What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Suggestion...R-rated (or NC17) Deal or No Deal style game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fonzie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Suggestion...R-rated (or NC17) Deal or No Deal style game Reply with quote

An idea that I've had for awhile was a game based on a virtual engine that was an adult version of the "Deal or no Deal" game show.

In its most basic premise, the 26 models would be wearing dresses that are essentially the numbered cases. Picking a "case" to open forces the model to open or otherwise remove her dress, revealing the dollar amount or prize (depending on how the game's to be setup). The main backdrop would be the available models to choose from, and clicking on the model chosen would be a zoom-in to a video of her disrobing.

The 1st model chosen would do what is done today; walks down to the podium, but leaves her garment there, with the dollar amount or prize hidden inside the MC's hands. When the MC closes the game and asks the player "if they made a good deal", the orignial model would come back naked when the removed garment is opened to reveal the $ or prize.

In the 1st round, the models selected by the player would lose their outer garment, but still be wearing t-shirt, bra & thong bottoms, and then leave the game, as is done today. In next round, no t shirts, then they leave the game. In the next, no bras (topless), in the next, no thongs. etc. I know there are more than 4 rounds, but you get the idea. Could make this as long or as short as desired, obviously.

There could be a couple of game modes. Something directly similar to deal or no deal, where the banker would make an offer, and if accepted, the game ends at that round (and the player doesn't get to disrobe and see any of the models left standing on the risers). Or, instead a "deal" offered with play money, have a "challenge" question or other element of chance for the player, to solve or win, and get through to the next round, and potentially have the ability to disrobe and see more models.

The game would be made interesting by the fact that choosing models early means they're out of the running to be seen topless or nude later on. In other words, its not as if the player could be looking at 26 naked ladies at the same time ... that can't happen. Different players will discard different models earlier and save others for later on, but at the chance he won't "win" a round and get to see them naked. So the player has to go at least a couple of rounds, and decide which models and cases he wants to leave for later on in the game, etc.

From the above described premise, I am sure other ideas would flow. I know 26 models is a lot (one could use less, maybe 12), but there would certainly not be too many "loops" to film like a virtual game. At the least, each model would need to be filmed in 6 basic ways: 1) Being chosen 1st, walking down, disrobing to underwear at the beginning of the game; 2-5) The zoom-in for each available "Round" (could limit this to 4 rounds in the beginning to cut down on the vid clips; 6) The end game re-appearance if chosen as the 1st model (see above).

I am sure that permutations of the game could have the chosen model execute a basic command on the command line of the virtual engine, like the current virtual games. Yes that would mean more vids, but at least no state vids (or not too many anyway). Disrobing is in one direction and in one series of steps, at least in the early game.

Or another variation would have a "deal" to be offered to a model or models at the decision point of each round, which is to be accepted or not based on the virtual engine, and if not, the game is in jeapordy of not continuing.

Comments welcome. I have a couple more ideas on this topic but they're not aligned with a game based on a virtual engine.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought the Deal or No Deal game show was fun to watch and interesting. They had lots of hot models, very eye candy. I've thought of doing a strip deal or not deal game of some sort. It would be fun.

Your idea definitely sounds interesting.

And yes, the big big problem is going to get all the models And making sure we shoot them doing things consistently and lighting setup consistently so that the game still feels like they're all in the same room almost. I think thats the biggest problem we are going to face.

This is an interesting suggestion and we will think it through some more.

Nice job Fonzie!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
fonzie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the kind words, I appreciate it.

I'll try and develop this thought in more detail and post it here.

For example - the beta game could be similar to the DOND mini-games with 6 models that are used during TV commercial breaks, essentially a single round with a small # of models. That would be a nice start, like you did for that Strip Fighter beta game you have available. I mention this since you said model availability is a big problem. We don't need big stars for this, amatuers would be fine.

Just wondering about what your most limiting factor is to complete such a project any time soon... is it:

1) Funding for such a project
2) Available time to complete the project (if this isn't your day job)
3) Resources to complete the project (props, sets, lighting, stages)
4) Model availability (in quantities of more than two)

I am curious about #1 and whether or not providing some funding to you would help expedite the project or otherwise overcome an obstacle or two and get the it done. Just wondering and just trying to help. At least that's the only one I could potentially assist with ...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fonzie wrote:
Just wondering about what your most limiting factor is to complete such a project any time soon... is it:

1) Funding for such a project
2) Available time to complete the project (if this isn't your day job)
3) Resources to complete the project (props, sets, lighting, stages)
4) Model availability (in quantities of more than two)

I think the limiting factor is #1. And then also evaluate if the project will recoup the cost invested into it. #1 really determines everything else.

Modeling availability is not a problem if #1 is there. Smile

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
fonzie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R -

Thanks again for the reply. I was beginning to think you forgot about this one .. glad to see it's still on the radar.

Can you send me an email and let me know what sort of 'seed' funding you would be looking for to get such a project off the ground with at least the 6 model "beta" that I sketched out in my earlier post?

Could you break down the estimated cost into a 'fixed' cost (the set, the props, other "constants" that are the same no matter how many models) and then the varible "per model" cost (what each model's fee would be, in a range, since they won't all cost the same).

Whenever you have some time. Just to keep the dialogue going.

Thanks ...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can dialogue this over email. I'll drop you an email soon.

I have a model coming in from out of town that I will be working with this weekend for new content!

-R

fonzie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R -

Just wondering but did you ever get a chance to send me that email to keep the discussion moving forward on this game concept? My email addy is in my profile, so go ahead and send me a note, its possible I overlooked it if you did ...

I would send you an email but I can't seem to find one on this forum or the web site to contact you at ...

Thanks ...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fonzie-

I haven't forgotten about this discussion.

Things have been so busy for me that I haven't had a chance to give it more serious thoughts for a reply.

I'm going to try to get you an email soon to discuss the specifics and some concerns.

Our resource has been tapped right now on producing Brooke Lima virtual poker and keeping up with updates.

New updates are coming soon.

-R

fonzie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey R -

Been more than a couple of months and I figured I'd check in with you on this thread again.

Hopefully things are slowing down enough on your end to get back to this thread.

I'll be looking out for that email whenever you have the chance ... Very Happy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you mentioned this today.

As just last night I was watching Deal or No Deal out of bordem.

I haven't seen the show in so long, last night was first in a while.

I noticed they had some budget cut or something because they are no longer using HOT MODELS to open the cases. Seems like studio audience or just fat/ugly normal people are now opening boxes.

What happened to all the hot girls?? And the prize is now half a million (500,000$) instead of ($1M).

I think a game of Deal or No Deal with hot chicks now is looking better and better!!

-R

fonzie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey R -

Happy New Year !! How are we looking with this thread? Still waiting on that email, bro ... Deal or no Deal as a TV show is probably "so 2008 or so" at this stage but I still love this idea. Even a small subset of it would be great to develop. Of course - that's where U come in ... Smile

Fonz
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Deal or No Deal game- here's what I was thinking.

Since we plan to shoot new girls very soon for Strip games. I want to take advantage of the new girls we hire and shoot them for a deal or no deal game.

To make it really simple. We need to think of simple things to shoot for video.

VIDEO:
1. Girls Standing next to case smiling and opening a BOX/CASE. The case will be empty, and we will cut scene to a case with various numbers. So this clip of the girl opening box does not need to be shot 26 times with various different numbers inside them. A couple of reasons is we want the opening the box action to be generic to replace the value in the box easily with what we decide ultimately for the game.

2. Girls stripping - this is generic enough to just be done as a reward.

I don't think there is anything else really needed for the game in terms of video shooting.

The game itself could have "still" photos of girls standing next to a case. As the game board is going to be so huge. We will be using PhotoShop tricks overlaying each girls lined up (back to front) and next to each other. We may have a few facial movements or slight movement in the game board- but it will just be a photo change.

We can't have all 26 girls moving at the same time. As this would mean 26 video clips overlayed on top of each other. This is going to create HUGE amounts of game lag in flash.

The only time you will see a video clip is when a girl is picked and she opens the box. (No need to do walking on or off).

It will just be all shot on a pure black backdrop.

Now- here's what I'm thinking for the game in terms of stripping. You get to pick "ONE" box (rather the girl holding that box). There could be a video for where she is picked and she moves around or shows excitement for being the 'choosen' one. That box/girl that you picked is the girl that you are playing for. You're playing to strip that chosen girl. (you can always trade the box at the end, but the first girl you picked at the start of the game is the girl you want to strip).

How much clothes she strips at the end of the game, will be determined by the winning amount. So your goal is to get the highest amount on the board to see her nude. Any of the values below that is mapped to a piece of clothing.

There are a total of 26 different values. So we will just have to lump together the numbers to piece of clothes.

Example:
$1
$2
$3
$4
$5
$6
$7
$8
$9
$10
$11
$12
$13
$14
$15
$16
$17
$18
$19
$20
$21
$22
$23
$24
$25
$26
--------------------------------------------------------
The above are values in each of the 26 boxes.
If you end up winning the box that has $26 (this is the highest amount on the board). You get to see her completely naked since you've beaten the game.

If say you "take the bankers offer" and say deal for some value (which is not the highest on the board). You get to see her strip partially naked at the end of the game.

Basically the bottomline is the girl will strip based on the value you win. If you get a crappy winning you get a crappy strip. If you win big, she strips big! Smile

This will make the game completely replayable. As you will at least be choosing from 26 different girls, and trying over and over to get the highest winning amount to beat the girl you picked. Once you beat that one girl, there's 25 others to choose from. Smile

Once we get 26 girls shot we can make the game. And possible we can have new girls added to the game later by randomizing who gets to be holding boxes.

We plan to randomize the 26 girls standing in different positions on the board.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess having girls wearing dresses "could" work instead of opening cases. Possibly the "amount" is on a piece of paper that is taped to her back. Where she strips and turns around revealing the white paper. (in which we will use in game text overlaying the amount on her).

The reason is we don't want to shoot 26 videos of the girls disrobing as its repeative. Sucks up alot of video and bandwidth. Not to mention shooting time. And too much room for errors in terms of wasted clips or clips we can't use at all because we messed up. Or the game design we decide on different values that wasn't shot. Best to do with some video closeup cut scenes. and display the numbers in game.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing an Iphone Deal or No Deal game. It's very short and fast. The game goes by pretty quickly.

So to have so many girls get naked at once- most people will be only playing this game once or twice.

The idea of having just "one" choosen girl per game session as the goal to play makes the game more replayable.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to keep the budget on this project to be very low.

When we hire models, we hire them for the Strip Poker game. And Strip Rock/Paper/Scissors.

Virtual game is a HUGE expensive project as it is an all day shoot with almost no room to shoot anything else other than RPS. And on top of this, I have to hire my development staff. (video editting guy to go through all the clips and cut them up.) And code it into the database every clip. Doing a Virtual Babes game is very costly.

We normally hire models to do regular photo strip games. The strip photos are used for all of our strip games. Common strip set. For StripBJ,StripPoker2,TexasHoldem,PartyStrip Poker.

We've been working on a new "quick" video strip poker game that is not so elaborate like the Virtual Strip Poker. The idea of Virtual strip poker is she talks to you and does almost everything that appears to be her lively sitting there playing against you. Saying different things.

We want quick video strip poker to be our next thing that we shoot as part of our production. And we're trying to "squeeze" in the Deal or No Deal shots into the time frame for hiring a girl. So the key thing here is to design deal or no deal and make a list of 'shots' that would be quick. Once we collect 26 of them we can make a game.

If you look at our Strip Soccer game for instance, we've shot a ton of girls all in the same costume. And now we have a gallery of strip soccer players.

If we can manage to shoot a Deal or No Deal set of girls (with all of them wearing a similar outfit) it will make the Deal or No Deal appear like we shot them all at once.

Possibly the outfit could be a branded website logo outfit. I like the idea of the dresses though. Maybe branded/logo panties. Smile

-R

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of a piece of paper taped to their back. Possible the paper could just be folded and in the video, they take the folded piece of paper out of their bra or panties and show it to the camera in which we just have a cut away video close up on the paper. And the amount on the paper is shot separately.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it over some more and I think girls opening the cases will be better. This will give more 'random flexibility' for re-playness.

Here's what I'm thinking:

The girls will open the case. And depending on the value of the case, they will have some sort of reaction. Like "sorry" "or shaking their head" or whatever for too bad for you reaction.

Now if the case is not so bad. They can cheer clap, "flash" and "tease".

It's virtually impossible almost to actually hit the jackpot for this game. And to win the Highest amount possible. You just elminate every case on the board. Which is pretty boring honestly. So having all the girls strip you'll have no random factor to make the next game any interesting. It's a stupid retarded click fest. As I have been playing the iphone Deal or No Deal and its basically. You sit there and spam your figure on every case over and over and saying No Deal. Pretty boring.

Sure you ultimately want to win the Jack Pot, so the only thing to do is choose every case on the board.

But here's what I think will make you want to say "Deal" in case you want to see all the various "strip tease" video clips in between. Or the banker offers you something very high that's almost the 2nd best option in the game. The 2nd best option in the game will be pretty rewarding- She will strip and tease. So its almost like winning. Otherwise, if you go all the way, there's a chance you will BUST. and completely lose and see nothing.

You'll get a bonus tease if you selected DEAL. And your "DEAL" offer that you accepted is better than what's in the CASE that you gave up. (this means you won). So I feel a bonus video clip will make it worthy for you to "win".

Now- if you manage to win the MAXIMUM amount on the board. Which is basically click fest ignoring (elminating) every box on the board. (really no skill involved here). Mindless clicking. The random factor of what each girl does at least makes it interesting everytime you go through this process, as you will potentially see different reactions/tease from each girl on the board as they open the case. ALSO- if you happen to win the jackpot, I was thinking of having a bit more 'interactive' reward interface. Where the girl you won. You have options to tell her what to do.

Like turn around slap ass. dance in the front etc. so its somewhat like the virtual game but the girl is nude.

fonzie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might as well bump this thread as well. It's been the better part of 9 months or so ... is this concept still in the web site's plans at all? If not, that's fine, I can imagine that it's a complex project to undertake.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment this is a very complex project and we're re-evaluating it.

I don't think we'll be able to do this for now. It's a huge project cost wise and time. And we're not sure if we can be able to break even on this.

Unless we can get a Fund-Raising - fan donation or generous angel investor that will put money into this just to see it happen. We just can't commit to it.

I don't expect it to make a ton of money from it. Like Strip Combat its just a "nice to have" "nice to see" but at the end of the day. It doesn't generate as much money to pay for the cost of development/production.

I've been playing alot of Deal or No Deal on the Iphone. The novelty wears off pretty quickly.

fonzie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the update, and it's as I suspected.

Good explanation from a business model perspective.

I wish I knew what the cost would be to make this a custom game. Similar to those "custom videos" that theme / niche web sites offer. If you could ballpark that cost estimate here in a reply to this post, I'd like to hear that. Question
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well let's say ballpark average for hiring a girl is $500-1000. Especially for video shooting It's going to be in the upper end. And depending the girl (some girls are big names and are in demand will want more money.)

So if you take those numbers and start multiplying by 25 girls for a Deal or No Deal shoot. It can get pricey. Now that is just hiring the girls.

Then its the Flash programmer and the video editting guy that I have to hire. That's another ballpark of its own. Cost is starting to go up.

And then when you reevaluate the time it takes to do those games. Is it really going to be worth it? Take Strip Combat for example.

That's a perfect example of shooting every girl doing various fighting moments. Strip Combat shoots was piggy backed with our Sexy Fighters production. We hired 2 girls for a day to fight. Prior to the fight, we shot each one doing their Strip Combat animation moves which took a good hour each girl. During that hour the other girl was doing her glamour photoshoot. And we switched off. (trying to maximize the girls shooting.)

So when you take a look at Strip Combat, you have to say, will players be playing this along time? Can I market this and get people to join our site just for Strip Combat? Not alot of people like "Arcade Street Fighter" type of games.

Strip Poker is alot easier to market to casual players and its faster to shoot. Virtual Babes is going to be more cost effective too.

Because 25 girls = 25 virtual babe games.
25 girls just for Deal or No Deal = one game. (while true it's replayable most people might not see it that way playing 25 times).

It looks better to say we have 25 games than 1 game.

Hope that helps. If EAdultGames.com blows up BIG and I mean tons of members. Hell! I'll fork out the money to do Deal or No Deal with 25 girls. Smile Instead of buying that expensive car I've always wanted to get.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This hasn't been completely a dead suggestion.

I recently went to Knott's Berry Farm and saw a machine Deal or No Deal game with video's of girls opening cases, and it looked pretty neat.

What got me thinking...

The thing about Deal or No Deal in that version is that there is an actual risk and reason to "take the deal". You actually have to Spend money to play a game. And when the banker offered you "tickets". You actually have to choose if you want to take the deal or not. The max tickets you can get is 200! The low tickets are like 1,2,3,4,5. So when the banker offers you 100 tickets, because the board has 1,2 and 200 left on the board. You're going to take the offer because you wasted $1 to play the game and don't want to walk away with 1 or 2 tickets.

Now, if we made play for "fun" version, there are no risks. And that makes the game terribly easy, since it's just a click feast. You're always going to ignore the Banker's offer because there are no risks in losing, you just try again.

We will be changing EAdultGames in the future with a semi "strip casino" like account system. So when you play a game, there will be risks involved. We want to balance the game design in such a way that a person is more inclined to take the Banker's offer. Or risk losing everything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: