What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Ugh those trolls on facebook...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Ugh those trolls on facebook... Reply with quote

Today I saw an annoying guy on a facebook page calling me ugly af on a random comment of mine.. So I checked his facebook page and it was a freaking 35 or 38 year old guy with 3 young children... He called other people (especially older woman) too ugly to get fucked and damn he's a big racist calling black people apes...

How are these people allowed on facebook? You're too old for trolling get a life...
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't get is how people still manage to be ignorant a**holes to each other on places like Facebook, where there's really no anonymity to hide behind. Maybe you can take solace in the idea that he'll maybe say something so shockingly racist that his boss finds out and it gets him fired (yes, employers look at their employees' social media all the time).

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
What I don't get is how people still manage to be ignorant a**holes to each other on places like Facebook, where there's really no anonymity to hide behind. Maybe you can take solace in the idea that he'll maybe say something so shockingly racist that his boss finds out and it gets him fired (yes, employers look at their employees' social media all the time).

I honestly think he doesn't have a boss or a damn job. That's why he's free to act like a retard lol. He looked like American trailer trash to me. Also all his Facebook friends talk like trash on the pictures on his page and he liked a page called Downriver job hiring..

I was right, he's total trailer trash, no surprise he was a Trump supporter. Hope nobody hires that guy, I feel bad for those kids.
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
(yes, employers look at their employees' social media all the time).

Well this kind of happened to one of my co-workers during my last fashion school internship at a tailor and clothing repair store. She was sick/not available all the time (for weeks..) without calling her boss that she can't come, so that's pretty strange..

Later my boss found a picture of her on Facebook wearing a party dress at a club and she looked very happy while drinking a martini. It was posted in one of the weeks where she did say she was sick. So she can't be sick if she's able to do that.

My boss and her daughter talked to her and fired her, but she ruined one of her biggest chances to get a job here, she was so good at repairing clothes and helping costumers, she was so fast at getting things done and make it look beautiful, such a shame.

Don't post everything on Facebook. Wink
DetroitRockCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I blocked that guy, he was still active on my comments today...
Damn I still can't believe people at that age who are even a father of 3 still do that shit, facebook should deport those people forever...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: