What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What do you get with membership?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultComics.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fast Freddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: What do you get with membership? Reply with quote

I'm thinking about signing up for a membership at eAdultComics, and am wondering what all access that allows. It seems there are individual websites for some of the comics listed on the eAdultComics pages, such as SuperBabesForce, Justice Babes, Agents 69, etc. Are these all included with an eAdultComics membership, or is a separate membership required for each one?

I'd also like some idea of how much content is in the members area. Is this something that will take me one evening to read, and then gets updated with a few new pages per month? Or is there a lot of stuff there already, and more getting added regularly? How regularly?

I've gotten burned on comic site memberships before, so I'm just a bit worried about buying a pig in a poke - but the samples on the free page look awfully good!

Freddy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you get with membership? Reply with quote

I'm sure some of the other members here can speak up about the quality and the number of exclusive and originial content that we have. The free samples should give you an idea of the things we have 100% exclusive to us.

Currently: (at the time of this post.)

New Members will get 6 Galleries of Comics. Each Gallery has 6 Issues (various Titles/Stories). Each Issue varies from 10 pages - 25 pages.

Once you become a Loyal Member you will get access to additional 2 Galleries of comics.

Also- you will get custom made games and pinups.

These are the exclusive materials of our website. There are additional bonus materials (games from eadultgames.com, hentai/manga archive, the usual crap you can find out there on other websites that take stuff off public domains.)

We've got more original content then most comic sites out there, if we're not already the top site with the most comics. Again, all of our stuff is created exclusive for our site.

In terms of individual websites:

EAdultComics.com contains comics from Agents69, BattleBitches, and ShenBlade. (this is mentioned in our signup page)

JusticeBabes, Vixine, SexyFighters are all separate sites.

All other websites are yet to be launched, additional information will be made available later.

We're looking to launch SuperBabesForce in the very near future and will be offering discounts.

We're leaning towards giving all current EAdultComics.com members full free membership to SuperBabesForce who have an active paying membership at the time of the launch. After the launch, members who join EAdultComics.com gets discounts but not free access. If at any time, those who got free access quits EAdultComics.com, they will lose their free access to SuperBabesForce.com, and thus must signup separately.

This is meant to give incentive (and reward) those members of EAdultComics.com to keep your membership!

The longer you stay, the more you get, and the cheaper it gets! I don't think other competing comic websites out there offer loyal discounts to members.

We want to increase production/updates as much as possible but this will be dependent on our membership base. Right now, we're at a huge lost in terms of how much money we've poured into EAdultComics, but we're hoping in the long run with the build up in our membership base, this will be the biggest adult comics site online! So all of your loyal support are much appreciated!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultComics.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: