What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Absent Voices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Absent Voices Reply with quote

In the strip poker game there are no voices for some of the models, and I was wondering if you'll be attempting to add them in, or if you're just going to let the voices remain absent for those ones?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Absent Voices Reply with quote

Hey Wildcard!

You're going to be moving up the ranks as an active poster soon!

Regards to the voices- yes- we are attempting to get the models back for some of the games that doesn't have voices in them....

We did get Jesse Capelli voices for her poker game a while back!! So we are seriously working on it as you can tell! And as the FAQ says- some models are impossible to track down and have decided not to do adult work any more... (We're on the look out. We found Jewell Marceau again so there will be updates to her game as well as new games of her. Not sure when this will happen yet. TBA.)

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between posting in this section of the forums and in Jesse's section my postings count is climbing rapidly. Hey, need another moderator?

Anyhow, thanks for the lowdown on what's up with trying to get the voices added in strip poker for those models that they're absent for.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Hey, need another moderator?

I might need a new moderator- not sure yet. I've got a handle on it so far.

I still haven't figured what I should ranks I should have and what names I should call the ranks...

Like "Senior Poster" or something. Or "Elite Fan" or "Most Active Dude!"

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Senior Member' is the most common, at least on other forums I've posted at, while forum members with lower posting counts are sometimes given the title 'Junior Member' (or else simply just 'Member'). You may want to be more creative than that though.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah- I agree.. we need a cooler title for the active posters....

Suggestions?

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... how about 'Exalted One'? Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's just a little too over the top then how about something a bit less flashy such as 'Prime Member'?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: On the subject of voices... Reply with quote

I like the idea of going back and updating the poker games without voices. The vocal adds a whole new dimension of eroticism...even when the dealer insults the players, a la Jesse Capelli when she tells players who like to click on her to hear her entire repertoire -- "You need some help...you're a sick boy!"

As for posting levels, try "novice gamer, intermediate, experienced, expert, master and grand master", as posting levels. That would keep it tied in with the gaming concept of the site.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get such a kick out of Jana Cova. Her accent makes some of what she says sound really funny. Like when she says "good job" it sounds very much like she's saying good jab. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: On the subject of voices... Reply with quote

Diversity646 wrote:
As for posting levels, try "novice gamer, intermediate, experienced, expert, master and grand master", as posting levels. That would keep it tied in with the gaming concept of the site.

hmm.. that's a good idea.

-R

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
I get such a kick out of Jana Cova. Her accent makes some of what she says sound really funny. Like when she says "good job" it sounds very much like she's saying good jab. Laughing

Yes- I get a kick out of Jana too... We're going to shoot more strip games next week.... any ideas or suggestions for her???

also start posting questions that you may have for her.... we'll try to get her to sit down and post on the mesgboard- answers to all your questions.

Title your post: "For Jana Cova: (subject)" and next week when she comes in for her shoot. we'll get her to answer them if time permits.

-R

King Snarf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I am pleased as punch to hear of the possibility of adding vocals to Jewell Marceau's game. (I'd also hope you guys would add vocals to Alexis Taylor's game, but one step at a time).

Personally, I'd say my favorite vocals would have to be Regina's. God damn, she sounds sultry!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: welcome Reply with quote

King Snarf wrote:
Personally, I am pleased as punch to hear of the possibility of adding vocals to Jewell Marceau's game. (I'd also hope you guys would add vocals to Alexis Taylor's game, but one step at a time).

Hi King Snarf- Glad to see a new name on the mesg board.

Yup- We just have to figure out a shoot date and get something setup with Jewell.

For Alexis Taylor- that's going to be tricky... She's retired and I'm not sure what it will take to twist her arms and legs to do voices-

I've seen her in a B-Movie on HBO once... and her voice was pretty damn sexy.... the only thing i can say is if actual fans contact her at her website and really get her to do the voices that will get her excited. plus i'm willing to get her some games on her website too if she does it. so let her know!

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Yes- I get a kick out of Jana too... We're going to shoot more strip games next week.... any ideas or suggestions for her???

Well, don't take this as criticism or anything, but alot of what we see from the models is pretty softcore stuff. Now I know that eAdultGames isn't supposed to be a hardcore type of site, but it would make things just a little more interesting if some of the models could do more erotic style poses. An example of this would be one of the finishing poses for Jenna Lyte in the strip poker game where she spreads herself (if you know what I mean). Perhaps you could add in a bit more sexuality of that nature every once in awhile, just to provide a tad more variety.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: The ultimate final payoff... Reply with quote

That's one thing that I have to admit is my pet peeve too about some of the models and their poses. After all, if they're willing to get naked for the games, they should be willing to "show it all", so to speak...I enjoy playing Strip Poker, but there's nothing more disappointing than tipping the model on the final poses and there's a shot with the model sitting with her legs spread and she's got a hand over the "grand prize", hiding it from view.
GL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:

Well, don't take this as criticism or anything, but alot of what we see from the models is pretty softcore stuff. Now I know that eAdultGames isn't supposed to be a hardcore type of site, but it would make things just a little more interesting if some of the models could do more erotic style poses.

I must admit I'm not a fan of the style of picture (I think) you're suggesting. I much prefer softcore type images focusing on the beauty of the models body as opposed to their reproductive organs.

After all if I wanted to see the inside of a womens vagina I would be a student gynacologist as opposed to a student journalist right now. Wink
HughJarse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I must admit I'm not a fan of the style of picture (I think) you're suggesting. I much prefer softcore type images focusing on the beauty of the models body as opposed to their reproductive organs.

After all if I wanted to see the inside of a womens vagina I would be a student gynacologist as opposed to a student journalist right now. Wink

Agreed. There is hardcore on the site in the Jigsaw puzzles if that's your thing. The games are fine as they are.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to turn eAdultGames into hardcore central. I like alot of the model's poses, I just thought that every once in awhile a model could strike a wee bit naughtier pose. I'm not saying she has to show you right inside the tunnel of love, just give us a little extra sexy peek at her glorious goods. If I wanted to see a more hardcore type of eroticism than that then I'd switch over to being a member of eAdultFun. Anyway, it was just a thought. As I said, I'm not trying to criticize what we've been seeing from the models, or say that I'm unhappy with what they've been doing.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In going back to the discussion of "showing the goods" in the poses...

Most of the models have their own "style/limit", some of the Playboy models as you know don't always do spreads. While some of the Penthouse models are more likely to "show the goods" sort of speak.

We try to cater to all the fans by having different models that are willing to do different things. We like to think that there's a model for everybody on this site! (hopefully)

Thanks to everybody who shared their views on this matter. This is definitely helpful.

We're thinking possibly in the future when we do a new Strip Poker/Strip Blackjack game engine, we may category them as "Softcore / Hardcore" possibly. We may label them as "Teaser / Xtreme" accordingly.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Comments?

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
In going back to the discussion of "showing the goods" in the poses...

Most of the models have their own "style/limit", some of the Playboy models as you know don't always do spreads. While some of the Penthouse models are more likely to "show the goods" sort of speak.

We try to cater to all the fans by having different models that are willing to do different things. We like to think that there's a model for everybody on this site!

Nothing wrong with variety, though an extra bit of a peek at paradise isn't bad either.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Quickdraw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a slightly different note... Some of the vocals sound somewhat corny; especially when you've got, for instance, English models using purely American phrases like "way to go". Things like that just don't scan, and make it sound much more forced.
Might I suggest making some mods to the dialogue now and again, or maybe getting the models to make their own changes to it, just so it sounds more natural..?
tray5085

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Latest version Reply with quote

Diversity646 wrote:
I enjoy playing Strip Poker, but there's nothing more disappointing than tipping the model on the final poses and there's a shot with the model sitting with her legs spread and she's got a hand over the "grand prize", hiding it from view.

I think that installing the latest version might help and do not forget to do its updates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: