnip thread now bye)
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas is right, Constance, your fursona probably has the best personal details I've seen yet.

I spent more thought on Ernest's past than on his appearance simply because the ladies of Bon Bon are the stars.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance will it be possible that you avatar will come in some pinups in some costumes that vanessa will make for you.

Please sing for us, I like your voice so much.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its hard to say Symphony. I mean, I know I tend to read back to front if I haven't been in a thread for too long, but I read the first page if I haven't viewed the thread yet. If anything, put it in the first and the last page, just so no one misses out. Very Happy
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the nice comments. I really appreciate them. Very Happy

Texas, I'll add some. I'll probably not add the picture references to the first post. I'm not sure if they are really that helpful to others, and I'd be afraid that they'd make the first post look less organized or something like that.

Chaos, if I were to create a male character, I probably wouldn't spend so much time on his appearance either. There wouldn't be as many detail's I'd focus on, like when I've posted about Constance's athlethicism, large breasts and her strong legs, or her clothing and jewelry.

Henk, I'm sure that Vanessa is much too busy for something like that, as she'd quickly get a lot of requests from people who'd want something similar. I'd love to see something like that, but I'm just happy for the outfit that Vanessa has drawn Constance in already.

Mystic, I'm planning to add some of these details to the first post. I think I'll start with her bodytype, as it's not a too long section, and because it's spent a lot of time on. I wanted something special for Constance, as it was important to me that she had the right bodytype.

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might've missed it, Constance... But what kind of singer are you? Baritone? Soprano? I imagine a big girl like you gets a loud, strong timbre from their vocal chords, but I have a hard time imagining a female bass singer. Laughing
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't actually know that much about different types of singers, so I had to do a little research. As part of what inspired me to make Constance an opera singer was Tarja Turunen of Nightwish, I have always imagined that they'd sound similar. Since Tarja is a soprano singer, I'd say that Constance is as well.

Here are a couple of songs I think are good examples of what I'd imagine Constance would sound like when singing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2FwdgZqhyg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDWvGKLzBE

I think I might add those to the first post as well, as I really think they fit perfectly.

The Mayflower Diaries
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I don't actually know that much about different types of singers, so I had to do a little research. As part of what inspired me to make Constance an opera singer was Tarja Turunen of Nightwish, I have always imagined that they'd sound similar. Since Tarja is a soprano singer, I'd say that Constance is as well.

Here are a couple of songs I think are good examples of what I'd imagine Constance would sound like when singing:

I think I might add those to the first post as well, as I really think they fit perfectly.
Dude wish i had an angel is my favorite song by nightwish
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Thanks for all the nice comments. I really appreciate them. Very Happy
Chaos, if I were to create a male character, I probably wouldn't spend so much time on his appearance either. There wouldn't be as many detailęs I'd focus on, like when I've posted about Constance's athlethicism, large breasts and her strong legs, or her clothing and jewelry.

The only problem with focusing on the background stuff... I keep envisioning other possibilities, but if I start adding things on the spur of the moment it'll get convoluted and messy.

Guess my heads been in the clouds too long...
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I imagine i can hear miss symphony singing on the theatre, us maids will have to listen from the backstage x3
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Lovely songs. I'm also big fan of nightwish. But can you also select some happy songs, because these makes me sad.

I hope that you come in very nice costumes in the comic.

Gives kiss on the hand.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added something about her build to the first post, and the two links to songs that I use as examples of her voice, are now in her occupation.

I plan to add a section of what kind of clothes she likes to wear.

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:
The only problem with focusing on the background stuff... I keep envisioning other possibilities, but if I start adding things on the spur of the moment it'll get convoluted and messy.

Guess my heads been in the clouds too long...

Well, I'd say you can use her as a good slate to copy off of. Not verbatum, but you know what I mean. For ideas on what details and how much.

I'm curious though Symphony, what more do you feel you could add? I can't even think of anything you might have missed.

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:

I'm curious though Symphony, what more do you feel you could add? I can't even think of anything you might have missed.

There isn't much more that I can add. Well, I could add a lot more, but it wouldn't really be all that necessary. Most of it would probably be sexual details anyway, and I'd like to keep that section at its current size. I'm just thinking of doing a section that describes the kind of clothes she likes to wear. It's not going to be a long section. Just something that lets others know what she might be wearing if she isn't wearing the dress Vanessa has drawn.

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Mystic wrote:

There isn't much more that I can add. Well, I could add a lot more, but it wouldn't really be all that necessary. Most of it would probably be sexual details anyway, and I'd like to keep that section at its current size. I'm just thinking of doing a section that describes the kind of clothes she likes to wear. It's not going to be a long section. Just something that lets others know what she might be wearing if she isn't wearing the dress Vanessa has drawn.

a unformal dress, maybe something with a corset? but elegant
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A corset, huh?

I think Constance would look very nice in one. :3

Excuse me, Symphony, I hope I don't sound annoying or a bother, but are you planning on continue typing your story?

I am hoping to continue reading your character's little adventure. ^w^
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:

a unformal dress, maybe something with a corset? but elegant

Well, I wasn't really planning on going into too much detail about what she would be wearing. I was simply planning on making a section where I could give a description of the kind of clothes she likes to wear, like if she always wear dresses and how revealing they are and so on.

Here's what I originally wrote about the clothes I wanted Vanessa to draw her in. I'm thinking that I'd like to rewrite the first section of it, so it's more a description than a request, and add that to the first post of this thread.
Quote:

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
A corset, huh?

I think Constance would look very nice in one. :3

Excuse me, Symphony, I hope I don't sound annoying or a bother, but are you planning on continue typing your story?

I am hoping to continue reading your character's little adventure. ^w^

I do want to continue writing it. I have so many plans for it. It's just that I'm a little lazy these days, but I guess it's just a matter of getting started on it. Just coming up with ideas doesn't really get the story written. Laughing

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Don't worry about it. A lot of people knows that feeling. Laughing

If you want, you can get a notebook somewhere you can get it in seconds, if a image or a word comes through your mind; then little by little, you have something for your story. ^w^
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Laughing Don't worry about it. A lot of people knows that feeling. Laughing

If you want, you can get a notebook somewhere you can get it in seconds, if a image or a word comes through your mind; then little by little, you have something for your story. ^w^
ya use the if its funny rember it method thats what stoners do and they have a idea and write it down when there higher then kites and later relise that was some messed up shit they wrote down like hamster nipples or something of that nature
My FA
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Symphony, I don't remember if you mentioned this about Constance or not, but does Constance use perfumes/colognes? I don't recall if you decided to use her normal pheromones, or have her be one to put on alluring fragrances. Maybe that'll give you something to use to even more flesh out your Constance character?))
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
((Symphony, I don't remember if you mentioned this about Constance or not, but does Constance use perfumes/colognes? I don't recall if you decided to use her normal pheromones, or have her be one to put on alluring fragrances. Maybe that'll give you something to use to even more flesh out your Constance character?))

I hadn't given any thought to this before you asked. I'm not really sure what the women of Bon Bon do. I guess I've been assuming that they use perfume. As Constance is a very elegant and fashionable lady, I imagine that she uses perfume as well. Not overly much, but enough to be noticeable when she walks by or you stand close to her. Perhaps something made especially for her, a fragrance that blends with, and enhances, her natural pheromones. Since it's Bon Bon, something like that might be possible. Very Happy

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enhances her natural pheromones? miss symphony in a city full with perv such as bon bon i think its a bad idea X_X
you should use one that smells wonderdul like a rose, but covers your pheromone smell.

maybe dr kommy can come up with a perfect blend for you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: