What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Name of company that runs EAdultGames?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeavyD2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Name of company that runs EAdultGames? Reply with quote

I'm thinking of joining EAdultGames, at least for a while, so I can play strip poker and blackjack with ALL the models. The best method of payment I have is a debit card, which is considerably less safe than a credit card. By giving you my debit card number, I am essentially giving you the key to my bank account. If you are honest, you'll take the posted price out of my account and not a penny more, but if you're not you'll take ALL the money out. With a credit card my liability is limited to $50, but I could lose everything from my checking account with a debit card, whether it be $300, $3,000 or $3,000,000.

I've looked and looked, but cannot find any company name on this site that is in the BBB's database. I did find a review of this site saying it is safe, but that might apply only to visiting the site - not to paying for anything. So I would like to know the real name of the company that runs this site - one that the BBB lists. I've tried Xtreme Digital Studios, but the BBB doesn't list the one I wanted. How can I be sure you're not going to just take all my money?

Correction: I did find a satifactory report for CCBill, and did read another story here about IBill's continuing to bill people even after they cancel. Indeed the report for IBill wasn't good. But it would be even better if I could get the real name of the company that runs EAdultGames. I need to be sure the company is reputable before giving them the key to my bank account.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt want to take your debit card information myself personally, thats why you won't find our company listed as taking money in this way.

We prefer to go through ccbill for handling our charges.

CCBILL is better the IBILL. We've been using them for over 6 years now.

Or you can send a WU or money order to us, and if this is your desired option, we can contact you via your email to work out which pricing plan you want etc.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: