What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

MY MESSAGE BOARD RULES!! PLEASE READ!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: MY MESSAGE BOARD RULES!! PLEASE READ!! Reply with quote

Here is a list of MY rules for MY message board, like it or not:

#1: Only fans are welcomed to my message board!
#2: Don't start flame wars!
#3: No name calling or disrespecting me or anyone else in here! (I believe this falls under #2 on the list as well)
#4: You have to be at least 18 years old to join.
#5: If you have a tech question or problem you may direct your post to one of the moderators.
#6: Do not post up photo links into my members section.

If you break rules #1-#4 YOU WILL BE BANNED!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

Now, it's unfortunate that I would have to go as far as making such strict rules for this message board but given the extremely rude posts from some people (3 people) I have no choice. Now before some people freak out because they might think they aren't allowed to freely speak their mind and that I only want them to be all about I love Alley....and ect.... You have to remember a couple of things... THIS IS A FAN SITE and A FAN MESSAGE BOARD! If you don't have anything positive to say...then say it on some other message board. This site was designed as well as the message board for people to come here and spread the love. Another thing is: This site and message board belongs to a person, ME, and I have feelings unlike your typical unofficial yahoo news groups for example, where the forum doesn't belong to a person and you can speak as free as you want to be. So don't act like this message board ought to be treated the same way as any other message board out there. There is a huge difference here. I'm a woman too and I deserve some respect....if for no other reason....then at least for that reason alone.
It really hurts me more than anything to see some of my fans that I've grown so close to be treated with such disrespect as well. In all my modeling years I've never experienced such incredibly RUDE behavior. I want to shut this message board down so bad because of this but this wouldn't be fair to all the loyal fans out there and they are way more important to me than these schmucks wrong doing. If I leave any negative locked topics up....it's so that particular topic will not be brought up again...and if it does....we can direct them to the old topics. With time it should be pushed down out of our faces. I have however...deleted some posts/topics that had no meaning...and that were just plain stupid, immature, rude, disrespectful and attacking people. I've banned the sources of our displeasure and I will continue to ban and continue to lock and delete. THIS MESSAGE BOARD WILL BE THE BEST AGAIN!!!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Additional Rules Reply with quote

I'd like to add in some more simple rules to the above:

NO "Spamming", "Trolling", or "Flaming".

What the above entails:
-Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
-Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
-Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
-Making non-constructive posts

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: