What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Name Change Inquiry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Name Change Inquiry Reply with quote

Just wondering if eAdultGames used to have a different name. When I was a member at CheerGirls some years back and they had the playable demos of Schoolgirl Jenna Lyte in strip blackjack and Cheerleader Shea in strip poker, I thought eAdultGames at that time was called something like Adult XXX Games. Am I on the money there or way out in left field?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Name Change Inquiry Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Just wondering if eAdultGames used to have a different name. When I was a member at CheerGirls some years back and they had the playable demos of Schoolgirl Jenna Lyte in strip blackjack and Cheerleader Shea in strip poker, I thought eAdultGames at that time was called something like Adult XXX Games. Am I on the money there or way out in left field?

Left Field. eAdultGames has always been eAdultGames. There are other sites out there that uses our "freeXgames" that we distribute freely in exchange for traffic.

There are some sites out there that have bought 'premade' games from us. these are the older games that we made the first year in business. ever since then we custom shoot all of our content and have not sold any games to other websites- so that the content remains exclusive on our site. the only exception is when we do a trade deal offer to girls with their own site. eAdultGames.com will always be the mother of all sites with kick-ass custom exclusive games under one roof!

we've been around for over 5 years now.... check the news archive... if there was ever a name change it would have been mentioned in our news.

accept NO imitations.
-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have sworn that it was something along the lines of Adult XXX Games, but I guess I'm mistaken. Weird that I think the name of the site was something else. Oh well, thanks for the interesting info, Ron.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: