What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

jana cova
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What means block you.Is it something bad??????
jana cova

Yes it is bad, Jana ... Those bad, bad men have nerve suggesting such a thing !!! LOL ...

Actually, it's a way to fix your email to refuse mail from specific individuals.

Of course, it's only bad in this case. Naturally, there are times when that option could be a blessing.

Rich
richard_uk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doh!! I'm screwed!!! Razz
electrondady1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: good morning jana Reply with quote

looks like a nice day in prauge. traffic is light on the nusle bridge . what a beautiful city!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: good morning jana Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
looks like a nice day in prauge. traffic is light on the nusle bridge . what a beautiful city!

You are in Prague or what?????If you are I wsh you great visit Very Happy
jana cova
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana:

Since Electrondady1 never answered you ... I'll do it for him. I think he just checked weather report and is playing. He's actually in norh, North America ... That cold place ... Canada. Beautiful icicle country - You know, where in winter time their cars come equipped with ski's in place of tires. LOL.

Rich

P.S.

Electrondady1 - If you read this - We are SO happy you got your comp problems worked out and made it to Jana's chat. It was really good to see you there! And I hope you feeling okay, cause you didn't talk much ??? What is it? When actually face-to-face with the beautiful Jana Cova you suddenly became very shy like a school boy ?? LOL
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Jana:

I think he just checked weather report and is playing.
Rich

P.S.

We are SO happy you got your comp problems worked out and made it to Jana's chat.

Oh ok I see I really thought he si in Prague(I was just too blond for a minut:-)) Wink

Yes we are glad you made it to my live chat.Even I was little bit worry that something will goes wrong with my new camera.Next time will be better I just need learn how to use it.
Razz
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

Oh ok I see I really thought he si in Prague(I was just too blond for a minut:-)) Wink

Yes we are glad you made it to my live chat.Even I was little bit worry that something will goes wrong with my new camera.Next time will be better I just need learn how to use it.
Razz
jana xoxo

It's ok, Jana ... Even Jana Cova can have a "blonde moment" now and then LOL (of course we could find out he really was there!?! - but I'd be very surprised unless he has his own personal Concorde jet parked in his driveway).

I know you were worried about Camera ... But everything turned out great - Picture quality was really good. And best part was we got to hear Jana talk !!! It was great.

Rich

P.S.

I also noticed a lot of new names. I was glad to see new fans show up.

Jana ... Does Lee know about this Message Board? I've never seen him post here yet. He was away maybe when it came on line ... And being he's one of your oldest fans and friends, I'd hate for him to think we all snuck over here while his back was turned and never told him!. I'll leave him a message about it over at Yahoo just in case.
electrondady1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: hey!!! Reply with quote

hey, i'm trying to be mysterious. it's hard to do . you guys are good guessers. the truth? when i got my java fired up iwent around the world checking out streaming video cams, of course i went to prauge. so technically, my cyber-self was in the czech republic while my butt was still here in wasaga beach . i wont get to prauge for two years according to my plan.( i expect a tour of the city by you jana) i need one more rental unit , then i can go. i enjoyed the show jana it was worth the wait. your some kind of sexual psychic with a fire wire connection to my libido. please don't do any thing with strings of pearls for two weeks. the timing is bad for me next week and i would not like to misout on any thing like that. is there a way to access a recording of one of your live shows? why not use your old camera to do a split screen technique. a wide shot and close ups at the same time? i didn't say too much at the show, i was a little shy yes , but the real problem is that i type slowly and by the time i finished, the topic had changed. actualy i just wanted to concentrate on you. just love your voice .it's soft and sweet. gotta go! by by
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Jana talk in English during her live chats, and if so, does she only just talk in English throughout it?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Does Jana talk in English during her live chats, and if so, does she only just talk in English throughout it?

You know I can't resist this one ... LOL ... No, Jana only talks in Czech during her live chats; therefore, 99% of visitors have no clue what she's saying to them.

Of course she talks in English, silly! Jana's English is better than a lot of people I've met who's first language is English LOL.

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: hey!!! Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
please don't do any thing with strings of pearls of your live shows? why not use your old camera to do a split screen technique. a wide shot and close ups at the same time?

I will try to do not anything with the pearles for two weeks,ok Very Happy
I thing that this is a good idea but the problem is I dont know how to make work both cameras in the same time Sad

Take care and ahve a nice day.
jana cova xoxo
richard_uk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eesh i've said before, if you ever need an extra hand for the cameras, then i'd be more than happy to help out! All i ask is for shelter and food in return Very Happy
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: please. Reply with quote

jana please do a photo set or video where you play the part of " the snow queen" with feathers and masks and stuff.can you skate? put that in to.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Wildcard wrote:

You know I can't resist this one ... LOL ... No, Jana only talks in Czech during her live chats; therefore, 99% of visitors have no clue what she's saying to them.

Of course she talks in English, silly! Jana's English is better than a lot of people I've met who's first language is English LOL.

You mean she doesn't speak in French? Mon Dieu! I am tres bummed. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:
All i ask is for shelter and food in return Very Happy

You are funny for shelter and food.I wish everyone would working for this Very Happy
janaxoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: please. Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
jana please do a photo set or video where you play the part of " the snow queen" with feathers and masks and stuff.can you skate? put that in to.

It would be pretty set.I can skate,but I never try it with feathers and mask on my face,so i could be easy Snow Queen with break legs than Wink

But it would be really nice I will try to do something like this:-))
jana xoxo
Egoist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: please. Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

It would be pretty set.I can skate,but I never try it with feathers and mask on my face,so i could be easy Snow Queen with break legs than Wink

But it would be really nice I will try to do something like this:-))
jana xoxo

Hullo Jana,

I didn't know that you can skate on ice. I haven't ever seen a series of photos of you skating.

Problem is, that your bottoms can get easily hurt when you fall on the ice. Ouch, that must really hurt, not to mention that you be naked or almost naked. Crying or Very sad

Who suggested this perilous experiment? Mad

Or is it not dangerous for you, Jana?
richard_uk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a point, you might end up with ice burn marks or scratches on yer bum! wont look too sexy! though I'm sure there's an audience out there for that kinda thing! maybe the eskimos! Smile
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: please. Reply with quote

Egoist wrote:
Hullo Jana,

I didn't know that you can skate on ice. I haven't ever seen a series of photos of you skating.

Hi well yes I can skate but I am not so good at it:-(((You couldnĀ“t see any pics of me tho shate becouse I never shoot one.
I would be all naked becouse I could be really cold and than sick Smile

But we will see maybe one day I will do this photo set:-))
jana xoxo

Last edited by JanaCova on Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
richard_uk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well time for me to get my skates on, its time to go to work!!!

what ya mean that was a lame punn? Very Happy

g'morning Jana Smile
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:

g'morning Jana Smile

Good morning Rich.How are you?
jana xoxo
richard_uk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fine thanks, in from work too tired to go out so i'm just gonna laze about then fall asleep. Hope you day was better than mine! if you didnt, oh you pooor thing, here i'll give you a hugg.......oh my, erm no that isnt a pocket rocket in my pocket. Rolling Eyes sorry! Rolling Eyes
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: that photo set Reply with quote

jana one of my favorite photo sets of you is in the girlfriend section. the light is wondefull. do you remember how the photographer achieved the effect? it looks like natural light but filtered some how . its really soft and even. you look great and really happy.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: that photo set Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
jana one of my favorite photo sets of you is in the girlfriend section. the light is wondefull. do you remember how the photographer achieved the effect? it looks like natural light but filtered some how . its really soft and even. you look great and really happy.

He used natural ligt,but I think that I already asswer you this question.If yes I am sorry to say the same again.
jana xoxo
electrondady1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: mia copa Reply with quote

that was me both times jana . your forum is getting so big i thought you might miss it , so i asked again up here. you know i'm just at the kindergarden stage of computors . i dont even know how to do that quote thing everyone does or how to put a picture in the avatar part. its kind of funny, at your live chats when every one is typing questions so fast.it's like, a lot of sharks at dinner time. and rich said my name is too long.you seemed to have trouble saying it. you dont have to call me electrondady1 you can just say e or electron or if you like , just, dady. or just whistle ! you know how to whistle don't you . you just put your lips together and blow. oh la la!!!!parler vous francais jana? on your web site it mentions that you have the capability for one on one chats how is that done? perhaps then, i wouldn't need to type so fast. can you let me know?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: mia copa Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
i dont even know how to do that quote thing everyone does or how to put a picture in the avatar part.

Hi electrondady1-

to get the picture of the avatar part- you can click on Profile button at the top of the page. It is along the menu bar of FAQ, Search, Profile, Log out

At the bottom of the profile there is a thing called Avatar Control Panel and a button called Show Gallery. Click on the button and then it will give you choices of images. You can choose a different gallery by clicking on Select category (drop down menu) then click on Go button.

Once you pick the image you want. Scroll down. and click on the button saying Select Avatar. Then you are back to the profile screen again. Click on Submit button. Now you have an avatar image!

Quoting people is gonna be a little more tricky. Right Jana?? I will explain quote later.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: mia copa Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
parler vous francais jana? on your web site it mentions that you have the capability for one on one chats how is that done? perhaps then, i wouldn't need to type so fast. can you let me know?

No I dont speak Franch.I just know how to kiss French lol

The one on one chat is not ready yet.I will post a note on this messagae board when it will be ready ok.
jana xoxo
electrondady1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: congratulations Reply with quote

jana. it would seem your last president(mr, humel ?) is a very good bet for the nobel peace prize. congratulations to him and the czech people.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: congratulations Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
jana. it would seem your last president(mr, humel ?) is a very good bet for the nobel peace prize. congratulations to him and the czech people.

Havel is his name.I think he was a good prezident.But what I know about politic,right. Very Happy
jana xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, Jana, politics aren't my thing either. For me politics =

<chuckle>

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: