What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Fighter pilots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helmetlover2000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Fighter pilots Reply with quote

Hi!
Have you ever thought of including any comics featuring sexy female fighter pilots (either in WWII or jet age style)? I´ve always found flight gear and air combat very erotic and one of my favourite fantasies is imagining ferocious air battles between all-female squadrons Twisted Evil . I´ve accumulated so many ideas over the years Idea ...
What do you think? Would you at least consider it? Wink
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I'm considering the ideas actually. Please further your thoughts. Smile

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
helmetlover2000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That´s great news!

The stories should encompass several fetishes: pilot gear (flight suits, helmets, masks, harnesses...), female lethal combat and erotic peril in general.

The starting point could be an airbase where sex is the main occupation for the pilots of an all-female or mixed fighter squadron during their off-duty time (I think a mixed group would offer many more possibilities, for instance an experienced female squadron leader who loves testing male newcomers in bed before they start flying combat missions).

But a scramble alert arrives and they must get ready to take off. I find this contrast between extreme pleasure and the tension as the pilots nervously put their (preferably very tight) flight suits and helmets on, run to their aircraft and climb into the cockpit very attractive: Who will become a hero, who will be falling in flames in a few minutes? Razz

Once in the air, each pilot shows a different attitude: The mature squadron leader kills for pleasure, she starts wetting her pussy as soon as she sights the enemy aircraft Twisted Evil while the youngest hotties try not to pee (or something worse Embarassed ) in their flight pants... Similar reactions can be observed among the enemy pilots.

As far as the historic period is concerned, I think WWII would be great because almost every kill is different: maybe the pilot is machine-gunned in the cockpit and dies instantly, or the fighter gets a direct hit in the fuel tank and explodes in mid-air. In another scene you see a pilot struggling to unstrap but the plane explodes very quickly, or it is so badly damaged that it rolls out of control and the G-forces don´t let the pilot move...

Well, I hope this has attracted your interest. Maybe I could elaborate it more and write a full story. In another forum I saw you have an e-mail address for submissions... Wink
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heartily concur with helmetlover's ideas! Idea

As host of JIMBO'S NAZI GIRLS FETISH BOARD of course, I am biased Embarassed but I'd like to see nothing better than an evil, busty blonde Luftwaffe pilot in black leather gunning for the Allied girl pilots in the skies of WWII! Very Happy

In addition to helmetlover's ideas, another would be where Kapitan Kraut's Bf-109 control cables are shot away and the last we see of her is her futile struggle with the control stick and her horrified scream just before she augers into the side of a mountain. Shocked

Jimbo Very Happy
http://www.runboard.com/bjimbosnazigirlsfetishboard
helmetlover2000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ronald!

Is this the kind of story you were thinking of in your reply? Could it be at least the subject of one of your "Erotic Short Stories"? Wink

What side of the story do you find more attractive, the erotic/fetish part Laughing or the combat/distress Twisted Evil scenes?

Other forum members opinions are also welcome.

Thanks for your feedback.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an interesting idea for a short story.

I will talk to my available artists and see if they have some ideas of their own or if they would like to tackle the project.

Keep the ideas rolling as I shop around for talents.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: