What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jana, Has an artist ever asked you?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

Hi Jana,

This is my first post and I'm wondering if any artist has asked to sculpt a statue or paint a picture of you? Your beauty is so profound, artistic, and classic that I'm sure it would go down in history as a legendary classic. I'd think that most artists would love to have you as a subject. I'm not a sculptor, but I'm sure it would be pure pleasure to have you as a subject! Did you get my direct mail where I mentioned this? I'm sure your busy and might not have gotten to it yet.
I just wanted to also mention how nice it is that you come here and chat with people, thank you!

Warm regards!
James
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

Actually Jana is in our Comics!

One of our artists used Jana his subject for our St. Patty's day graphic on EAdultComics.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/freenews.html

Not sure if anybody noticed that.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Rich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

One of our artists used Jana his subject for our St. Patty's day graphic on EAdultComics.

-R

Hey Ronald:

Somehow how don't think James was referring to a comic strip ... Laughing

Rich
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Hey Ronald: Somehow how don't think James was referring to a comic strip ... Laughing Rich

I know. But he did mention artist. So just wanted to point that out.

One of my artist is in love with Jana. haha. go figure!

I told him to stand in line!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

James wrote:
Hi Jana,

This is my first post and I'm wondering if any artist has asked to sculpt a statue or paint a picture of you? Your beauty is so profound, artistic, and classic that I'm sure it would go down in history as a legendary classic. I'd think that most artists would love to have you as a subject. I'm not a sculptor, but I'm sure it would be pure pleasure to have you as a subject! Did you get my direct mail where I mentioned this? I'm sure your busy and might not have gotten to it yet.
I just wanted to also mention how nice it is that you come here and chat with people, thank you!

Warm regards!
James

Thank you for sucha nice message.No I didnt get your email.

No nobody sculptor or paint me,it would be kinde a cool.

jana xoxo
James

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

Thank you for sucha nice message.No I didnt get your email.

No nobody sculptor or paint me,it would be kinde a cool.

jana xoxo

Your welcome Jana it's very easy to gush about your classic beauty! I wonder how long it would take for me to learn to sculpt, LOL !

I don't know much about sculpting but I was thinking of the full size, realistic, classic statues from old times. I don't know if any sculptors do those large works anymore? I like a statue more because it captures your perfect artistic curves!

James
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, a nice life size marble statue of Jana in a contra posto pose, and quite fully nude of course. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
James

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

-R

Thanks Ronald I didn't know about this and I agree that it is art, very nice!
James

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana, Has an artist ever asked you? Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Hey Ronald:

Somehow how don't think James was referring to a comic strip ... Laughing

Rich

Yes, Rich I was thinking of something more enduring, but the comic is nice also, eveything Jana is nice!!!
James

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Yes, a nice life size marble statue of Jana in a contra posto pose, and quite fully nude of course. Wink

Yes, had to look up that "contra, posto pose" well it's good enough for the Classics: http://www.helleniccomserve.com/berlin.html
But I'd probably want to think about the pose, maybe something more modern?
James

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:
Wildcard wrote:

Yes, had to look up that "contra, posto pose" well it's good enough for the Classics: http://www.helleniccomserve.com/berlin.html
But I'd probably want to think about the pose, maybe something more modern?

This makes me wonder Jana if you have a favorite guy pose, and a favorite guy picture that you know of on the web? Don't worry I'm not thinking like a girl just wondering about what you like!
James

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this "Jana the Thinker", I know there are much more seductive poses but I do also like this one:

Much better than the old Thinker:

How about "The Kiss", some lucky guy would get to pose with Jana:

Here's a link to more about these classics:
http://www.statue.com/items.asp?cc=RODIN
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:
How about this "Jana the Thinker", I know there are much more seductive poses but I do also like this one:

Much better than the old Thinker:

I know I'd far prefer to have a statue in my home of Jana doing her impression of The Thinker. Ooh baby! Very Happy Twisted Evil Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
James

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana,

I thought I'd further explain this statue idea, I'll try to keep it short. I met a gorgeous young lady many years ago with stunning classic beauty who tanned to that nice bronze look. I just couldn't get over how beautiful she was and finally had the idea that she should be the model or inspiration for a statue. I think also that the best art comes when the artist has somewhat of a crush on the model so that he puts his heart and soul into the work and this wasn't likely to happen with this particular lady since we didn't know any sculptors. Then I thought a photo shoot would be nice and in looking at statue poses I came across "The Kiss" by Rodin which I liked very much:

I just took another look at some statues and also noticed how beautiful this one is, especially after reading the description where they point out that he's kissing her over her heart "The Host" by Rodin:

Here's the description:
"Eternal Idol By Auguste Rodin - A young woman is half seated half kneeling, with her head bending forward and a dreamy look in her face, while a man Kneeling before her, restraining his desire and his arms are behind his back and softly bend his head and plants a kiss under her breast, over the heart. The originality of the pose is unique in sculpture, rendering it one of the loveliest commentaries on the relation between man and woman that exist in art. Also known as the Host."

Here's another by Rodin "Spring Time Lovers":

She never did this photo shoot since it never all came together so it's something I'd like to see some day. Jana you have the same stunning classic beauty and that gorgeous golden bronze skin and that's why I came here to offer the idea. I think your perfect for a photo shoot like this. I hope maybe you'll use the idea some day if you like it. It would make a nice calendar. Maybe some day the right sculptor will also come along.

Warm regards!
James
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:
Hi Jana,

Jana you have the same stunning classic beauty and that gorgeous golden bronze skin and that's why I came here to offer the idea. I think your perfect for a photo shoot like this. I hope maybe you'll use the idea some day if you like it. It would make a nice calendar. Maybe some day the right sculptor will also come along.

Warm regards!
James

I liked the photos.And I like the idea,I am not sure how easy will be to do this shoot,but who knows maybe one day I will do it.
thank you.

jana xoxo
James

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

I liked the photos.And I like the idea,I am not sure how easy will be to do this shoot,but who knows maybe one day I will do it.
thank you.

jana xoxo

Your welcome Jana, and thank you for considering the idea. Yes, I agree, I don't think it will be easy because it might be hard to get the right artistic perspective. It would be challenging in many ways.

Might be nice to have some poetry to go along with each pose, do you have any favorites?

Warm regards!
James
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:

Might be nice to have some poetry to go along with each pose, do you have any favorites?

Warm regards!
James

No I dont have any favorites poetry,but for sure it would be nice.

jana xoxo
James

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

No I dont have any favorites poetry,but for sure it would be nice.

jana xoxo

I don't really like most poetry but I do occasionally look for a really nice one when I'm in a romantic mood, must be the warm sunny weather giving me spring fever!

Warm regards!
James
Don

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd say that I agree with how Jana's beauty is classic because she's so perfect. She's beautiful on the inside too which is so rare these days.

Don
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don wrote:
Just thought I'd say that I agree with how Jana's beauty is classic because she's so perfect. She's beautiful on the inside too which is so rare these days.

Don

Thnak you Don,it is nice to read thouse kinde word that you wrote:-))
jana xoxo
flirty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artistic renderings of lil'ol me that a friend voluntarily produced .....

Jana should DEFINITELY get something like that done. It would be oh so hot. Perhaps a new addition to her website ... The Jana Sex Chronicles, a cartoon presentation of her wildest fantasies. <wink>
Don

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenn, that's certainly flattering that he made those for you but I prefer the subject of this thread which was statues. What do you think of the idea of a couple posing?
flirty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Don. I thought the subject was artistic renderings, not just limited to statues.
Don

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to be sorry, it's just my opinion and we always like to see more pictures of you! I hope my previous post didn't come across the wrong way, I was actually curious about your opinion. I would like to know what you think of posing like that, would you do it with your man for a picture? Or can you think of a male/female pair who you'd pick?

Who would other ladies pick for the man, like to hear your opinions, especially Jana!

flirty wrote:
Sorry Don. I thought the subject was artistic renderings, not just limited to statues.
James

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might as well answer this from a man's perspective, there's a local girl I know who has that stunning gorgeous look like Jana but I don't think she'll do a picture like these. This new Kelly girl looks like Jana also, her twin, is that an old picture of Jana? Anyway this girl looks a bit like them both, I'd like to email you a picture of her Jana (I'll ask her first of course), is there an email address that I could send it to?

Warm regards!
James

Don wrote:
No need to be sorry, it's just my opinion and we always like to see more pictures of you! I hope my previous post didn't come across the wrong way, I was actually curious about your opinion. I would like to know what you think of posing like that, would you do it with your man for a picture? Or can you think of a male/female pair who you'd pick?

Who would other ladies pick for the man, like to hear your opinions, especially Jana!

flirty wrote:

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:
I might as well answer this from a man's perspective, there's a local girl I know who has that stunning gorgeous look like Jana but I don't think she'll do a picture like these. This new Kelly girl looks like Jana also, her twin, is that an old picture of Jana? Anyway this girl looks a bit like them both, I'd like to email you a picture of her Jana (I'll ask her first of course), is there an email address that I could send it to?

Warm regards!
James

[/quote]

Sure you can email the picture to my email adress.janacvoa@clubjanacova.com

jana oxo
James

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jana the email worked as you know. This girl doesn't know you so I showed her a nice picture and she had a big cute smile. She's shy so well have to see if she agrees to sending one if she learns about you more, I hope so!

JanaCova wrote:
James wrote:

Warm regards!
James

Sure you can email the picture to my email adress.janacvoa@clubjanacova.com

jana oxo

James

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana, I see that an artist finally got in touch with you, I'm sure there are many more out there!

Warm regards!
James
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James wrote:
Hi Jana, I see that an artist finally got in touch with you, I'm sure there are many more out there!

Warm regards!
James

Yep he did,I for sure want to see what he has for me:-))))
jana xoxo
James

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi jana,

I wanted to also mention that, not only do you have the classic beauty on the outside but I've noticed that your always gracious, and sweet, never petty, it's a character thing. Unfortunate that it is rare in our modern times.
Your sweet character reminds me of this old quote about another one of the most beautiful ladies of all time Audry Hepburn. She's from another generation, I'm not that old. It was a time when there was more civility in life which is sadly being lost these days:

"Audrey definitely had a good heart,
there was nothing mean or petty - it's a character thing...
I liked her a lot; in fact, I loved Audrey.
It was easy to love her." By Actor Gregory Peck

Here's a picture:
[/img]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: